Community > Posts By > hansome59

no photo
Fri 02/21/14 12:22 PM
sorry i don,t believe long distance relationships work

no photo
Fri 02/21/14 12:14 PM

Reading that basically all men want in a relationship is support, loyalty and sex. And they can do without sex occasionally, i.e. if the wife is preggers or having her period etc. But if it happens too often or with no 'valid' reason, the man will get sex elsewhere. No matter how much he might love his wife, no matter how much support and loyalty he gets from his wife, he will get it elsewhere. Because he needs it. Men that say they don't, lie.
Mind you, HIS words, not mine, haha. (I must admit I cannot believe some of the things this Steve Harvey writes, hence the question)

Now the big question: Do you men agree? Will you indeed stray if she's holding out on you for whatever reason (which can also be a so called valid reason)?
a man will stray only if the relationship has no meaning an is not going anywhere,in marrage if you aren,t open with each other an you have know communication between each other an you have tried seeking professional help then you should each go your seperate ways. i was married 13 yr to a wonderful woman an cancer took her away from me.

no photo
Fri 02/14/14 05:53 AM

i don't get it, no guys from IL on here?
happy valentines day steph im from chicago ill

no photo
Fri 02/07/14 12:30 PM
15 years

no photo
Fri 02/07/14 12:14 PM
bald is in honey

no photo
Fri 02/07/14 11:20 AM
looking for discreet fun

no photo
Fri 02/07/14 11:13 AM
hi mature bi male north side looking for discreet fun partner 59 decent shape

no photo
Fri 02/07/14 11:08 AM
hi everyone mature bi male here 59 decent shape looking

no photo
Fri 02/07/14 09:39 AM
im not transgender but i think that it shouldn,t matter to each other if you care for each im a mature bi male 59 an transgenders or tgirls what ever i like everyone no matter . i don,t judge a persons sexuality. i love the best of both worlds to be honest