Community > Posts By > Erwin73

Erwin73's photo
Sat 08/23/14 10:01 PM

Would you consider sleeping with
someone on the first date?

That totally depends. It will never be the intention for me going into a date, but if there is that mutual spark and sexual attrection, why not? If it feels right, do it. But safe!

Erwin73's photo
Sat 08/23/14 09:35 PM
I always take a look at the eyes. Eyes tell everything. And I love a sweet smile. That's cute, and cute is attractive, tells me she is a sweet lady.
For the outside: I love long (preferably black) hair, Asian is my favorite. But inside is more important, so that's why I take a look at the eyes!

Erwin73's photo
Fri 08/22/14 11:11 PM
having seks everyday is healthy for your relationship and healthy for yourself (seks is good for your mind and body, but only when you're doing it with another person).
So yes, seks is very important to me.

Erwin73's photo
Fri 08/22/14 01:48 AM
Duttoneer: I do.

Erwin73's photo
Fri 08/22/14 01:35 AM
well, I mow talking with a few sweet ladies, we'll see. It feels good so far.
Hope to get some advice now and then, i am sometimes a little clumsy... sad2

Erwin73's photo
Fri 08/22/14 12:20 AM
Actually, I don't agree with post 6 and 9...
I am devorced myself but definitly looking for marriage. And it's kinda difficult when you live half a world away from each other, to show her to your parents... right?

Any way, it's my opinion....

Erwin73's photo
Thu 08/21/14 11:54 AM

Ah, not going cheap you are..? laugh
But if you want, find a rich guy. :tongue:

Damn..u guy.dont know how to take joke. frustrated

I did understand it was a joke, that's what the smileys are doing there...
I can see a joke, don't worry! :banana:

Erwin73's photo
Thu 08/21/14 11:53 AM

Dont need a rich guy..someone has started digging the diamond for me..

Now, you make me curious! :smile:

Erwin73's photo
Thu 08/21/14 03:25 AM
What d..?i have d also..i think everybody has..but diamonds s what i want not d..laugh laugh laugh

Ah, not going cheap you are..? laugh

Erwin73's photo
Thu 08/21/14 01:45 AM
I just want chocolate. and maybe a kitten.
Erwin, welcome to mingle. drinker it seems like you're getting swept up with the rest of the insanity.
have some fun with us here in the forums

Thanks, I was enjoying the no-nonsense-replies. laugh Yeah I do have a good sense of humor, too! :smile:

Erwin73's photo
Wed 08/20/14 10:41 PM
Thanks for the help, ladies and gentlemen.
I have contacted a few of you and thanks for the extra help again.
Within 24 hours I will change my profile. Let's see if it helps.
Greetings,
Erwin.

Erwin73's photo
Wed 08/20/14 09:22 PM
Hi everyone...
Something I get myself into every time and again, is when I start liking a girl, they start asking me for money. I haven't, but that's something else...
I'm busy for 6 months on this site right now and sadly, most of the girls I met (not all!) are sooner or later asking me for financial support. At that point, I block them and contact ceases.
Am I the only one who is familiair with this? Is it just bad luck? Or what is it..?

Erwin

Erwin73's photo
Mon 08/11/14 09:26 PM
Unfortunately, as man, I have the same experience with the ladies... I have met quite a few 'ladies' who seem to be genuine and all of a sudden ask me for money. And I don't send that, of course. But you think you found someone nice and they turn out to be golddigges. I hate that. I block them right away...
But fortunatley there are also enough real ladies to keep on trying until you find the right one. I think I found (the) one by now...

Erwin73's photo
Tue 06/10/14 05:50 AM
If being raped counts, I was 12... or 11...

Erwin73's photo
Fri 06/06/14 08:20 AM
Just be patience. Not everybody replies, try someone else. Don't stalk, don't send standard messenges.

Erwin73's photo
Tue 06/03/14 10:45 AM
Well, they say I'm a great kisser. A good French kiss turns me on and makes me very hot. I like all kinds of kisses, though... :wink: