Community > Posts By > hornywolf2

hornywolf2's photo
Wed 04/23/14 11:54 PM

Anyone no how 2 remove this post coz wot I thought wud last hasn't we split up yesterday so I'm bk on the useless shelf :(

can't erase the post but u can erase the picture. sorry to hear it didn't work out

Its not the pic I'm bothered about that's me at work lol just wanted the post taking down coz its worthless now admin can you take it down plz ?

hornywolf2's photo
Wed 04/23/14 07:57 PM
Anyone no how 2 remove this post coz wot I thought wud last hasn't we split up yesterday so I'm bk on the useless shelf :(

hornywolf2's photo
Fri 03/28/14 04:26 PM

Congratulations to the both of you! flowerforyou

Take it one step at a time and enjoy each other's differences!
If you were the same, you'd be bored to tears!

Have fun! I wish you both much love and happiness! :heart:

Ty 4 this x

hornywolf2's photo
Fri 03/28/14 04:14 PM

Yeah. Congrats. Now you can run off together. To Gretna Green. laugh Good luck to you both.

Ty shy_elmo I'm still waitin on u acceptin my friends request x

hornywolf2's photo
Thu 03/27/14 02:42 PM

My fear of being judged, used to hold me back. I realized that I have a right to exist. And nobody is that superior. Self-Confidence and hope and determination. I then felt nothing could stop me.

I never judge a book by its cover I listen an then help that's just me maybe that's y my friends come 2 me 2 help them out or it might just b that most of them are girls lol so if you want a friend that won't judge you drop me an inbox and I'll pass you my email address for friendship only as I've got a partner but always here to help out anyone if I can chin up shy elmo ;)

Thanks. That's real nice of you. I'm kind of over it these days. This was years ago. When I was twenty two, so that's quite far back. Also, someone I was really good friends with, had dissapeared from my life, and it knocked me for six. It was grief mixed with anxiety. When you've known someone for years, and seen them every day, it feels almost wrong that they're not here. But now that me and this friend are talking again, it's helped me feel relieved :)

Shy_elmo_chick I've sent a friend request ova 2 u so we can chat also my offer of my email addy is still there so we can chat as friends coz that's all I'm lookin 4 :)

hornywolf2's photo
Wed 03/26/14 03:59 PM

My fear of being judged, used to hold me back. I realized that I have a right to exist. And nobody is that superior. Self-Confidence and hope and determination. I then felt nothing could stop me.

I never judge a book by its cover I listen an then help that's just me maybe that's y my friends come 2 me 2 help them out or it might just b that most of them are girls lol so if you want a friend that won't judge you drop me an inbox and I'll pass you my email address for friendship only as I've got a partner but always here to help out anyone if I can chin up shy elmo ;)

hornywolf2's photo
Wed 03/26/14 03:45 PM

hieeeee guyz..this is piyushh newly joined wid dis site..so i wana make mah some gud frndss so plzzz come down to me once..m sure u will feel kool, funny n rocking..
:smile:

Hi I don't wanna rain on your parade here but talkin chav or like this won't get you many people off here being friends coz not everyone understands it if you wanna talk this way head ova to plenty of fish this site is more for the real writing not slang sorri admin and to you newbie

hornywolf2's photo
Tue 03/25/14 06:22 PM

hello pretty

Sorri m8 I'm in to ladies only and I'm now taken by a beautiful young lady but keep lookin m8 u might find a guy that likes u bk but not this one I love the ladies 2 much

hornywolf2's photo
Tue 03/25/14 06:15 PM

Can you please make a promise to come back and post in 3 weeks time and give us an honest update.
That should give it enough time for her head to split in two and the Lizard to emerge.scared
Gees, I hope I'm wrong about this.
Great news and very best two you both.
Pony:heart:

Well its been just ova a week we've bin 2gether an its defo love at first sight an defo not lust lol an pony I don't think she has got a bad side 2 her well not yet anyways lol but those that r still lookin there is sum1 on here or out there 4 u sumtimes u just gotta b a bit cheeky when ur answering mail or sending one I did and it paid off but guys don't b 2 cheeky lol think how u wud like 2 b asked out not how u think they wanna b asked its called thinkin like the women do they like a bit of cheekyness but not cheesey an don't aim higher than ur gonna take them also don't just go 4 the skinny birds they might look pretty on ur arm but so r sum of the larger ladies too looks r only skin deep its wot lays underneath that counts an ladies don't think ur gettin away lol plz don't judge us blokes by ur ex's standards get 2 know us first me an my other half did b4 we got 2gether properly and made it public even if its only via txts or emails an calls it all builds up have guys an gals biggrin

hornywolf2's photo
Sun 03/23/14 07:53 PM
Ty all an I no its early days but I think were gonna b happy an its thanks 2 this site but there won't b a patter of tiny feet thou just maybe bells coz we've both got kids an don't want more not with havin 6 kids between us think we've done our bit lol anyways just wanted 2 thank the admin an the makers of this site

hornywolf2's photo
Sun 03/23/14 08:45 AM
Ty ladies :)

hornywolf2's photo
Sat 03/22/14 05:40 PM

Congrats! That is very good news, and I hope you two will be very happy together.

:banana:
ty an no doubt we'll still b on here 2 keep u all updated on how were gettin on :thumbsup:

hornywolf2's photo
Sat 03/22/14 05:29 PM
Well I wanna thank the people who made this site coz I'd been on here about a week and found love I tried a few other sites and got nowhere I came on here a found sum1 within a few days an were now dating an looks like I'm finally found the one I've been looking 4 and age gap means nothing there is 10yrs between me and my gf so there is defo sumthing about this site that brings people 2gether more than the others an u don't charge 4 this like the rest do all I can say is I will b remeconding this site 2 others :)