Community > Posts By > Spenstar19

Spenstar19's photo
Wed 06/04/14 02:35 PM
I'm a good Christian 19 year old boy looking for a good Christian girl. I'm tall, shy, and raised as a mama's boy. I know how to treat a girl with the respect she deserves, because I was raised right, but I have never had a girlfriend. I'm in Oregon. I'm looking for a long-term relationship.

Spenstar19's photo
Sat 03/01/14 10:47 AM
I'm 19, looking for a girl who would be my other half. I'm looking for a long term relationship from someone who wouldn't mind that I'm about to start my collage classes to become a nurse. I don't drive, anywhere and everywhere I need to go is all within walking or biking range, so... yeah. I'm a shy, sensitive, mama's boy who doesn't get out much. Although I'm proud to say I know how a girl likes to be treated (thanks mom), I'm sad to say I've never had a girlfriend.

Spenstar19's photo
Thu 02/27/14 05:18 PM
I'm in Corvallis Oregon, 19, a Christian, and a mama's boy.

Spenstar19's photo
Thu 02/27/14 05:11 PM
I'm currently keeping several stories alive in my head because I like to read a lot of books at the same time. I'm almost done with the Eragon series,I'm in the middle of the Triskellion series, the Dragon King saga, the 21 balloons, the Chrestomancy series, the Redwall series, and maybe a few more I can't remember. I like fantasy and sci-fantasy.

Spenstar19's photo
Thu 02/27/14 04:45 PM
Almost no one here. I feel too shy to leave home. 19 and alone.
I joined recently, haven't seen anyone yet, girls wont talk to me.

Spenstar19's photo
Thu 02/27/14 04:28 PM
I look for a girl who has a lot in common with me: age, religion, books, TV shows, video games. And who is willing to talk out any problems we might have. Not to mention someone who'd support me if I had to rush off to support my mother. Yes, I'm the sensitive type.

1 3 Next