Community > Posts By > Delsoldamien

Delsoldamien's photo
Tue 04/21/09 01:20 PM
5 % of a dollar is what 5 cents?? 60 % of a dollar today is what..60 cents...do the math...

Delsoldamien's photo
Tue 04/21/09 01:17 PM
Harvard, Yale, and many other schools for years have been teaching this and have spit out leader after leader that support this belief...

Delsoldamien's photo
Tue 04/21/09 01:14 PM
Our enemy will not stand against us with weapons that kill, they attack us with every TARP, Bailout, every budget that enslaves our people for years to come..It was said that we could not be toppled from outside, but could be toppled from within..that my friend is happening more now then ever in the Bush administration.

Delsoldamien's photo
Tue 04/21/09 01:10 PM
Not to split hairs, but the greatest commandment was "Love the Lord your God, with all your heart, mind and soul" This was the greatest of commandment. Second was "Love thy neighbor as thyself"...but that was a figurative statement, no literal statement.

I don't think I have ever stated any sin as being good, or some sins greater then others, for if you believe the bible as the written word of God, they you have to accept it's judgements on all sinful behavior. I simple stated that I do not believe in gay marriage, I didn't say why or what caused me to believe that, you assumed that part.

It was you that injected the bible or ones belief in it or not. You asked a question relating to heaven and I stated that in God's heaven, there will be no gay people...I did not write that, but that is what it says. Believe it or not. Just because one knows about the bible does not signify a particular belief in it as much as reading it does not signify your understanding of it...true

As far as believing in the bible or not, you can or you don't have to , you can belive all the religions in the world and words of the universe, that is the great thing about America..you can believe what you want, and I can accept that without a problem.

And for Temptr, I never stated that it was a sin, I said that in the bible God says that it is a abomination, those weren't my words. Take the issue to him if you have a problem with it. Can all sins be forgiven, since I am not God, I cannot answer that other then to say what the general concensis is, Blastphamy is the only unforgivable sin, but you cannot be forgiven for a sin if you are continuing to live in that sin.

My statements on communism only comes from information from my visits to USSR and other communist nations and listening to people that have lived under its tyranny, if it is what you want,great, but I will believe those that have actually lived under it for my source of understanding on the subject.

Delsoldamien's photo
Tue 04/21/09 12:06 PM
Yes, and I believe that bill clinton pressed for something on this...I could be wrong, but I think every president in the last 20 years has sponsored or encouraged this mindset.

Delsoldamien's photo
Tue 04/21/09 12:04 PM
It will continue to be an issue just as racism will continue, so cannot or will not accept others for either their belief or feelings, but if you think passing a law to make gay marriage equal will make it go away...you are sadly mistaken...Civil rights for black Americans was passed years ago,and yet the Al Sharptons of this country make a fine living inflamming the issue every chance they get.

Delsoldamien's photo
Tue 04/21/09 11:59 AM
What percent of your parents, or grand parents incomes were spent on taxes...maybe 3% or 5%, not like the 50 60 % we are paying now.

Delsoldamien's photo
Tue 04/21/09 11:56 AM
Is communism bad?? I guess it depends on if you have lived under it or not, most that lived under it have not love for it. Is heaven utopia? I will say that is the general idea...Would gays be equal in heaven?? Since it is an abomination in God's eyes, I don't think that is the case..

As far as if I belive that "humans" are equal...Not in all aspects...some are gifted athletes and some aren't, some are intellects and others aren't, some are poor and some are rich..some are funny comedians and others aren't, so in that way, no I do not believe that all humans are equal...if you mean do they have the same rights as me, if they live in this country they do, but that does not mean that I think they should marry.

If the government want to pass laws allow gay people to marry, they that is their right, many in my family have died for everyones rights

What you and others want more then equality is acceptance, and they cannot pass any law that can make that happen...

So you really don't know me...huh

Delsoldamien's photo
Tue 04/21/09 11:43 AM
Nobody in the current government likes to hear that part..."domestic"

Delsoldamien's photo
Tue 04/21/09 11:43 AM
Wow...lets not get nasty in here!! hahahaha

Delsoldamien's photo
Tue 04/21/09 11:37 AM
Have you ever read the "Communist Manafesto" ? It describes a world where everyone gets along, everyone is equal, everyone the same...Utopia!!

Delsoldamien's photo
Tue 04/21/09 11:28 AM
Like I said on other threads, if you flood the country with uneducated, unarmed people, you can control them...if they wanted to stop the illegals, they could..

Delsoldamien's photo
Tue 04/21/09 11:25 AM
I think there are some that are worried about that, that is why they are attacking veterans and anyone that doesn't toe the line for the current government leaders.

Delsoldamien's photo
Tue 04/21/09 11:23 AM
As I have said before, I do not support gay marraige, but for my own reasons. You don't have to like what she said,but when asked for your opinion on something, don't ask if you don't really want their opinion, it may not agree with your own..

Delsoldamien's photo
Tue 04/21/09 11:17 AM
as was done in other countries where fascism and marxism have been thrust upon the people, if you keep people uneducated and unarmed, you can control them..

Delsoldamien's photo
Tue 04/21/09 11:15 AM
Globalists are having their way as never before, pretty soon they will be pushing for continental governments and heads.. If you think that it was a problem before, it is only worse now.

Delsoldamien's photo
Tue 04/21/09 11:13 AM
I know that it is astonishing for some to feelpride in their country since they have no pride in their country, but many people do feel pride in their country. Moral degradation is seen by some as a tarnish mark on our countries history, and it was for many great nations and empires before us. 230 years ago, gay marraige was not an issue buring on the forfront of the public airwaves as it is today, so why would they even think that it was a concern?? You see only what you want to see, not what really is.

Delsoldamien's photo
Tue 04/21/09 11:08 AM
Just don't fall for the electronic discounts!!

Delsoldamien's photo
Tue 04/21/09 11:05 AM
And remember, militias were started as a way to ensure that the people had a way to protect themselves against a corrupt government.

Nowdays radical people have corrupted some groups and those that are corrupt in government include them as all in one, so they can contain them and keep them from becoming a threat to those corrupt ones in public office..

The tea parties are now being branded as "Radical", "Dangerous" and demonized by those that run the corrupt government. We were scared of what Bush did while in office...you should be more scared of what is going on now!

Delsoldamien's photo
Tue 04/21/09 10:59 AM
Yes she would have, because you are not allowed to say how you feel in public without "offending" someone". Any one that answered that question anyother way then they was Perez wanted it answered, would have to face the scorn of political correctness that the left seem to have no problem imposing on others. Opression comes in many forms, and political correctness in one that is used freely by those that oppose free speech.

As for the " My country" part, I think all of us have expressed this country as my, at one time or the other, it is part of pride in ones nation. Not that we are perfect by any means, but pride in ones country never used to be a bad thing, and the overwhelming majority of the country still opposes same sex marriages. Don't have to like it, but its true.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 17 18