Community > Posts By > Kilroy_Aus

Kilroy_Aus's photo
Thu 03/13/14 11:22 AM
Newsflash, ANY 'ism' sucks, when you're on the DOWN side of it, wanting what some other person has, be it money, age, class, white skin, religion,

and while it might please you to denigrate the ' rich old upper class white protestant' people, it is THEY that patronise your business, or pay taxes to provide your unemployment/ public service wages or put their money into factories to give you a job to go to.

it's a good idea not to antagonise people upon whom you are dependant.

Kilroy_Aus's photo
Mon 02/24/14 04:43 PM
Bang on my ceiling, their floor, with a broomstick " Keep the noise down".

Kilroy_Aus's photo
Mon 02/24/14 04:41 PM
why would anyone particularly 'chase' an inter-racial relationship? Skin colour, once done, cannot be undone (unless you're a jackson),

And the personal conception of an inter-racial relationship is " why could he/she not attract someone of the same colour. "what is wrong with him/her?"

And who was it decided that the population of the planet should be one big "Melting Pot" Not me, I can assure you.

And what I fear for the coming generations (a hundred years hence) is that will be legally forced to Cohabit/ wed /breed with someone of a pre-selected minority race/group. Political Correctness gone mad.

So when your great great ..... granddaughter gets a Government Breeding-Order to do it with a left handed HIV Lesbian Eskimo, Don't come crying to me.

Kilroy