Community > Posts By > mikeyspace4691

mikeyspace4691's photo
Mon 06/22/15 09:42 PM

That I'm a single, 24 yr old guy clean shaved and shower daily as expected, and I'd like to meet you at a coffee shop in Abilene, Texas? Mez-a-miz is a coffee shop that serves coffees, alcohol, and meals. I drink and smoke cigarettes regularly (drug free) and I'm a car nut. I always wrench on Hondas mostly civics, always building, buying, selling, and trading more than the typical craigslist user. I am a Japanese fan boy so I only deal with imports and watch my fair dose of anime! I come from a bad past of drug abuse and random sex, however, I have put a stop to that and been tested. Clean. Looking to better myself with a relationship, which would mean my first date, etc. So, what's up? Any advice?

WTH is a Japanese fan boy?? Sounds kinky and gay..

mikeyspace4691's photo
Mon 06/22/15 02:26 PM
Edited by mikeyspace4691 on Mon 06/22/15 02:28 PM
All good then, I hope..

mikeyspace4691's photo
Mon 06/22/15 02:12 PM

Mikeyspace replied >>>
Sounds like you need to learn how to do all those things properly.

:banana: Working around equine & cattle---expect the unexpected; IOW, **** is likely to happen - rapidly! drinker

Yeah I've been there and seen.. I was just being a smartass..

mikeyspace4691's photo
Mon 06/22/15 01:57 PM

Well, I'm going to sound like a complete klutzes here but it's the life I've lead while working around horses and roping! blushing :wink:

Broken bones:
Both my wrists in 5th grade - horse accident
L-knee - busted up team roping pile up
Both Legs - Barbed wire scars around {hole marked} - trying to free a horse from entrapment/tangled up in that barbed wire
L-foot - most of those bones broken by a pile up with a roped heifer
R-knee - scars from bicycle pile up on gravel road...speeding down steep hill and didn't see the boulder that the road grader had left behind --- that one loosened up a few teeth too
L-Hand broke 3 fingers working the team rope chute - steer horn
R-Hand busted up pretty badly - team roping event where my partners horse shied and got us all tangled up in ropes and steer
3 broken ribs in that event as well - rebroke my R-wrist and they put a pen in it
Snow Skiing - pile up busted up my L-knee and broke my L-ankle...met the cutest ski patrol/recuse dude love

Auto wrecks:
Spinal injury - 4th grade; mother hit a parked car and I was pinned behind the back of the front seat and the back of the station wagon seat slid forward trapping me with my neck squished --- we were hauling heavy lumber for dad's barn project! No one called for an ambulance - things weren't done that way back in the early 60's.

Surgeries:
Emergency Appendectomy 1972 - college
Complete Hysterectomy 1981 - my son was 5 - Endometrial cancer - had 2 series of chemo treatment and I've been cancer free since then. Just unable to have any more children!
Joining the WWE was most defiantly out of my future for career placement---noway just joking but that movie scene from Jaw's where those ole drunks were down below comparing their battle scars; my group of college team ropers we used to do that too; now we just FB each other and B&M about our joint pain! :cry:

Sounds like you need to learn how to do all those things properly.

mikeyspace4691's photo
Mon 06/22/15 11:24 AM

Maybe you have social anxiety. Don't quote me on it. It's just maybe.

i think thats somewhat true... it's kinda hard to explain, but the more beautiful women that people like me and him see, the harder it is to try to talk with them, for some reason... kind of like giving up before we even try...ohwell

Beauty usually means they are a big pain in the butt.. Shows nothing about the kind of person they are.

mikeyspace4691's photo
Mon 06/22/15 11:13 AM

Will you ever write a book on yourself?

In the last few years, you all have shared thoughts here or in other social media as blogs or posts. If anyone compiled all your writings in some order, the words could typically portray you and your beliefs, interests and everything you stand for. Give these to a psychologist and he would describe your personality reading between the lines!!

Though there might be an element of pretense discussing controversial or exclusively personal subjects but over a period of time; you tend to reveal yourself through your posts. But all that you write, over time, fades away into oblivion.

