Community > Posts By > djgibson62

djgibson62's photo
Thu 06/04/15 10:05 PM
Because I can not meet a woman that is not a liar, cheat, is a rip off, not monogamous, loves money or wants drugs more than me, wants to beat on me, mentally and/or physically, goes "off the handle" at every little obstacle encountered in life, you name it all women have are problems that they can not overcome enough to have a normal relationship. I have been told many times that I am an attractive man, with a good or decent body, very even tempered, hard worker, dedicated to my job and my woman, never cheat or flirt with other women when dating or married to one. I have much experience meeting women and have never met one with enough good qualities to overcome the bad ones. Except if they were married, too young or too old, and why is it that so many good looking women are married to men with fat beer bellies? I never could understand that! Well I am still and always trying to meet a decent woman. Even letting many of the qualities that I would like slide and overlook that. I have a Ph.D. but do not work in the field that I studied in but the one thing that has eluded me is to meet the love of my life. Even after lowering my standards substantially. Well I am about ready to become a monk since it seems there are not any trustworthy women out there. I would be gay but I am not attracted to males.

djgibson62's photo
Mon 07/07/14 08:57 PM
To get a good profile picture you should have the camera low say about knee level. Then lean forward on one leg more and look up a little to get rid of any double chin that may show up looking down or straight ahead. And then do it in half a profile or a full profile if it looks better. I found this little trick out on one of those health shows like Doctors, or the morning show or something. With Kelly and Michael Strehan maybe I just can't remember which show it was on but it worked really good for the one that was playing the model.

djgibson62's photo
Wed 02/26/14 09:48 PM
Damn bet I have tried every dating sight almost on the internet and can only find girls that want me to send them some money then disappear after I have wired them some. Pretty good amounts of money as well. Donna Pine and Regina Harvey are two women that bilked me for money. Donna is from Beaufort, South Carolina and Regina is in the United Kingdom so avoid them at all costs if possible.
Now I met one woman that lives not to far from me and is older that is supposed to visit me next w/e but I am not sure what she is expecting of me. She just sent a message that her new flat screen tv has to be returned and they are charging her to send it back. So I am just waiting for the asking for some more money. And these women put up profiles that would draw any man into doing what ever he can to get to know them better then snag them, for money. And each time I vow to not do it anymore I run into a new heist all because I feel sorry for them. So I am trying to just get to know older women now. But why are most women thieves? Is it because they do not want to work and make a living? How do I get an honest woman? Well I hope a woman reads this and gives me an answer soon before I completely run out of money doing this!

djgibson62's photo
Thu 02/13/14 11:49 AM
Edited by djgibson62 on Thu 02/13/14 11:56 AM
Hello every one! My name is Derrick and I have paid for memberships to sites that still do not offer some of the things this site offers in return for nothing. I have been widowed for around ten years now and am ready to find real love again but it just seems so difficult to find an honest and loyal woman. Are there still any of these around. Now I am off of work for a couple of days and seem to be very lonely right now. So what does it take for a woman to like a man? I am in decent physical shape but get so jealous of guys with big old beer guts, like I do not have, with such beautiful wives or girlfriends! So if you ladies could offer any advice about this then I am in search of this little trick of picking up a woman for a serious or casual relationship even. Thank you, Derrick