Community > Posts By > mikeybgood1

mikeybgood1's photo
Wed 05/06/15 11:28 AM
So I'm just curious. If they ACTUALLY do try to KILL you, is it STILL you being Islamophobic that's the problem?

MSNBC? CNN? HUFFPO? White House?

mikeybgood1's photo
Wed 05/06/15 11:07 AM
I find Stewart funny because I like that kind of sarcastic humour. What I do find interesting is how he rails against the '1%' when he's actually one of them himself.

There was an article in 2014 on him I believe which spoke to how he was purchasing property using some real estate loophole where his real estate concern was named after his dogs.

They guy makes what, $10 mil a year?

mikeybgood1's photo
Wed 05/06/15 10:19 AM
Well now that everyone has been lulled into a false sense of security, I am sure those living the thug life have taken the time to scope out their next targets of opportunity.

Will there now be a cat and mouse game of costing the government money by engaging in riots to generate more overtime pay and National Guard deployments, or is everyone a little burned out (no pun intended) from their rioting to take some time off and let the system prosecute the cops?

As I predicted in previous forums, we have seen all manner of discussion now regarding the dumping of federal funds into the area to try and solve systemic issues such as chronic unemployment and youth services such as recreational centers. Known as the 'hug a thug' program, the elitists in both the black and white communities seem to think the answer is to throw up some basketball nets (kinda racist) and build a cultural center so kids can make paper mache Martin Luther King heads or kwanzaa decorations. (Again kinda racist) I've seen programs where tens of thousands are spent for recording equipment and now everyone thinks they'll be the next Puff Daddy or 2Chainz. Problem is they can't all be famous.

Seems all they want to do is distract the kids instead of educate them. Try some incentivizing. If your whole school gets improved marks on average every 3 months lets say, it gets something like computers or AV equipment or books, or art supplies. THEN once we've established the relationship, learned some things, and rewarded successes, we can give the kids the more fun stuff.

Since the area is economically strapped how about we put the locals to work fixing up the hood? You get cash, you get food stamps, you get subsidized health care if you work. Seems reasonable. These people say they are not treated fairly, well step up Boo Boo. Here's your chance to be just like middle class whitey. You get to be a wage slave like the rest of us.

mikeybgood1's photo
Wed 05/06/15 05:59 AM
So now there are published reports of ISIS directly threatening to kill Pamela Geller, and to also target anyone helping her set up shows. Claiming to have names of show attendees and the cop who took out our Keystone Jihaddis, ISIS says they are at risk of attack as well.

Guess Pam was right regarding the homicidal tendencies of Muslims.

Claiming to have ISIS operatives in 15 states, and ready to go when called, they claim the Texas attack was not intended to succeed but to prove how willing these people are to die for the cause. Saying that they knew she was well protected, Tweedle Dumb and Tweedle Dumber supposedly gave themselves up for sacrifice.

Great! Feel free to meet Allah at high speed by pretending to launch attacks. I'm sure there are cops and private citizens more than happy to send you to Allah's waiting room.

mikeybgood1's photo
Tue 05/05/15 06:59 PM
Of course your employer doesn't require a drug test should someone you work with happen to come across your media posting that you smoke the occasional dank nug in the privacy of your home....(DOH!)

I am concerned more about these police sobriety checkpoints where people are encouraged to provide swabs and hair samples. The deal supposedly is the police departments get paid $30-40 a sample. The cops say they are just doing a service for the community, and if you don't have anything to hide you'll give a sample.

My concern is your DNA maybe provides the cure for cancer or some other disease. The drug company makes billions and you get squat since they are never going to reveal where the discovery came from.

In addition, how do you know that genetic material won't be duplicated into a sample large enough to be planted at a crime scene down the road?

Since the cops are really overreaching to get the DNA evidence, how about they capture your fingerprints off a handrail at the local mall? Take your pizza crust out of a garbage bag?

mikeybgood1's photo
Mon 05/04/15 08:43 PM
Well look at all we have to distract us on a daily basis...
1) Entertainment gossip.
2) "Shaming" issues. Fat, food, wealth, etc
3) "Bullying" issues. Kids, schools, parents, workplace
4) Social media trends. Facebook/Twitter/Tinder/Mingle
5) Electronic distractions. Phones/tablets/watches/gaming
6) Booze/drugs
7) Making lists...

