Community > Posts By > Delsoldamien

Delsoldamien's photo
Sat 06/13/09 11:34 AM

You are right thinking that people thinking that the politicians will curb there own power, that will never happen, people must the power of the vote to stop anyone that abuses their power.I am not a fan of government funding of anything, because that means more money out of my pocket, since I do pay federal taxes.. If research companies what money, they should raise it or sell their product like any other business..our government spends tons of money on stupid things, and we continue to vote the idiots into office..

It's academic research. We don't produce a product to sell, we write science papers, some academics work with a particular drug but usually they research pathways of cancer and things like that and then others use that research to produce therapies and medications. It's very dangerous to simply have companies with a profit motive doing all their own research.

Drugs that are invented have only a small window to produce profit until others are allowed to produce the generic version at a savings to the consumer. So what some unscrupulous people have done, is produce shoddy research with some new drug they say is better, when all they did was make a minor change with no real physiological difference. Merck and Schering Plough recently got into trouble over falsifying data about their "new" cholesterol drug.

You have a good point about that, legitimate research to a point is ok, but studying gay mens sexual activities in Brazil and crap like that are a waste of my money..

Delsoldamien's photo
Sat 06/13/09 11:31 AM

So IF it comes out later that she didn't go against her contract and that she was fulfilling her duties and that everything she has done since she responded to the question, will you think differently of her?? not likely.

My opinion of her went downhill when she broke the morality contract that the contestants signed. She lied about that too.

Oh, did you get to read that contract too??? I never got my copy,and who took the photos that are stiring up this question of Morality contracts??

Delsoldamien's photo
Sat 06/13/09 11:29 AM
He has spent all those trillions of dollars and where are we now??? Higher unemployment, taxes on the rise, inflation beginning to rear it's ugly head..this is going to be worse then when Carter was in office..you laugh now, but you will be crying later..

Delsoldamien's photo
Sat 06/13/09 11:27 AM
allowing an over abundance of immigrants is part of the plan to overburden the system, welfare, healthcare, economy..Read some of obamas mentors writings and you will see what it is all about..Acorn has been working for this for many years!

Delsoldamien's photo
Sat 06/13/09 11:21 AM
The unions have been big supporters of national health care, but what is going to happen when salaries of union nurses and others are capped and wages stagnate??? This will have to happen to prevent growth...People get so blinded by a dream that they don't see the reality of the situation..increasing taxes will cause inflation which will cause unemployement which will overburden our system and collapse it..that is the plan in place...and you voted for it..

Delsoldamien's photo
Sat 06/13/09 11:16 AM
You are right thinking that people thinking that the politicians will curb there own power, that will never happen, people must the power of the vote to stop anyone that abuses their power.I am not a fan of government funding of anything, because that means more money out of my pocket, since I do pay federal taxes.. If research companies what money, they should raise it or sell their product like any other business..our government spends tons of money on stupid things, and we continue to vote the idiots into office..

Delsoldamien's photo
Sat 06/13/09 11:10 AM
Wash your hands as you should, don't touch things in public and put your hands to your face or mouth, don't over use sanitizers and antibiotics and your chances of getting anything are slim. Maintain your immune system and most things won't affect you...

Delsoldamien's photo
Sat 06/13/09 11:05 AM
Do you think that by posting the pictures that all the sudden they will stop fighting and stop their war against the western world?? Will they start treating our soldiers by the Geneva convention and international laws concerning prisioner treatment??

Delsoldamien's photo
Sat 06/13/09 11:02 AM
Who cares...I don't understand why this is news!!

Delsoldamien's photo
Sat 06/13/09 11:00 AM
Oh, excuse me for my mistake, 18%...that makes all the spending and taxing worth it huh?? You need to have a plan that provides for the small percentage that needs it, not destroy it for everyone...

Delsoldamien's photo
Sat 06/13/09 10:57 AM
So IF it comes out later that she didn't go against her contract and that she was fulfilling her duties and that everything she has done since she responded to the question, will you think differently of her?? not likely.

Delsoldamien's photo
Sat 06/13/09 10:53 AM
tax and spend...same old mantra, different guy

Delsoldamien's photo
Sat 06/13/09 10:50 AM
36,000 people die from influenza every year, you don't see that splashed on the news paper stands everywhere...

Delsoldamien's photo
Sat 06/13/09 10:49 AM
Why can't she adopt a child from the good ole USA, in a few short years it will be a third world country anyways??

Delsoldamien's photo
Sat 06/13/09 10:44 AM
Only 15% of the population needs health care right now, do we need to add more debt to the already Trillion dollar debts being piled up every time he comes up with a new plan??? He says "invest" he means spending our money, he says "pay as you go" he means raise taxes to pay for it...pretty soon everyone will be unemployed and nobody to pay taxes...tehn what???

Delsoldamien's photo
Tue 04/21/09 01:32 PM
ok, as far as federal income tax..I was talking about.

Delsoldamien's photo
Tue 04/21/09 01:31 PM
Have a safe trip Sojourning...

Delsoldamien's photo
Tue 04/21/09 01:28 PM
hey, and Obama want to pass a carbon tax...we will pay a tax on the air we breath...

Delsoldamien's photo
Tue 04/21/09 01:27 PM
when did I say you were living in sin Temptr??

If I said that a man that took something he didn't own, and the court called him a thief, would I be judging him for repeating what the court stated?? I was not his judge, but when asked what the judge says on a matter, does not make me the judgemental person.Seems pretty clear to me.

Delsoldamien's photo
Tue 04/21/09 01:22 PM
Everyone that pays for a product will pay for the bailouts, tax cuts don't affect the poor, they don't pay them.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18