Iced tea
lounge chair

You can sit on me...tongue2

mikeyspace4691's photo
Wed 06/24/15 02:45 AM
waving

mikeyspace4691's photo
Wed 06/24/15 02:04 AM

I do believe in sweet dreams. Don't we all?

laugh That bear looks drunk..

mikeyspace4691's photo
Wed 06/24/15 01:53 AM

send him out to do my grocery shopping... Lol

Is he old enough to buy beer??? IDK

mikeyspace4691's photo
Wed 06/24/15 01:40 AM

I just think what a lady will attract to first bodily desires or mindfully thoughts..but i think absolutely sex talking is not the answer

Will someone translate that for me??

Sex talk can be fun to pass the time when you can't actually be with em..
is it really..in that case i am not getting of the women to talk to out there

Well it can happen sometimes..:thumbsup:

mikeyspace4691's photo
Wed 06/24/15 01:14 AM

I just think what a lady will attract to first bodily desires or mindfully thoughts..but i think absolutely sex talking is not the answer

Will someone translate that for me??

Sex talk can be fun to pass the time when you can't actually be with em..

mikeyspace4691's photo
Tue 06/23/15 06:56 PM
I be a single white boy in Tennessee.. Hit me up ladies..tongue2

mikeyspace4691's photo
Tue 06/23/15 05:40 PM
Everybody is racist against something.. I'm mostly racist toward black guys that are racist toward me. Oh yeah, and you could pull your damn pants up and buy a belt..

mikeyspace4691's photo
Tue 06/23/15 05:03 PM
Might be the first time you hold hands..

mikeyspace4691's photo
Tue 06/23/15 04:53 PM

When he told me he loves that I'm a mom. He then said he loved my boys. Said maybe he wouldn't love me as much if I was not a mom.
I feel strange about this...almost defensive. ??????

You better keep an eye on him in case he tries to love your boys..

mikeyspace4691's photo
Tue 06/23/15 04:32 PM

Can mine bring a few mango's with her?. I can't get any here.

laugh Yeah, me too, fruit will keep your energy up..

mikeyspace4691's photo
Tue 06/23/15 04:15 PM
waving

mikeyspace4691's photo
Tue 06/23/15 04:08 PM

I am new here in Malaysia. ..u need a cute girl friend from selangor

I want mine with a short dress and no panties. Do you deliver in 30 minutes or less??

mikeyspace4691's photo
Mon 06/22/15 11:40 PM

Within the last year I moved back to my hometown where I grew up. I've made very little friend's due to a horrible relationship I was in in my past. So during this last year I was finding myself again. About four month's ago I met a friend from high school. She and I have been hanging out quite a bit but she told me she isn't looking for a relationship anymore. She told me this at first and I agreed to just be a pal. I slowly started developing feeling's for her during this time and she has told me she like's me. I've been really nice to her and don't want to jeopardize our friendship, but at the same time all I want to do is be around her. She's smart and has noticed my feeling's and like's it. What should I do? Just let thing's move slowly and see where the card's fall?

Sounds like you're on her friend list.. That means you get to do things for her, but you never get none.. Just run away..

mikeyspace4691's photo
Mon 06/22/15 11:26 PM

Hate to break it to you guys/gals but sometimes when you see a remarkably pretty on line sweetie they are a paid performer for Skype purposes. They have been coached with details about you from a troll scammer/pimp who had "uglies" talking to you and now they are getting ready to reel you in. DO NOT; I REPEAT, DO NOT let your guard down and allow someone ways to take advantage of you.

Sadly it has also gotten to be a snotty party game for bored office workers/college students who joke about the latest chump that is supplementing their low paying, actually sometimes high paying or over paid office job or parents/government footing their tuition, at your expense, and the bosses while they play.

EVEN if you Skype with someone send no money, travel tickets or gifts to someone you have not met in person.

It's usually just a fake pic of a hottie, and a guy sending you a message.. It's crap, but you learn to sense the bull..

^^^This hit a sore spotgrumble ...Not all hotties are fake Mikey!pitchfork ...I think your crystal ballz could use a dusting....tongue2 ....I'm not kidding either...:angel:

Yes, my ballz could use some polishing..:thumbsup:

mikeyspace4691's photo
Mon 06/22/15 11:13 PM
You boys have fun.

mikeyspace4691's photo
Mon 06/22/15 11:03 PM

love means giving her the house..
. love means giving her half of everything...
.. love means crying into your pillow every night...tears ..

.. love means you're just crazy enough.. to go looking for someone else.. so one day you can give them half of everything again...laugh

^^^^ I think he nailed it..laugh

mikeyspace4691's photo
Mon 06/22/15 10:41 PM

Can we get a bouncy castle and water slide.
Pleeeease.

Stop thinking about your own sexual enjoyment..