What we would logically agree to as issues worth discussing and rectifying are not being dealt with because quite frankly we can't seem to concentrate as a society.

We have absolutely no united focus, and don't seem to care as the planet spins off into oblivion. We seem to only care about getting and keeping our creature comforts, and are not really as altruistic as maybe our parents and grandparents were.

Oh wait, squirrel!

mikeybgood1's photo
Mon 05/04/15 08:29 PM
So, just curious. Are all the prophets from the show going to charity?(lol)

mikeybgood1's photo
Mon 05/04/15 03:09 PM
Yeah, so if I stand on a street corner in Philly with a bullhorn screaming "Kill the Ni**ers", you know I'm going to jail for incite to riot, likely have the Justice Department indict me for hate crimes, and generally apply the government machine to bankrupt me so that I am an 'example' to those who might want to exercise their right to free speech.

As I've said on many occasions, we will deal with racial issues until fat white guys can enter the Miss Black America pageant.

Just sayin'.....

mikeybgood1's photo
Mon 05/04/15 12:47 PM
Edited by mikeybgood1 on Mon 05/04/15 01:25 PM
THIS JUST IN....Within the last 20 mins there has been another Baltimore police shooting. Black man running from the police receives a single gunshot wound, and is transported to hospital. A revolver was recovered from the scene.

Crowds are starting to gather in response, and police have formed an ad hoc crowd control posture with only a few officers having shields or riot gear on.

Reporting via FOX reporter who says he witnessed the shooting about 15 yards away from him while sitting in his car and writing notes for his next story.

UPDATE: Apparently now the police are saying they did not shoot at anyone. They say the 'suspect' apparently tossed his gun which discharged (a revolver) and apparently did not hit anyone. The suspect however face planted on the street, and an ambulance was called. Eyewitnesses however are positive they saw the young man get shot by the police. Stay tuned folks.

mikeybgood1's photo
Mon 05/04/15 08:06 AM
Well the sheriff is simply using his constitutional right to be silent. IF you ever find yourself in the situation where you have shot someone you 1) Call 911 2) Render first aid 3) ID yourself to the cops as the shooter. 4) Surrender your weapon if asked. 5)Then you SHUT THE **** UP and tell the cops you want your lawyer. No matter how friendly they attempt to be, or identify with your plight to gather information. SHUT UP. Again simply say you want your lawyer.

Since people are generally untrained in a formal way in the use of deadly force, they feel compelled to just start blabbering about why they did it, what he did, what you did, they literally hang themselves. Remember, after you have been read your rights, anything you say can be used as evidence in court.

You can always apologize to the cops after you speak with your lawyer. Something along the lines of "Sorry guys/ladies but I've never shot anyone before and didn't know what to do. My lawyer says I can talk with you now, so I hope you'll accept my apology."

Some suggestions.1) If possible try to retain the same law firm used by the police themselves to represent officers in shooting cases.2) Take formal instruction in how to use a weapon effectively and legally where you live. 3) Practice, practice, and then when you have some spare time, practice.

mikeybgood1's photo
Mon 05/04/15 06:37 AM
<--- Needs to point out the post about the crayon kid winning the contest was a joke. I'm pretty confident that there is no kid named Billy Bob Robert Bob in Waco Texas, so I'll take a leap of faith that no family was placed in danger during the making of this comment....

mikeybgood1's photo
Sun 05/03/15 09:45 PM
THIS JUST IN....Muhammad cartoon show organizers announce the contest is won by 6 year old Billy Bob Robert Bob of Waco, Texas. Describing his drawing as "Mr. Poopy Head" he was judged as appropriately using the most brown of any contestant, along with liberal application of Wisteria and Burnt Sienna. Updates to follow as they become available.....

mikeybgood1's photo
Sun 05/03/15 08:28 PM
Edited by mikeybgood1 on Sun 05/03/15 08:33 PM
Well once again Allah's waiting room has a couple empty chairs. According to Breitbart website two as yet unidentified neer-do-wells allegedly armed with AK-47's open up and wound a security guard. Armed police then ventilate these two rocket scientists, ending the threat.

