Community > Posts By > SoCalRay

SoCalRay's photo
Sat 03/23/24 03:03 AM
yea my daughters mother sat in her bed in the same spot on her phone feeding our daughter McDonalds and hot pockets while I worked 3 jobs. I'll take the blame for not seeing the light sooner but I wanted my daughter to have both parents. I still saw the benefits of that till it got bad enough.

SoCalRay's photo
Sat 03/23/24 02:53 AM
I was awarded primary joint physical custody. sorry I type fast and for get to check spelling and auto corrects my enemy.

SoCalRay's photo
Sat 03/23/24 02:50 AM
I think the most important fact to take from this is everyone's story is different you can't judge people on a whole in this topics its so diverse. My sister raised my niece sense she was a baby her father just walked out. I was and my daughter went threw a horrible time and are struggling to recover from it. I'm a single dad and I love my kid more then anything and I'd do anything for her. I put up with her mom dealing with so much. I didn't read the the rules its late lol. but I dobt want to use spasific words like abuse as they may trigger others. but my daughter and I went threw it for 7 years till I could not take it anymore. I'm from California and was so afraid to fight for custody even with the evidence I had I grew up believing the courts favor the mother. But enough was enough. I got to a place where I wanted my daughter to know in the future that I fought for her, that I didn't just submit. And thank god I did. Im notlw the primary parent in a joint physical custody case for my daughter. With that being said every story is diffent and we shouldn't point out such a broad point of view with out expressing its just small point of view and not intended as such a broad statement. I know lots single moms who are doing there best to provide for there kids.

SoCalRay's photo
Sat 03/23/24 02:25 AM
hello