Community > Posts By > Greekheart

Greekheart's photo
Wed 05/14/14 09:48 AM

I know I don't have to do this or shouldn't have to anyway,but I wanted to take a minute to remind my fellow male members to beware of scammers.I was texting with a seriously younger woman from this site.I thought it was strange that she had any intrest,but whatever!It only took her 3 days or so to ask for money!Unless You're George Clooney,She's not after your mind,it's your wallet!

Same thing happened to me with a man -and I use this term loosely. He was 34 and said that he was an NCO for the US Army.

Why do they do this?

heavens only knowswhoa

he should have realized that we Mingle girls only date COs!!!!tongue2 winking

rofl rofl rofl rofl :thumbsup:

Greekheart's photo
Tue 05/13/14 06:01 PM

I know I don't have to do this or shouldn't have to anyway,but I wanted to take a minute to remind my fellow male members to beware of scammers.I was texting with a seriously younger woman from this site.I thought it was strange that she had any intrest,but whatever!It only took her 3 days or so to ask for money!Unless You're George Clooney,She's not after your mind,it's your wallet!

Same thing happened to me with a man -and I use this term loosely. He was 34 and said that he was an NCO for the US Army.

Why do they do this?

Greekheart's photo
Tue 05/13/14 05:31 PM

all the ladies in this thread are LEAPS and BOUNDS better then the women in my local pub lol

you're all saucy :P

blushing

Greekheart's photo
Tue 05/13/14 08:38 AM
waving

Greekheart's photo
Fri 05/09/14 09:21 AM
Edited by Greekheart on Fri 05/09/14 09:22 AM

Hello Greekheart

I agree with Criollo99. I would drop the 2nd paragraph in your profile. It may be misinterpreted as too negative.

Hey you dudes in Greece what's going on over there? This beautiful lady has to look for a date online? If she was in Canada she wouldn't be single long.

Cheers
happy

You think? lol. With my luck,I don't think so... I changed my profile. Hope it looks better. It's nice to have a male perspective, so thank you Criollo99 and Todster66

Greekheart's photo
Thu 05/08/14 09:53 AM

All of you ladies look great. there's nothing wrong with your profiles.
Greekheart, my God you are gorgeous!

blushing Thank you...

Greekheart's photo
Tue 05/06/14 02:51 PM

And I seem to live in a country where no men is on mingle,lol

rofl Ditto!

Greekheart's photo
Sun 05/04/14 08:34 AM
Been asking the same question myself.

I have no idea what men are looking for.

Greekheart's photo
Sun 04/06/14 03:50 PM
A) Tell me to quit smoking
B) Tell me how big their privates are
C) Pose as an American military and ask for money because their check had been delayed.

Greekheart's photo
Sun 04/06/14 09:33 AM
I'm 34 and still wondering....

Greekheart's photo
Sun 04/06/14 09:30 AM
You're not the only one. I am 34 and my brother recently had a baby. I have never felt so jealous before. I want that to. I want the whole thing:marriage, kids, a house of our own, a couple of dogs running in the back yard.

Where are all the descent men who could make that dream come true?

Greekheart's photo
Sun 04/06/14 09:27 AM
Ten years between a man and a woman is okay. I wouldn't date a younger man. Call me insecure but I wouldn't.

Greekheart's photo
Tue 01/28/14 03:14 PM
Big question.

I'd say my dream guy would the one who wouldn't try to change my character or looks because I had to fit with others. I like smoking, tattoos and classic rock. The met I met didn't like those three things about me. Tried to make me quit and also tried to change the music I listen to. They couldn't do anything about my tatt though...

Anyway...

Abusers can turn around and live. Been there, done that and it sucked.

I don't seek perfection because I'm not perfect.