Community > Posts By > StarrySkiedEyes

StarrySkiedEyes's photo
Tue 10/04/16 07:39 AM
Ironically, soft music is one thing which most taps my soul. It can be a blessing and a curse. Depression is certainly a side-effect of it, yet not all encompassing. Thanks everyone whom has replied :)

StarrySkiedEyes's photo
Mon 10/03/16 07:13 PM
Sorry to be so depressing. I know I am...

StarrySkiedEyes's photo
Mon 10/03/16 12:59 AM
Alright please please please don't make fun of me yet I'm an empath (Note:am NOT a mind reader or anything similar nor claim to be) yet nights now for me......I am awake literally far too long of stretches in the night crying my stupid heart out through my eyes over world issues problems etc not even belonging to me. I had not realized nor embraced it until being driven to near self destruction by trying to fit in and 'be a guy' like all the rest. I have no clue who I am, or where my life is headed. Everyone. Embrace the you and now, before it is too late. As for me, I have got a lot of wiping m eyes and staring at the ceiling yet to do. Cheers.

StarrySkiedEyes's photo
Sun 10/02/16 04:34 PM
Love, dating, sex, the world, it's all so ridiculous and stupid anyway. The world is going somewhere I'm not sure we all want to be. I wish I could move to Neptune. Just have the whole place to myself.

StarrySkiedEyes's photo
Mon 09/26/16 12:25 PM
Hey, at least she's trying. Give her that much. No one ever tries anything anymore yet taking whatever path of least resistance is deemed the most approveable by society. It sucks. It totally sucks. Individuality and a true mind are on their way out now. Too bad most people won't miss them....