Community > Posts By > littlepigxxx

littlepigxxx's photo
Sun 08/30/15 01:30 AM
You are going to get a lot of scammers on any dating site. Because this one is so easy to sign up for it is a common place for the vultures to circle. Give them no personal information. And ask hard questions. Spelling and grammar though not a defiant tip-off, certainly a clue. Remember, patience is a virtue. Good luck!

littlepigxxx's photo
Fri 08/28/15 04:23 PM
Are you looking for an editor or just an opinion? If you want an editor hit me up.

littlepigxxx's photo
Fri 08/28/15 04:17 PM
I appreciate you advise. TANX!

littlepigxxx's photo
Fri 08/28/15 09:29 AM
Nice photo. Brief and clear what you are about and what you are looking for. One typo, aloud should be allow. Good luck with your search!waving

littlepigxxx's photo
Fri 08/28/15 02:47 AM
Done...I am considering creating a new account. The username is actually a tribute to a long lost friend. TANX!

littlepigxxx's photo
Thu 08/27/15 03:56 AM
I am looking for serious feedback. Just don't "rip me a new one".

littlepigxxx's photo
Thu 08/27/15 03:54 AM
WOW! Your photos are great. You have said enough about yourself for somebody to actually engage you in a conversation. Good luck and please be careful there are many scammers here. waving

littlepigxxx's photo
Thu 08/27/15 03:46 AM
Double photos are not good,eliminate one. Continue to add more information about yourself. You have said you will answer question, give the guys something to work with. Good Luck.waving

littlepigxxx's photo
Thu 08/27/15 03:38 AM
I am not sure which one is you. A clear simple photograph showing just you would clear up the problem. The message is short and sweet, perhaps to short.

littlepigxxx's photo
Thu 08/27/15 03:20 AM
You are using run on sentences. Keep your points clear and simple. BTW TANX for being a farmer.

littlepigxxx's photo
Thu 08/27/15 03:15 AM
I would suggest that you delete the horizontal photography and correct your spelling errors. You appear to be a lovely and vibrant lady looking for an intelligent partner. waving

littlepigxxx's photo
Thu 02/06/14 07:15 PM
I have been a photographer for almost 40 years, when I went digital I discovered FastStone Image Viewer, fast, simple and free! http://www.faststone.org/FSViewerDetail.htm