Community > Posts By > luvs2Bdreaming

luvs2Bdreaming's photo
Sun 04/06/14 07:10 AM
Gotta love the block feature on here, my list is growing daily :angry:

luvs2Bdreaming's photo
Sun 04/06/14 06:42 AM
I haven't met anyone yet but I do have a date to meet for an icecream this afternoon. A causal meet and greet. We have been talking on the phone and doing some text for about two weeks now.

luvs2Bdreaming's photo
Sun 04/06/14 05:52 AM
Hug
lights on
coffee
Hot
tall
white
red rose
day
summer

Happy Sunday flowerforyou

luvs2Bdreaming's photo
Sat 04/05/14 02:24 PM
WTF....another saturday night and no date yawn

luvs2Bdreaming's photo
Sat 04/05/14 02:20 PM
That I'm not at work and just home relaxing :smile:

luvs2Bdreaming's photo
Fri 04/04/14 06:48 PM
Well sex is part of a relationship...but I want to get close with the person before the sex comes into it..

luvs2Bdreaming's photo
Fri 04/04/14 02:54 AM

well he should have replied, and he still needs to.

as for why he was on the dating site, just because you deactivated does not mean that he planned to....maybe you should have addressed that with him. It could be a totally separate issue from why he has not replied.

and you're letting the user off the hook too easily. Sell his email addy to a buncha spammers :)flowerforyou
Well since I haven't heard from him by now I don't think I ever will. I did let him off easy, believe me I have thought about a lot of ways I could harass the hell out of him, but why waste my time? He will get his.....karma is a bit**winking

luvs2Bdreaming's photo
Thu 04/03/14 07:09 PM
He's an ex for a reason so.....NO NO NO!!!! grumble

luvs2Bdreaming's photo
Thu 04/03/14 07:00 PM

I heard BBQ. . .

i was hoping for beer too...
yup the douche missed out on bothbiggrin

luvs2Bdreaming's photo
Thu 04/03/14 05:33 PM
TxsGal....I would never, ever take him back. I have no problem deleting someone from my life who treats me like that!

luvs2Bdreaming's photo
Thu 04/03/14 05:23 PM

This topic makes me :cry:. People can be so....cold hearted.
I know...it hurt me very much sad

luvs2Bdreaming's photo
Thu 04/03/14 05:21 PM

Men/Women at times, just don't know the thing called RESPECT! I'm a true believer that if it is not working then be HONEST and tell them the TRUTH and walk away. At least give both parties closer and move on...

Just to walk away and not say nothing tells a lot about a person.. Not one I would even want back....

Anytime I have felt that it was not working I came right out and told them, this is not working.
I've been in a few relationship where it wasn't working out and was always honest with them. I know the truth can hurt but leaving someone hanging is even worse . :angry:

luvs2Bdreaming's photo
Thu 04/03/14 04:22 PM

Agreeing with the "10 years either way" winking
thanks danny :smile:

luvs2Bdreaming's photo
Thu 04/03/14 04:15 PM
I was dating this man for eight months. We seen each other at least twice a week. We were very close, did a lot of fun things together, fishing, dining out, he went to my company functions with me, we spent the night with each other on numerious occasions. I was sent a good morning text with x's and o's every morning and we were in contact with each other almost daily. All of a sudden I didn't get any replies to my text. This went on for four days after we had made plans to go to a BBQ at my work, which was planned for weeks in advance.I was worried something had happened to him. Well I ended up signing back on the dating sight I had met him on...I had deactivated it because I told him I didn't have a desire to see anyone else......and it showed he had been on there that very day! Him being on there was no big deal BUT it showed me he was fine and should have replied to my text. What's done is done but the thing that bothers me most is why not be honest with me about things? I thought we were at the very least friends. I tried to call him and of course he didn't answer so I text him and said ' no worries...I'm not one of those crazy bit**** who will waste her time...I'll NEVER bother you again. ' I've accpted what's happened but wanted some input on why some people don't have the decency to just tell it like it is instead of leaving someone hanging.

luvs2Bdreaming's photo
Tue 04/01/14 07:35 PM
Still single and looking for Mr. Right......I think he got lost what

luvs2Bdreaming's photo
Tue 04/01/14 03:38 AM

I'm a landlord I'd have to say no on this one.
yup.... maybe not a good idea for sure, they might want to live there rent free if you started sleeping with them huh?

luvs2Bdreaming's photo
Tue 04/01/14 03:30 AM
I would agree within ten years either way would work for me. I have had thirty year old guys try to connect with me saying age is only a number. That may be true but what would we have in common and since I'm in it for a relationship where would we be in ten years? Something to consider for sure.

luvs2Bdreaming's photo
Mon 03/31/14 02:53 AM
I did date someone where I work a few years ago and it didn't last between us. He's no longer there but we're still friends. I think personally it would be fine to date and hang out as friends with a co worker but nothing serious.

luvs2Bdreaming's photo
Sun 03/30/14 10:56 AM
Well actually there were two marriages at my work but most of the time it does cause nothing but grief.

luvs2Bdreaming's photo
Sun 03/30/14 09:48 AM
Just wanted to get some input from people on their thoughts about this subject.....I'm sure it's been discussed before.