Having written numerous posts in forums and some articles in print, I have lately realized had I utilized this time writing a book on what I figured my life and this world was all about, it would give me great pleasure presenting a copy of it to my children and possibly grand children in the future.

I plan to do it nevertheless.

Would you also like to gift an autobiography to your descendants? Or, what other tangible ways could you leave behind your legacy as?

^^^^^ Yeah, I think the world has seen enough books written just here in the forums.. It is possible to say a lot with just a few words..

mikeyspace4691's photo
Mon 06/22/15 10:53 AM

I've got serious scars. All three areas. 15 years old, virgin, closest friend of 10 years since kindergarten shot himself in the heart for an open casket, with a gun that I stole from an off-duty cop, over an ex girlfriend...turned me away from dating.

16 yrs old, diagnosed with bipolar and locked up in an asylum.

18 yrs old, got off meds and put back in a now adult asylum, told a guy my past and he offered me a female in there, I was scared shitless in that place but got my first kiss, blowjob, and lost virginity in that place to a 23 year old chick who was by no means attractive, cuts her wrists and hears voices in her head.

19 yrs old, started having sex and messing around with random girls.

24 years old today, quit screwing around and got tested, I'm clean, and looking for my first ever actual date with more than sex, and ultimately a relationship.

scared

mikeyspace4691's photo
Mon 06/22/15 05:54 AM

There is nothing fake on the internet... noway

yeah...just like TV and real life...lol...

laugh

mikeyspace4691's photo
Mon 06/22/15 05:42 AM
There is nothing fake on the internet... noway

mikeyspace4691's photo
Mon 06/22/15 05:18 AM
Next time you should build a bigger text wall..:thumbsup:

mikeyspace4691's photo
Sun 06/21/15 08:43 PM
Edited by mikeyspace4691 on Sun 06/21/15 08:49 PM

Are you a good dancer??

I've always been a good slow dancer.. I'm not dancing with you or your dog though..noway

mikeyspace4691's photo
Sun 06/21/15 08:06 PM
waving

mikeyspace4691's photo
Sun 06/21/15 09:16 AM
I'm also tired of black guys with their pants falling off showing me their underwear.. Take that crap back to prison..

mikeyspace4691's photo
Sun 06/21/15 09:04 AM

No better entertainment than looking at these. lol

Love the tail. Must be the new fashion statement.

I'm not a fashion police cop, but if I was I would have to arrest that one..laugh

mikeyspace4691's photo
Sun 06/21/15 07:56 AM

Lets see hw much different things come out....but i'm waiting for some more exact answers....other than toilet n meditation...where u r all alone...ALWAYS..Mostly

I go hunting and fishing alone usually. Especially fishing. 30 miles out cell-phone signal ceases to exist, and I occasionally even commit the cardinal sin of switching off the VHF because I get tired of the charter boat chatter. I relish the solitude. Sometimes I don't even really fish, just kill the engines, turn off the VHF, and drift in the current. Usually the only sound is the slapping of waves against the hull.

You're gonna end up on Gilligans Island.

mikeyspace4691's photo
Sun 06/21/15 07:18 AM
waving

mikeyspace4691's photo
Sun 06/21/15 12:19 AM

A hum job...hmmmm interesting not sure I have heard it referred to in just such a way beforelaugh

I'd give you a hum job.. Better taste good though.tongue2

mikeyspace4691's photo
Sun 06/21/15 12:08 AM

boobs

She nailed it with one word..

mikeyspace4691's photo
Sat 06/20/15 11:52 PM

Ohhh.. and you started off so strong..
Hmm.. .... I was hoping for poetry..
. something beautiful and uplifting..
but instead... can we talk anything about you...hmm..... words do we no longer know how to use them..
.. do they carry no weight.... have they become as meaningless.... as the last flicker of light.... do we no longer know how to reach out ..to touch someone with just our words.. .
... must.. it all get water down to a few basic.... words....hmm..... articulation.... linguist.....hmm.... my ears ache for .. words....mmm.

Tell your ears to take aspirin, Too many long winded ones on here..

mikeyspace4691's photo
Sat 06/20/15 11:22 PM
I was just thinking about it.. Father is a strange looking word, can I just be Dad