Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Sun 11/12/23 07:10 PM

Hi there,

I'm single and looking for female friends to hang with on the weekends or even during the week. Straight or gay doesn't matter. I have friends of all types. I like outdoorsy stuff and I'm pretty much down to earth. Not stuffy and trying to prove anything to anyone and very easy to talk to. I like to enjoy the beauty of the day and share a few laughs with good friends. Some of the things I like to do include; going to the beach, the park or Sanibel, riding my bicycle. kayaking, shopping, craft shows, night life, movies and dining out or... just hanging out at home with a movie or football on Sundays. An effectionate loving type with a sense of humor :-) No pushover though. I work hard all week, self sufficient and try to live an easy going life and intend to keep it that way. Just the normal stuff we all like right? No drama here,,,I would just like to gain honest and sane friendships here.

Get in touch and let's meet for a cuppa and see how it goes..whatya say? What have ya got to lose?

Heyy

no photo
Sun 11/05/23 11:36 AM
Hey I’m looking to meet new women