Community > Posts By > Delsoldamien

Delsoldamien's photo
Sat 04/11/09 10:29 AM
You again are assuming that I do have a church...
But if you have read my postings, I have said that church opinion has no place in governmental decisions...if you want to make gay marriages legal, if you have the votes, it is your right to do that..if you want to allow mulitple partner marriages, if you want to make a supreme race of all blondes and blue eyed people, and you have the votes for it, then you can do that too, if you want to marry animals(Sic) then you can do that too, governmental laws have changed to be secular in nature and the church is not part of the secular world. I have no issue with keeping it that way.

Delsoldamien's photo
Sat 04/11/09 10:21 AM
I guess we could alway go back to the days of Clinton and "not judge a person by his personal behavior, but by how well he does his job" kinda days huh??

I would not support him, and I guess as far as Palin goes...I'm sure that every decision you have made in your life was the right one huh??

Delsoldamien's photo
Sat 04/11/09 10:16 AM
Unfortunately Willing2, most employers would not be as generous as you would be. The state doesn't care about how much people are getting paid..they care about taking more money from those that do make it, so they can hire people to spend that money, to supposedly help those that need it... They care about supporting their budgets and increasing it, not giving it to those that need it.

Delsoldamien's photo
Sat 04/11/09 10:12 AM
I do not support any man that supports raping anyone, married or not.

as far as my taxes..I think that is the other thread...but I spend alot of money each year making sure that my taxes are done correctly. I have my personal tax attorney, my families tax attorney and my families corperate tax attorney go over my taxes each year...I am sure that it is possible to have something come up, but I would think that when you are paying for the the attorney's that Obama and other politicians are paying for, that you wouldn't have these problems...at least you would think.

Delsoldamien's photo
Sat 04/11/09 10:04 AM
I don't hate anyone, I just get annoyed by people that preach tolerance and diversity and acceptance..but have little for anyone that doesn't share or even champion their particular beliefs..

Delsoldamien's photo
Sat 04/11/09 10:01 AM
sick minds I guess.

So that college girl that threw me down when I was in junior high and took advantage of me, raped me huh...didn't think about it that way back then I guess??? hahaha JK.

Delsoldamien's photo
Sat 04/11/09 09:58 AM
Thanks willing2, it will be safe and I hope yours is safe as well.

Delsoldamien's photo
Sat 04/11/09 09:52 AM
No means no, married or not, it is unimaginable to think that men treat women like that..

Delsoldamien's photo
Sat 04/11/09 09:47 AM
hahaha yeah right...nobody flirts with delsol!! hahahahaha

Delsoldamien's photo
Sat 04/11/09 09:47 AM
I went to work and then got up this morning and went again...at least you have more of a life!!

Delsoldamien's photo
Sat 04/11/09 09:44 AM
It will take generations to eliminate discrimmination, unfortunately..

Delsoldamien's photo
Sat 04/11/09 09:42 AM
And you know that people like Palin have others that do the vetting process...am I to assume that Obama was personally responsible for the vetting that went on with those that avoided paying their taxes till just befofe they were nominated for office( or should I say not vetted very well??)

Delsoldamien's photo
Sat 04/11/09 09:38 AM
Hey I got an idea...Why don't you kill off all those "Christians" and then you wouldn't have to worry about it??

I belive that this issue is a governmental issue. Christians should have no more of a part in it then placing their vote..

They have the same rights as anyone to vote as they choose and express themselves any way they want...if you don't like it...continue to complain and whine about it.

But unlike those that seem to want to keep people from expressing themselves, I choose to believe that everyone, even those that have the craziest of ideas have a right to express it..

If you don't like what Christians say and do....then stay out of the chruches and don't worry about it.

Delsoldamien's photo
Sat 04/11/09 09:27 AM
Your second sentance was what caused me to ask the question...why should it surprise you that someone should question your implication?

Delsoldamien's photo
Sat 04/11/09 09:25 AM
As long as you have that check mark on your application indicating your race, and personal interviews are given, you will never completly eliminate discrimmination..the AL Sharpltons of this world will always have enough food to feed on...

Delsoldamien's photo
Sat 04/11/09 09:21 AM
I would have to read more about those two, I don't know much about their views..but I do think both parties are going down the wrong path.

Delsoldamien's photo
Sat 04/11/09 09:18 AM
People are not entitled to making the same amout of money, and it pisses me off when government wants to take money out of my pocket to pay for others that don't...you might not be affected by these money hungry politicians, but I am and they will continue to take and take till there is no more..

Delsoldamien's photo
Sat 04/11/09 09:16 AM
Most don't understand what the constitution means, and I encourage conservatives to leave and start their own party if the repubs continue to follow the blind dems..

Delsoldamien's photo
Sat 04/11/09 09:13 AM
I did agree with you that some are following that path, like the TARP, which I didn't agree with, but if you look at the dems, they are farther down the hell hole..

I agree with you that it is not about the party, both are going in a direction that are not good, but look at the people today that are blindly following Obama, do you think that people will ever turn back and leave these foolish attitudes behind??

Delsoldamien's photo
Sat 04/11/09 09:08 AM
I don't know about the car business Willing, but in the Airplane manufacturing arena, labor only accounts for 4% of the total costs..there have been business that have converted over to union jobs and it has not had any serious impact on the price of the product.. What kills businesses like the auto industry is the same thing that is causing our taxes to be raised all the time, people not having to balance their budgets..and lavishing themselves with benifits that the common person doesnt get.

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 17 18