Community > Posts By > jazzinc

jazzinc's photo
Thu 03/15/18 02:38 PM

I am very active .. I train at the gym , run and hike with the dogs twice a day,, do Pilates and yoga for relaxation , swim, surf and ski depending on the season .

As for food ... I do not eat processed foods and eat mainly fresh organic locally produced products .
I drink kefir and kombucha everyday for probiotics .and green matcha powder ., which is a super concentrated antioxidant green tea . I limit coffee to one cup a day ..

I prefer natural therapies where possible and make a lot of my own chemical free products using essential oils and herbs for beauty care and use around the home .

Good health is definitely something I value and I will always endeavour to strive for waving

If you do at regular basis all you posted; you deserve a BIG congratulations!! you do only great actions for your body's benefit. Stay as you are.:wink:

jazzinc's photo
Thu 03/15/18 02:16 PM

If I had attraction for my man, I would kiss him in the car, and anywhere else!

It's OK...but;it depends where...in many countries different from USA. It's very interesting to know how behaviors are conditioned by cultures worldwide. Some info is in internet.

jazzinc's photo
Thu 03/15/18 07:14 AM

I have kissed a date in the car because I was feeling him, but it was still too soon to have him in my home...in the evening...where there is a cozy bed...and I’m totally feeling him. blushing laugh

Well Darling....you must know that kisses inside the car in front of your door are pure high voltage and risk (..with zoom in romantic films). I think they have a special meaning in different cultures in the world.

Kissing outside the car and (or not);in front of the people is another topic and situation.

Thanks for your commentwaving

jazzinc's photo
Thu 03/15/18 07:02 AM
Not exactly for a date. But a "real and good friend" can introduce someone to you because this person is a reliable and good person and friend;maybe she/he is a member of her/his family. Don't close the door completely.

A good and genuine friend only wish good things for you. At least;a first step is better than nothing; after that; you decide the rest to follow.

jazzinc's photo
Thu 03/15/18 05:55 AM
What do you do everyday or often as possible for your integral health?
What don't you do and you must do?

All of us know the importance of having and keeping a good health;specially at certain age;before having medical surprises as diagnostics.

jazzinc's photo
Wed 03/14/18 07:11 PM
You give or receive kisses inside the car...(many films show that)

What is the exact meaning of that kind of "sweet contacts"?(specially before to say "good night" after a "good night"!!

Thanks for your experiences!! ohwell

jazzinc's photo
Wed 03/14/18 06:51 PM
For all shopaholics : one good day;you will decide to give or donate many things you have purchased in extra. Think about all people who need all that;specially basic things(clothes/shoes..and even food). There is a great satisfaction giving to others!. You have only one body with 2 hands and 2 feet.

Think about it...ohwell

jazzinc's photo
Tue 03/13/18 03:56 PM
Edited by jazzinc on Tue 03/13/18 04:06 PM
I had a mix conversation last night with friends and one of the topics/subjects was: shopaholic people!! we were discussing long minutes about why people don't stop buying and buying unnecessary things that they have even in surplus at home? People are maniacs for certain kind of objects ...clothes/ shoes/lingerie/jewels/many things for home decor/....etc etc. No limits. what are the reasons of all this crazy behavior?? Or they have too much $$$ or they have something wrong in their minds.

Help me to understand this crazy shopaholic ones!!

thanks

jazzinc's photo
Mon 03/12/18 02:34 PM
Is it normal and accepted to drink ALCOHOL in the first date?(one or both)

jazzinc's photo
Mon 03/12/18 02:25 PM
What are your favorites sweet breads or pastries to accompany a delicious cup of coffee?

jazzinc's photo
Sat 03/10/18 12:32 PM

Good for you!

I m not Flirting with you! laugh

OK!..thank you very much!..laugh noway

jazzinc's photo
Sat 03/10/18 10:19 AM
Edited by jazzinc on Sat 03/10/18 10:22 AM

Not online.

But when you're at home town events or gatherings are you a Flirt or a bit shy around people you don't know?

Would you make the first move? As asking for date?

I'm outging and a bit of a Flirt.

No thanks I met someone!!!(toodygirl5...4 days ago)

....I'm outging and a bit of a Flirt...??

have a nice saturday!...LOL!rofl biggrin whoa

jazzinc's photo
Tue 03/06/18 11:50 AM
The most intelligent place to have a SECOND DATE is..?

Forget the first date; now is the second one....

jazzinc's photo
Mon 03/05/18 06:16 PM
How many kisses are necessary to stamp to know the love of your life?

jazzinc's photo
Mon 03/05/18 11:45 AM
Only 2 movements:
Be always lovers
Try abcd....badc.....cdba .....adcb......................and more ....everyday!

jazzinc's photo
Mon 03/05/18 11:32 AM
Some years ago; a friend told me: no one living alone is completely happy. And that is true.
The most important facts for a person living alone are keep busy body,mind and spirit with positive moments and activities all the time as possible. And also;be interested to explore and try new adventures meeting new people at the same time.
Loneliness will be almost zero!....in that way.

jazzinc's photo
Sat 03/03/18 03:19 AM

what is your advice to this crazy couple?

Are they a couple? For how long?
Because "A man...was asked by a 'lady'...to make a baby..."
makes it seem like some random woman asked some random guy.

He doesn't know what to do

Why?
Why exactly does he not want to have a kid?
Or why exactly can't he tell her yes, or no?
Is he being asked by a stranger?
Is there a relationship and this is an ultimatum? "Get me pregnant or it's over!"
What does her doctor say? Can she get pregnant? What are the health risks?
Does he just not want to raise a kid?

What questions is he asking himself?
Why can't he work together with her?
Why won't she listen to him?
Why did she not, or does not, understand why he doesn't know what to do?

What could online strangers offer that a physician and/or a couples councilor couldn't?

Too many answers for so many questions as a part of a topic.Too much analysis and details.You posted only questions;no answer(s). Thanks anyway.

jazzinc's photo
Fri 03/02/18 12:26 PM

Both

Tell us some words about those moments;please. (if possible..)

jazzinc's photo
Fri 03/02/18 12:18 PM
Have you had the experience to travel to another city or country to meet someone in person? Or..

Have you been visited by someone from another city or country to meet you?

Let's see that...

jazzinc's photo
Fri 03/02/18 11:28 AM
I write and say: XX years experienced,happy and alive!

...not : XX years OLD !......never

ps/ sometimes I say years and months....

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25