Community > Posts By > Oslolaila

no photo
Thu 09/11/14 06:24 AM
Hihi keep trying baby...sometime I,m put my guard down..hihi..or not :) This lady is very hard to fool :))
Hugs

no photo
Thu 09/11/14 06:08 AM
�hh Thank you sweet:) i can feel it and really Needs it. Have talked to so many people and haven't find any real ...hihi.. This is so strange but the military men in U.S.A must kill ther wife becurse everybody is widow ...so maybe it's better to be singel...smile...and alive..
Be safe and Thanks again for the answer
Laila

no photo
Mon 09/08/14 09:58 PM
Yes about that it says that I came from Florida/Texas is because I did something wrong with it when I started my profile I suppose ...and now I don't now have to fix it :) sorry

no photo
Mon 09/08/14 06:06 AM
Thank you Sweet :))
Yes not going to give up.:)
I,m a catch and if you don't see it can I don't do anything about it:)) True in everything I do :) and greit humor and love to give LOVE ...and so on and so on ...and love talking,talking and talking....and now my fingers can't stop writhing ...hihi...No I Stop
Just thank you

no photo
Mon 09/08/14 04:20 AM
PLEASE PLEASE is anybody real here? Only meet fake profile...i,m so sad :( can anybody send hugs to one sad Swedish girl....Really Need one now...why is it so hard to find a real American????

no photo
Fri 09/05/14 02:31 PM
A good joke,my kids, kisses, ride icelandic horses , ice cream, sail in sunny whether , to learn new thing, to make people feel good about they self . Surplices from my darling, my dog , flowerforyou dancing ,

no photo
Thu 09/04/14 03:37 PM
Yes that's a good one :)) Maybe I,m be waiting for you to take me too the moon... Are you ready to go?
I am :))

no photo
Wed 09/03/14 11:17 PM
Of course if it feels right:) Be living now not tomorrow...Maybe it never comes Tomorrow I mean .. But remember to be true to you're self and only do it because you feel for it.. Not for anybody els...and be safe ...

no photo
Wed 09/03/14 01:50 PM
Yes sorry about that but live in Norway but looking for my prince in U.S.A....But I don't now if I can change that....hope somebody how want to contact me can read..:))

no photo
Tue 09/02/14 08:07 AM
Thank you Rubicat :) Yes i Will... Skype is good and ok..Wish only to meet a real good gay.. Why must it be so complicated?
This thing called Love :kissing_cat::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

no photo
Fri 08/29/14 11:12 PM
Ok thank you Mickey :) yeah this was so strange ....I looks like everybody in U.S.A was in the Army....hmm I just want to find me a sea captain? How difficult can that be??? Hehehe
Thanks again Mickey :)
Be Safe

no photo
Fri 08/29/14 10:29 PM
Please can somebody help me With one thing... It,s� looki like that whan al the men how contact me are works for the army and are singel becurse trere Wipe died...this is so strange... I really dont wont this men...how can i Wright it down??? I don,t wont to be rode..
Thank you
L