There is speculation as to the bodies or the vehicle they were in being strapped with explosives, so the bomb squad was called in. In addition, a nearby Wal-Mart was alleged to have found a hand grenade on the premises. Of course being Texas, the grenade could have fallen out of Betty Sue Bob's purse.(lol)

So once again the Islamic 'religion of peace' plays a central role in an act of senseless violence. If it turns out the attackers are indeed Muslim I can't wait to see MSNBC and CNN fall all over themselves to see who can apply the most warped logic into making the Muslims the victims in all this. That this cartoon contest was soooo insulting that they were driven to this act of violence, and that we should all know better than to engage in free speech around Muslims.

*cue eye rolling here*

Oh btw, I understand the local 7/11 has two new openings for employees.

mikeybgood1's photo
Sun 05/03/15 04:20 PM
When I had a mustache and wore glasses, looked like the drummer from Cheap Trick Bun E Carlos.

Now? Look like myself. More than a passing resemblance to my grandfather on my dad's side of the family.

mikeybgood1's photo
Sun 05/03/15 04:17 PM
Apparently they are not seeing the thread. I suggest a new one.

mikeybgood1's photo
Fri 05/01/15 08:15 PM
So one has to wonder if as males they are allowed to frisk female prisoners? If they arrested her for something non-violent (like jaywalking for example) they may not have a protocol to search her.

The story also doesn't say if she was cuffed with her hands in front or behind. Maybe she snows the cops with some sob story, and they cuff her in the front. She maybe has a .22 or .25 down her pants and that's how it happens. IF a large breasted woman, it's not unheard of to find a full sized 9mm pistol tucked under one.

IF she was cuffed in back, some people are flexible enough to slip their arms down the backs of their legs and under their heels to get their hands in front of their bodies. Again, she goes for a hidden weapon in her shirt or pants.

So the story does not provide the fine details we need, but the act she allegedly performs is entirely possible if they do a lame search and she can manipulate the cuffs.

mikeybgood1's photo
Thu 04/30/15 08:56 PM
So I think I missed a little something along the way. After a couple peaceful nights in a row, I'm now hearing these stats on the news that there were supposedly 100 injured cops in Baltimore?

I'm pretty sure I recall on Tuesday that there were less than 20 injured. Now after a couple 'quiet' nights and the presence of National Guard troops, somehow 80 more cops got injured? Also seeing news stories to generate PR for the cops, about how 'cops are people too', and 'just want to go home at the end of their shifts'.

I'm thinking maybe someone lowered the threshold for 'injured' to make these confrontations seem more violent than they actually were. Either that or are trying to set up the conditions to justify injury claims for early retirement packages, or long term medical expenses. I don't deny many cops were hurt badly, but I just can't square up the stories now, and the circumstances of relative calm that more than quadrupled the number of injured.

Theories people?

mikeybgood1's photo
Thu 04/30/15 08:54 PM
Gee, remember the race riots during the Bush administration? Oh wait..

mikeybgood1's photo
Wed 04/29/15 07:20 AM
C'mon now, it's not 'looting' it has now been politically corrected to be either 'Extreme shopping' or the more scholarly 'Forceable group reallocation of private property'.

It is also no longer called 'rioting' and can be referred to as 'Intentional use of physical force to exhibit group led displeasure with status quo institutional disempowerment'. (Wow, there's a mouthful)

With much love to the late great Gil Scott Heron...The Revolution Will NOT Be Televised........

mikeybgood1's photo
Tue 04/28/15 08:53 PM
Edited by mikeybgood1 on Tue 04/28/15 08:54 PM
So apparently there is another word white people can't use anymore. Thug. Apparently it can't have ANY other meaning than 'ni***er' according to black people on TV.

Commenting on the rioting, the drummer for Jimmy Fallon named Questlove sent out a tweet saying the black, female mayor calling people thugs was 'code' for ni**er.

CNN in discussing the rioting with a Baltimore politician noted that both the mayor used the word 'thug' and even president Obama used 'thug' but this guy goes off on Erin Burnett and says (and is bleeped out twice) instead of thug to just call them ni**er cause that's what you mean. He questions if Erin would call her own child a thug, and she replies that indeed she would if he were looting, rioting, engaging in arson, etc. The guest seems dubious about her claim.

So once again something is racist without it actually being racist. Webster's defines thug as simply 'A violent criminal'. Not a white, brown, yellow, or purple criminal, JUST a violent criminal. Seems like a perfectly appropriate use of the word in this case.

Unfortunately it's now been racially appropriated until further notice......