Community > Posts By > Spenstar19

Spenstar19's photo
Fri 04/01/16 06:53 AM
Which would you say is better. Or is it just a term, or wrong use of the term or what?

Spenstar19's photo
Tue 12/23/14 07:30 AM
I've thought about this for a wile now. So the first humans, Adam and Eve had two sons. Cain killed his brother then left taking a wife... ... ... ... So that means, them being the first humans, that Cain had to marry one of his sisters that came later. This must have happened a few times with Adam and Eve's children. Then with close cousins after and until they got the population up and growing. A couple of girls that were of Cain's decendants even got their father drunk so they could 'lay him' and have kids of there own to help populate because there weren't enough men on the earth yet. I would just like to hear everyone's thoughts on the subject of these first several years when Adam was alive.

Spenstar19's photo
Sun 11/23/14 12:07 AM
Thanks. Seven Brides For Seven Brothers is the only musical I know that takes place in Oregon. One of the reasons its my favorite.

Spenstar19's photo
Mon 11/17/14 06:40 PM
My favorite musical next to Little Shop of Horrors, I watch it all the time and it suddenly hit me... I'm Adam... Just the other day I was here on Mingle2 and I caught myself humming the opening song. I'm here in Oregon with no girls for miles. Every other day I walk down to the store- ♪Bless her beautiful hide, wherever she may be. We ain't met yet but I'm a willin' to bet, you're the gal for me.♪ My gosh! shocked Why do I do this. The only difference is I can never muster up the courage to approach a girl. I'm too shy.

Anyway... ... ... This is my favorite movie/musical. smile2

Spenstar19's photo
Mon 11/10/14 02:41 PM
Oh, no. 'Mommy' can be wrong. But bad things happen if you try to point it out that she's wrong and you don't have proof. XD But yes, a grown man who acts like a loyal daughter. LOL That is a 5 out of 5 mama's boy. laugh

Spenstar19's photo
Wed 11/05/14 03:10 AM
Like I said, My great-grandma is the head of the family. We men in the family are mostly submissive to the women. But we're not like their 'pets'. We're mostly like soldiers and the women give the orders. Bad things happen when you disobey a direct order. scared But we have our fun. smile2 We get along. We can do our own things too and we also get a vote in the matter if it's a big deal. But for the little things, the women get the final say.

I define a mama's boy as the son who does everything for his mother when she can just do it herself. And if the son starts acting too much like a daughter.

My mom is slightly obese and has diabetes. She sometimes has me give her a shoulder rub because her back hurts and I feel bad for her. Plus she's been mostly bed-ridden since she just had brain surgery, so I fetch her bottle of water sometimes. Combine that with the 'soldier taking orders' thing, I say I'm a 3 out of 5 on the mama's boy chart.

Spenstar19's photo
Sun 11/02/14 04:28 AM
I realize I'm a solid 3 out of 5 on the Mama's Boy scale. XD

Spenstar19's photo
Wed 10/22/14 06:24 PM
Okay, I'm gonna stop you right there. I'm a mama's boy and proud of it. I'm 19 and live with my parents still. We come from a matriarchal home. My great grandmother is the head of the family. She only sees men as the ones who pay the bills and carries the shopping bags. Now, I love my mom, she loves me. The thing is, most girls get jealous over that, they want to be the only woman in "their" man's life. But if you've seen the old Wyatt Earp movie, you know that "Blood is family. All others are strangers. Wives may come and go. Blood is thicker then water." And all that Jazz. I say, if she can't get along with my family, I'm a part of that family and that means she's not getting along with me. Also, I see different levels of "Mama's boy-ism", if he's brushing her hair and she is not in a body-cast, that is too far, a 5 out of 5. I say I'm a 2 or 3 out of 5.

Spenstar19's photo
Tue 10/14/14 04:13 PM
I don't feel happy. I mean I let little things make me happy, but I'd be happier if I had a girlfriend. Do you realize that you, me, and 'MysteryMan' are the only ones to post to the Oregon community recently?

Spenstar19's photo
Thu 10/09/14 07:49 AM
I am to shy to even look at woman, I'll smile, but look away instantly, let alone 'lusted after a woman'. We are very Christian in my family. My mom and dad both won several Bible debates when they were young, my grand father was a pastor and my other 3 grandparents all can quote the Bible word-for-word. Regrettably, I'm still learning. My mom and dad have told me my whole life that sex before marriage is not a sin, but I shouldn't do it eitherway. indifferent embarassed indifferent

Spenstar19's photo
Wed 10/08/14 10:30 AM
I do not believe sex is a sin. But it is something precious, I'm a virgin, and I'm saving myself for marriage. Now, I don't believe in sex before marriage, but, a little fooling around, touching, kissing, playing with etc. I wouldn't mind. If its not a "tab 'A' into slot 'B'" I don't count it as sex. Not that I've even come close to having a girlfriend, I've never had a girlfriend. :( :cry: sad

Spenstar19's photo
Wed 09/24/14 09:01 PM
I'm 19. Looking for a girl close to same age. I'm a sweet Christian guy looking for a nice Christian girl. I'm in Oregon. :smile:

Spenstar19's photo
Wed 09/24/14 08:54 PM
T-shirt, pajama bottoms, with underwear and socks. :smile:

Spenstar19's photo
Wed 09/24/14 08:42 PM
Yes, the person above me, and a few others, look hot. :smile:

Spenstar19's photo
Wed 09/24/14 08:23 PM
Don't try and date outside of your religion. Its okay if they're similar, but not non-religious.

Spenstar19's photo
Wed 09/24/14 08:15 PM
I feel rejected because I've never had a girlfriend. :cry:

Spenstar19's photo
Sat 09/20/14 07:58 PM
Hi. I don't think I'm ugly. I don't even believe in 'ugly', unless its of the soul. I have never had a girlfriend, I'm 19.

Spenstar19's photo
Sun 09/14/14 08:29 PM
I'm no creep. :cry: I'm just a good Christian 19 year old boy looking for a good Christian girl.

Spenstar19's photo
Thu 09/11/14 07:40 AM
I feel so alone. All the girls I tried to search on here haven't been online in months. I'm 19. I've never even had a girlfriend. :(

Spenstar19's photo
Thu 09/11/14 07:36 AM
Man this Oregon page is dead. No one posted the past 28 days. plus all the girls I could search under 20 here in Oregon haven't been on in months. Is anyone out there!?

Previous 1 3