Community > Posts By > Delsoldamien

Delsoldamien's photo
Sat 04/11/09 11:52 AM
There is nothing in our constitution that promises the church cannot have an influence in the state...The constitution protects the church from the intrusion of state...like the King in England did way back when... Congress shall pass no laws hindering the practice of or the free exercise of the chruch...not the Church shall not be involved with the state?? Am I wrong??

Delsoldamien's photo
Sat 04/11/09 11:48 AM
Carl Marx promised "Change" and look at what they got...Castro promised "Change" and what did they get?? Chavez promised "Change" and what did they get?? Obama promised "Change" and what are we getting???

Delsoldamien's photo
Sat 04/11/09 11:43 AM
DaveyB, do you think unions and PAC's and businesses should be supporting candidates?? What is the difference between them taking money from their people and supporting causes??

Delsoldamien's photo
Sat 04/11/09 11:41 AM
You are right winx, about the minimum wage jobs, but most to my knowledge get 15, 20 or 25cents an hour raise, which I don't think is very much..

Most of our engineers, planners, IE, support people get evaluations and raises true, but I am talking about the other people..

Delsoldamien's photo
Sat 04/11/09 11:33 AM
So by those standards, all public officals better read or have someone read every news paper magazine and any other articles..including papers written in college and before...before they offer them up for a position??? That is an impossible standard to reach I am afraid...and can you tell me what offical in any office has ever done that??

Delsoldamien's photo
Sat 04/11/09 11:30 AM
Remember that the top 10% of wage earners pay 70% of the taxes, with the rest spread out amoung the upper middle class and maybe the mid point...the bottom 50% of wage earners don't pay taxes..

Delsoldamien's photo
Sat 04/11/09 11:26 AM
You are so rigth yellowrose :)

Delsoldamien's photo
Sat 04/11/09 11:24 AM
You are so rigth yellowrose :)

Delsoldamien's photo
Sat 04/11/09 11:22 AM
I agree, winx, I have always enjoyed talking with you. I know that his promises are hollow, and could see through it before, but I was surprised by the amout of hate being spit out, and how now it is justifying his horrible policies today. I listened to a dem pundit last night go down her list of talking points...a year ago you would have thought that she was working for Bush...it is amazing how he has pulled the wool over peoples eyes..

Delsoldamien's photo
Sat 04/11/09 11:17 AM
I agree yellowrose, I applaud anyone trying to really do something about it or offer ideas..

I know that evaluations are part of it, but most jobs other then management or above don't provide for yearly increases that are more then a small increase..and in union jobs it goes by scale

Delsoldamien's photo
Sat 04/11/09 11:12 AM
So tell me...what are the "right" attitudes that we should all adhere to boo2u?? Because many people do not share yours or my point of view, does not mean that they have the right or wrong attitude.. What happend to the diversity attitude, the acceptance attitude that states that we all have our differences and it is ok to have them, but to respect their rights, and beliefs even if you don't share them??

Delsoldamien's photo
Sat 04/11/09 11:07 AM
I agree winx, it didn't start with him, but you would think that if the damage was started before him, he would work to repair the damage, not take more, bigger shots at the damage and make it worse?? This debt that we are strapped with is more then we will ever be able to pay for..what happens when our note holders( china, Japan, Russia) decide that we are not worth the note and decide to foreclose on us??

Delsoldamien's photo
Sat 04/11/09 11:03 AM
Does more time on the job mean the employee does a better job, is more productive?? What about incentives to do better and be more productive instead of general wage increases based on time in the job?

Delsoldamien's photo
Sat 04/11/09 11:00 AM
put your head between your legs and kiss your....goodbye??? haha He has only been in office and has done all that damage already...wow, can't wait to see the damage he does over 3 years...

Delsoldamien's photo
Sat 04/11/09 10:58 AM
There are plenty of parties out there, but if you want to start a new one, go for it, this is America..I encourage everyone to get involved in a party or non-party of their choice!

Delsoldamien's photo
Sat 04/11/09 10:54 AM
Now that Obama has been in office for a few months, has multiplied the national debt 4 times the previous debt, put in office people he promised he wouldn't have in his administration like lobbiests, tax cheaters that couldn't even qualify to work for the IRS..but run them, extended the Iraq war, Increased the war in Afganistan, and bowed to a Saudi King, asked for military help from our now loving allies, and receiving none, and are making friends of terrorists...Are you feeling like the change you signed up for is cheating you of real change??

Delsoldamien's photo
Sat 04/11/09 10:45 AM
Thanks for the compliment Willing2, I am straight as an arrow too..

Hi Winxs, haven't heard from you in a while...I think that although the intent is right, application of it would be bad..Educating our young is the key to breaking the cycle of poverty and making sure children stay in school, do their work, and stay on the right path will help more then any government program.

Delsoldamien's photo
Sat 04/11/09 10:37 AM
Obama had the chance and obligation to his voters to repeal the Patriot Act if it was as you say...how come he didn't???

Delsoldamien's photo
Sat 04/11/09 10:35 AM
Hey willing...Stop talking about my butt!! hahahaha

Delsoldamien's photo
Sat 04/11/09 10:33 AM
This may have been discovered by the vetting process, but were not publicly acknowledged until after the nominations and payments were made...unless you have a source to show that it was publicly announced prior?

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 17 18