Community > Posts By > AaronSS

AaronSS's photo
Tue 01/13/09 09:34 PM
Whats up yalls, im lookin for any of you cuties from here in Washington and hoping to find some here in my area. Hit this post up so i can look yall up. im in the kitsap area, looking for some girls within a hundred miles of me, anyone?

AaronSS's photo
Mon 12/08/08 08:11 PM
Whats your resolution?
Mine if to find a girl who can treat me right. One whom can put me first every once and a while. you will be first everother other time, what ya say.
Ohh yah, question, what would you do spending christmas eave with the person above you?
and what is your sexual newyears goal.

AaronSS's photo
Mon 12/08/08 07:58 PM
Ok ill admit. i was drunk as hell when i wrote that ****. Anyways. . . I still stand by the idea that i am better than any guy at loving a girl, ok i may have not been layed in a while. But to tell you one thing, through helping every god damn married guy on my boat that has problems with there girl, I can tell you with all confindence, I can lead a realtionship with any girl who has a good head on her sholders. and theres not a damn ona you guys who cant say it takes some guts to fix a major lash out online that they did when they were drunk.

AaronSS's photo
Sun 12/07/08 09:41 PM
I personaly dont have a damn thing to be uncomfortable about with my sexuality. I am not super built but i am also not a fat-ass. I have more than what is required to satasfy any woman who comes to me and asks for it. I am one american motha fu#$a who defends this nation with his life. and am not modest in the slightest means possable. Hit me up and you will understand. Want to see an american who is now slightly peaved by sex and nudity, He is posting right here.

AaronSS's photo
Sun 12/07/08 09:37 PM
Hey there. Names Aaron and im here to rock any girls socks off sexualy, socialy, or mentaly if they would just have the balls to hit me up. I have everything needed for the best relationship you will ever have if you would only have the guts to email me. I can tell you with all confidence, I am the best man you can ever hook up with. My momma grew me up right, and my popps tought me all i should know about what a girl wants and needs. Hit me up if your up for somthing real. otherwise, stick with your fat ass 30+ year olds, that have failed time after time. Douse this sound like the voice of confidence, drunkeness, experiance, or imaturety? Hit me up if you want somthing good

AaronSS's photo
Thu 12/04/08 07:18 AM
best first date is when you forget all the standerds you just set for it becouse the mood wanted you to go further. mutualy of corce