Community > Posts By > Delsoldamien

Delsoldamien's photo
Wed 12/10/08 04:20 PM
You are rigtht, it is the high points and the low points that build your character...regrets and all!!

Delsoldamien's photo
Wed 12/10/08 04:17 PM
Wow, that is a close one...The day my daughter was born or the day I married my wife....hhhmmm How about the best 2 days of your life??hahahaha

Delsoldamien's photo
Wed 12/10/08 04:15 PM
If as stated that bigotry is an intent or desire to do harm, then how can you be sure that opposition to it, is bigotry when you don't know the persons intent. Do you know for a fact that they hate gays?? do you know if they are passionate about their belief,or is their passion misinterperted as hatrid? Nobody can state anothers true intent, and to call someone a bigiot suggest that they are more knowledgable about that persons intent, then the person themselves.. Opposition doesn't mean bigotry

Delsoldamien's photo
Wed 12/10/08 04:09 PM
You are right, you can never be totally sure, but that is why I offer the get them help, I just cannot and as others have said, am not equipted to do that.

Delsoldamien's photo
Wed 12/10/08 04:06 PM
I guess my problem is that I am too honest, when someone asks a question I give them an answer..I was not meaning to bring anyone down, It has been 7 years and I am now finally getting the nerve to look for a date...maybe I shouldn't have waited so long.. I apoligze I didn't mean it that way.

Delsoldamien's photo
Wed 12/10/08 04:03 PM
This is a munipulators last gasp for control..I guess I would offer to show them were to get help, but like others have said,they are responsible for their own actions.

Delsoldamien's photo
Wed 12/10/08 03:58 PM
My biggest regret is that I could not get to my wife and daughter before they died..I could not tell them that I loved them one more time.

Delsoldamien's photo
Wed 12/10/08 03:50 PM
At the moment, find a date..but usually?? Can't see clearly things close to my face!!

Delsoldamien's photo
Wed 12/10/08 03:47 PM
Optimist with a streak of realism, I believe the cup is half full, but understand that the cup is half empty too!! hahahaha

Delsoldamien's photo
Wed 12/10/08 03:39 PM
Personally I like short hair on women, how short are you going to cut it?

Delsoldamien's photo
Wed 12/10/08 03:39 PM
Long time ago they used to flock real trees, white, but I didn't care for them. I prefer green real trees

Delsoldamien's photo
Wed 12/10/08 03:37 PM
Since I am just starting to date again, I am not limiting my possible dates by age, although I do prefer younger women, if I find the right person, I don't think age will play much of a factor.

Delsoldamien's photo
Wed 12/10/08 03:33 PM
Gay marriage is not about equal rights, it is about acceptance, something that I don't think they will truely ever acheive..for many reasons.

Delsoldamien's photo
Wed 12/10/08 01:09 PM
Tanz, I didn't say that they don't play some role in the whole thing, just it is not the first think that I look for...now I guess if they were monsters...it would catch my attention just for the sake of size!

Delsoldamien's photo
Wed 12/10/08 01:00 PM
Age is not necessarily an indication of intelligence and wisdom..

Delsoldamien's photo
Wed 12/10/08 12:55 PM
First is eyes and smile, then hair and then the rest of her, I don't look for anything or any type in particular, but when you see someone that has that special something..it make me want to talk to them to see if there is more then just good looks..intelligence and good looks is an amazing combination....

Delsoldamien's photo
Wed 12/10/08 12:48 PM
It seems to me that most men and some older women don't care too much about age, I have dated as young as 22, but most younger women look for someone within 10 years. I have heard eeewww from younger girls, but they chase the young bucks that don't know how to treat a lady, and complain that there aren't any good guys around...go figure..we are around but they let age keep them from good guys.

Delsoldamien's photo
Wed 12/10/08 12:13 PM
Unfortunately you cannot screen them out before you get them...I guess it like in fishing...you throw back the bad ones and keep the good ones..but you just keep on fishing!!

Delsoldamien's photo
Wed 12/10/08 10:41 AM
Twilight, you are lucky to have that house, I am sure it is beautiful and maybe sometime you can post some pictures of it. Like I said before, you could have killer Halloween party's at it for sure !!

Delsoldamien's photo
Wed 12/10/08 10:38 AM
There are only two sites that I have met anyone, here and on fish, there is Matchdoctor, but mostly from across the nation and nobody close to where I live...I just delete the offers now.