Destinysyours's photo
Mon 01/18/16 08:43 PM
Good point!

Destinysyours's photo
Mon 01/18/16 08:42 PM
Best of luck with that one :raised_hand:

Destinysyours's photo
Mon 01/18/16 08:41 PM

Without going into a whole speal on learning theory & different types of intelligence[s][blah-blah-blah,ect.]; the "IQ score/level of education" question becomes irrelevant.
What I find to be more useful in assessing any potential for compatibility is The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator of psychological types. That being stated, the other element of importance is related to personal experience & shared interests. It's nothing personal & pretty logical to assume that because I love academia & learning;it would be undoubtedly difficult for me to be happy with someone who did not share that interest & visa-versa.

Destinysyours's photo
Sun 01/17/16 07:04 PM
Edited by Destinysyours on Sun 01/17/16 07:10 PM

Destinysyours's photo
Sun 01/17/16 07:04 PM

i can show you around

I will be there for the NBA All Star Weekend. It's been over a decade or more since I have been there, so it would be fun to see what it is like as a mature adult.

Destinysyours's photo
Sat 01/16/16 12:44 PM
Greetings, looking to communicate with individuals that are very familiar with the Toronto area, specifically those that are aware of any events during the NBA All Star Weekend.

Oh and I am fully aware of the use of Google and Travel related websites, I am not interested in getting info from those sources :basketball:

Destinysyours's photo
Fri 01/15/16 04:30 PM

Hey, I will be spending some time in Toronto and would like to be pointed in the right direction as far as activities, events and night life from the locals.

Obviously you have a computer... go to tripadvisor.ca
OR.. google: 'things to do Toronto'..

You're such a genius, why didn't I think of that?

Destinysyours's photo
Fri 01/15/16 04:14 PM
Hey, I will be spending some time in Toronto and would like to be pointed in the right direction as far as activities, events and night life from the locals.

Destinysyours's photo
Wed 07/22/15 05:45 PM
First you have to figure out if that woman's profile is a fake. When I see one photo I sort of see a red flag. But to address specifically your questions, many lesbians have ILL feelings about bi-curious or sexual women. There is a big misconception that the bisexuals are promiscuous and like to date both at the same time...

Destinysyours's photo
Mon 06/22/15 08:35 PM
That's not true in all cases. I travel often and prior to my travels I like to make friends in the new country or city I'm visiting so that person can lead me to great places to dine, shop, hang out, etc. Everyone isn't a scammer.

Destinysyours's photo
Mon 06/22/15 12:20 AM
IS it just me, or are many of these profiles fake. By fake, I mean uploaded photos from a source other than thy own. I don't know what is worse, a profile with no photo, a fake photo.

Destinysyours's photo
Fri 05/30/14 09:53 PM
The"menu" on the top left does not work. I guess an upgrade is needed!

Destinysyours's photo
Tue 04/08/14 04:47 PM

Edited for disparaging other members.
All opinions are valuable.

soufie
Site Moderator

Can you just delete the entire thread please... thank you

Destinysyours's photo
Tue 04/08/14 03:12 PM

... is this still going on.....omg.. kiss and make up already..
..... .your his sister.
.he's your brother

Define hater for me please.
....don't be a hater.

Destinysyours's photo
Tue 04/08/14 09:06 AM

.. sounds like you and your brother both have issues.
.. be serious with him sit down and have a chat.. a serious open minded..
chat

I've seriously tried that. I actually got invited to the White House. Had he planned to make the trip on his own, I can plan my travels accordingly. Now that he wants to include the posse the trip is ONCE again centered around her, her work schedule. ..etc. if I'm going to invite you to a one in a lifetime opportunity, dammit you work around my schedule! LOL. Not the other way around.

Destinysyours's photo
Tue 04/08/14 09:00 AM

Humm honestly I would feel offended if my brother invited me somewhere and did not include the person I was with specially if I was married to them..... And he would as well...

I would never think of inviting my brother and not his wife.....

As far as anyone knows even if she does do things without him maybe that is his choice of not going.....And he was invited...

He was quite jealous when I was married. He's quite selfish. Trust me.

Destinysyours's photo
Tue 04/08/14 06:14 AM

sounds like hes trying to share his family with you. that is who he is now. a family guy. maybe you are the one rejecting him?

"Ain't nobody got time for that!"

If you try to get to know his wife and kids separately from him, he will likely be really impressed. It will tell him you respect what is important to him.

Once he trusts you, if a moment that has him without his family arises, he may well want to include you. If he cant trust you to love his family as part of him, then you cant be a part of his life, really.

Any parent will tell you, they dont have much time to themselves to hang out with anyone. If his kids are small, he also has a bit of sleep deprivation which will make him easily aggravated that you dont understand that.

Destinysyours's photo
Tue 04/08/14 06:09 AM

I have a similar situation with my sister. I only really see her at family get togethers and I tried talking to her about it and we got a few things off our chests but it didn't change much and she still has no interest in spending quality time with me. We are just too different and there's a big age gap. She's just more interested in her own friends and family, now that she's married and has one of her own.

The few times when she has made an effort and we've just spent time together it's been alright though and I sometimes feel that it's when other family members are involved that there's tension between us. I did take a female friend of mine along to a family birthday party recently and my sister said to me that she enjoyed chatting with her and she commented that it's like my friend "gets me". Well, she would because I had more in common with my friend to begin with and she's spent more time getting to know me than my sister ever has. There's not really much more that I can do about it. I do talk to my mother about the situation and she agrees with me but can't really do anything about it.

I'm not sure what his problem really is. He's the older one and expected to always achieve certain things first. I was the one with 4.0 GPA, the muliply degrees, career, and marriage first.

He was handed certain things. So he found a wife (much younger) whom he could mold. He was so insecure, he kept her away from the family.
When they got married, I was never asked to be in the wedding. I was told that the bride has her ppl she selected. But yet her only brother was in the wedding in my brother's wedding party. When their youngest child was born I wasnt selected to be a God parent, but I'm good enough to babysit while his mother celebrates her birthday in Vegas? ? ?

Where are the God parents???

Sometimes I feel like they want me around for their benefit.

Destinysyours's photo
Tue 04/08/14 05:59 AM

sounds like hes trying to share his family with you. that is who he is now. a family guy. maybe you are the one rejecting him?

Absolutely not....he's VERY self centered and expects things his way.

If you try to get to know his wife and kids separately from him, he will likely be really impressed. It will tell him you respect what is important to him.

Once he trusts you, if a moment that has him without his family arises, he may well want to include you. If he cant trust you to love his family as part of him, then you cant be a part of his life, really.

Any parent will tell you, they dont have much time to themselves to hang out with anyone. If his kids are small, he also has a bit of sleep deprivation which will make him easily aggravated that you dont understand that.

Destinysyours's photo
Tue 04/08/14 02:19 AM

Try just inviting his wife and kids to something, for sure he will get the idea.

I'm not going to waste my time or money doing that crap! No thanks

1 2 5 6 7 8 10 12 13