bry11calcool's photo
Tue 02/23/10 05:57 PM
Leggo my Ego :tongue:

Bry bigsmile

bry11calcool's photo
Tue 11/03/09 09:30 PM
Edited by bry11calcool on Tue 11/03/09 09:31 PM
Krupa,

Though I have only had the honor to speak with you on the phone, your reputation with women of fortitude and character speaks for you in advance of our meeting.

I do look forward to the day when we can share a beer and let the women swoon around as they are wont to do. Or maybe we can just sneak out back and have a beer without their frothy womanliness.

(Is that a word?)

Although it would be cool if they brought us drinks while we sat back and planned the future of the universe.

Thanks for saying waving

Bry shades

bry11calcool's photo
Tue 11/03/09 04:48 PM
Edited by bry11calcool on Tue 11/03/09 04:49 PM
Don't get me wrong. I am a loving man and care very much about others and love California living . . . . but Texas has BOLLS. I miss you guys . . . and the fact that Phuq, TXSun, & TX-Kristie carry 9mm+ . . . if you know what I mean, make Texas the BEST Union in The Nation. :wink:

Plus the Dudes are such that if we happen to meander outside and some Meat Heads or Psycho Beyotches walk up I know that I don't have to say a word to know that they will "step" until the work is done.

Texas Men are formidable.
Texas Angels are heavenly . . . AND formidable.

I love my Texas Angels.

And Texas Kix A** . . . just sayin'

Bry waving

bry11calcool's photo
Fri 10/23/09 06:48 PM
Gone, but not forgotten.

How to be the best that I can be, endure, overcome and be an example to some one else?

Thank you, God, that I was witness to their lives, love, and excellence.

Bry shades

bry11calcool's photo
Thu 10/22/09 08:39 AM
Hey, friends.

This is me under My Willow Tree in CA. Directly behind me is the American Flag, though you can't see it. When I talk to you folks on the phone, chance are that this is where I am speaking from.

God Bless You All.

Just saying.

Bry shades

bry11calcool's photo
Sat 10/17/09 07:33 PM
about this site.

Is that I can meet people who are reasonably close to the truths that their profiles represent.

You know, when I drive down the highway away from the city. When we talk on the phone. When you find someone who is interested in loving you and we "all" think they are cool . . . because we love you.

What I like about people is honesty.

I have found it here and on other sites. It DOES exist.

It IS what I like.

To those of you who are simply you I say . . . Thank You.

glasses

bry11calcool's photo
Sat 10/17/09 12:42 AM
signed by Ms. Shriver. laugh

Come on now . . . 26+ million people and no life?

Post now for a free coupon to CPR Class.

glasses

bry11calcool's photo
Sat 10/17/09 12:40 AM
Gotta a "stop" in La Jolla . . . ex-in-laws (the ones who are still alive) in Santee . . . who wants to meet me at the Shores for a glass of wine?

glasses

bry11calcool's photo
Sat 10/17/09 12:38 AM
We're here in Santa Barbara, but on my way to La Jolla I'll stop by the Crytal Cathedral for a quickie . . . what say? :tongue:

bry11calcool's photo
Sat 10/17/09 12:37 AM
Hmmm . . . in Michigan and Texas I had no problem finding friends and dates on this site.

Could it be me?

Nah, step up people. You can't all be hibernating. :tongue:

bry11calcool's photo
Sat 10/17/09 12:35 AM
BELIEVE!!

:smile:

bry11calcool's photo
Wed 10/14/09 07:50 PM
My friend who invited me to this site was right. This is a calmer, more mature site. I have met some solid . . . well "real" freinds here: real lives, real problems, real desires and when I meet them F2F . . . REAL PEOPLE.

However, . . .

I am not finding very many real, nice, mellow dates here . . . is it me? (I assume it is) or is it the nature of this site?

By that I mean that the ability to conduct postings and trace postings for those who spark you interest is weak relative to other sites. That's really the best way to meet people on the net. Am I wrong?

I am hopeful that a few more capabilities in the site will greatly improve the capacity to follow threads and the people that post them.

And to say it again, thank you for providing a more mature site in which I maintain friendships across the land.

Thanks for the friends.

(Not whining - I had awesome dates in Dallas)

bry11calcool's photo
Wed 10/14/09 01:53 PM
Edited by bry11calcool on Wed 10/14/09 01:56 PM
I had a telephone interview at 6:48 am PDT while in the can . . . someone in Dallas is thinking about hiring me. Round 1 went well . . . let's see if I make it to round 2.

Who knows? I may be back sooner rather than later.

Whoo hoo!!! :banana:

I'd like to be back at the IHOP with my son as soon as possible!!

Not to mention with my friends at Applebee's. drinker

bry11calcool's photo
Wed 10/14/09 01:51 PM
You know . . . for 20+ million people . . . you fokls are not showing much GUMPTION.

Where is everyone?

We partied, lived, laughed, cried, and died together in other states.

Where's the fire here?

Just sayin'

:banana:

bry11calcool's photo
Tue 10/13/09 04:44 PM
7 more Mercedes payments for on OBGYN!!!

bry11calcool's photo
Tue 10/13/09 08:39 AM
I'm honest, but do you really want to hear the truth all the time.

I think women should be honest before they come to talk to me. Tell which mode of listening you want me in before you start:

1) I want you in listening mode - acknowledging what I say but not offering solutions.
2) I want you in supportive mode - telling me it is going to be alright.
3) I want you in solution mode (standard mode for men) - buy it, fix it, kill it for me.
4) I want you to lie and tell me what I want to hear - this mode can produce magical results. smooched

But what the heck do I know? ohwell

Bry glasses

bry11calcool's photo
Tue 10/13/09 08:35 AM
Sheesh, does everyone just post an area code in this forum? The search function works better I think, unless everyone is looking for phone sex. :tongue:

OK, so I'm back in CA and there are no jobs. Even the movie industry left so I can't get a job as an extra on Kate + 8 ( + Bry).

Who knows where I can apply for that Happy Cow job. laugh

My cell phone is area code 734, but I haven't been there since 2008. Go figure.

bry11calcool's photo
Tue 10/13/09 08:29 AM
Edited by bry11calcool on Tue 10/13/09 08:31 AM

Land of Andersen'sPea Soup.drool

And Danish breakfast (served by tall blonds). bigsmile

TxsSun . . . you know that you can defend yourself. You're tough!! :banana:

bry11calcool's photo
Mon 10/12/09 07:14 PM
AWWWW!!! Why did they move this from NEWBIES to Drunken Chat Rats?!?!?!

Don't I qualify as a NOOB when one state kicks me out for another????

I agree with Phuque . . . . Pfffffffffffftttttttttt!!!!!

Anyhow, I met a lot of cool folks at the local bar at the hotel by the freeway (kind of a one horse town). So there!!! grumble

T is not a whacko . . . she is a deliberate woman of alternative tastes with a very real potential for voracity . . . which I have thankfully never provoked.

I was referring to gun-toting liars and such. huh

Ah, but that is a thousand miles away . . . literally. I am going PEACE TRAIN now . . . flowerforyou

Bry

bry11calcool's photo
Mon 10/12/09 03:55 PM
Thank you, ladies.

Michigan is gone. California has been added.

Whoo hoo :banana:

Now if I can meet some interesting folks here . . . . drinks

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17