Community > Posts By > Viperedpete58

no photo
Sun 03/02/14 09:41 AM
what yah all doing to day and .....

no photo
Fri 02/21/14 04:37 PM
Congrats Penny keep your I on the prize :-)

no photo
Fri 02/21/14 01:06 PM

AT-A-BOY keep up the good work...everything in our life starts with us, to love others we must first love our selves-which means we must first take care of the beautiful little child in us, because that is also where our feelings come from....:banana::banana: :banana:
Sparky Ty YOu DA Man LOL

no photo
Fri 02/21/14 11:20 AM
What have you done in the past year to improve your mind ,body and spirit ? For me really watch what i put in my body , exercise my body craves it , Meditation my soul deserves it (PEACE ). All i can say is the journey is so interesting and rewarding and its a daily learning experience Peace.. Edward

no photo
Fri 02/21/14 10:09 AM
ay one time was scared to be alone and after dealing with issues i say you have to be comfortable being alone first and than willing to compromise with your partner when you find one , just sayin

no photo
Fri 02/21/14 10:03 AM
ok for me if we are not adult enough to say what we want we had all better grow up yes i find with a lot of women to many issues from their past and i personally dont have time nor the space for it in my life , yes do what you want and if you respect one another ans COMMUNICATE yes i will Say it AGAIN COMMUNICATE to what are each others needs their should be no problem , but than again do we honestly do it . For me i will tell you the truth but you had better be ready to hear and handle it ,just sayin

no photo
Fri 02/21/14 09:55 AM

Hard to find love!!??

Well. It wasn't hard for Me at all

please women don't get all shook up and mad and start blasting me with harsh words. The following is only my opinion

I repeat: ONLY MY OPINION!!!!! (ya might agree-ya might not)

I notice a lot of man bashing. Alot of bitterness because of past relationships

throw it away!!! Bashing? Why?? It doesnt make sense to me. One women does it and others flock like seagulls. The bitterness? It's unattractive and men are really turned off by it. They come out and say it but noone listens

love is found by people who love themselves and are happy and show it to the world. Men are attracted to women who they see are strong -threw their baggage away and march on with confidence-a sense of humor-and their feminitity in tact

this goes for men too!

I know I'm no authority on the subject but there really is love for everyone out there ya know

maybe stop wanting this and stop wanting that and giving every guy a fair chance?

Even the "nice" ones that are always getting a bad rap?:heart:

REMEMBER: this is just my most humble of opinions
WELL SAID and honest

no photo
Fri 02/21/14 04:43 AM
OK I heard Katie couric talk about how the government only allows certain items of interest and if you don't play ball you will never be able to get your news out . and yes it is filtered they are trying to do it with You tube but they haven't been able to do it yet , when u go to intetpals and talk with people in the Russian ukranie area u should see video that they post that the main stream media doesn't ,just saying

no photo
Fri 02/21/14 04:31 AM
If any woman is available for coffee or chat or anything that is entertaining ,shoot me an email ......peace Edward :-)

no photo
Thu 02/20/14 09:52 AM
Hey folks any like to chat if so i will give yeah my number if you feel up to it, just message me ... Peace ....Edward

no photo
Thu 02/20/14 09:47 AM
Unions you get respect from fellow workers , no union places treat yopu like **** and if we loose all the high paying jobs you will be on the street corners soon waiting for your next hand out and BELIEVE me its a coming . So matter how you slice big bizz is out to keep us poor and also injured workrs have more rights with the union and what i takes is a healthy balance , just sayin

no photo
Thu 02/20/14 05:08 AM
I guess it all depends how you feel about you and how strong you are and if you can accept it. Think you are the only one that can figure it out I cannot make judgments about your life and I will only hope you will find what makes and keeps u happy

no photo
Thu 02/20/14 05:00 AM
oh Well , now there's another deep subject lol

no photo
Thu 02/20/14 04:46 AM
Well thinking bout getting my butt out of bed .....:-D

no photo
Thu 02/20/14 04:15 AM

Hi all I'm new to this, anyone from southampton hampshire?

Welcome and good luck , and say hi to the queen for me ;-)

no photo
Wed 02/19/14 07:33 PM

Wow so touchy hope I didn't hit a nerve .Kind of hard to type on a smart. Phone as regards to what I seen so far am not holding this against all women on pof other sites the women don't want to know a man unless they meet there standards I questioned these women said how would they like it man would say your *** to big not enough make up or wait you don't have big breast etc.,That's all I seen what if the guy is disabled or had medical issues ?lord I seen that to they judge and frankly there pretty rude. So before you get offensive over what I say rememberto put your self in a man shoes and see the other side .Not making a big issues but a person has the right to say his or own opinions what they seen on dating sited .Hell I got remarks on my long hair so way I see it it's either they ascept it or not am bot changing for no one .Good luck my friend.

Mike I hear u and like I will say to anyone with their read pencils out we can agree to disagree and what about your freedom of speak lol just saying peace

no photo
Wed 02/19/14 06:04 PM
OMG

no photo
Wed 02/19/14 05:33 PM
What's so Special about your RIDE?

no photo
Wed 02/19/14 04:22 PM
Any one on here willing to chat with me need some advise if willing to share any Ty

no photo
Wed 02/19/14 03:58 PM
Mean Green Juice
2 lemons
2 Kale
2 Celery
3 Granny Smith Apples
1 piece of Ginger

Try to get as clean and organic if you can

Beer

Shock Top Belgian white beer

Previous 1 3