Community > Posts By > PKShimmer

PKShimmer's photo
Mon 12/08/08 08:46 PM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....She was here before me!!!! She was the Top-notch Head Nut.............

Then came Izzie and I.......or since Izzie and I have found out that we are the same person.......then came us!!!!!tongue2 tongue2 tongue2

And Daniel.......you were the court jester!!!!!:tongue: :tongue: laugh

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

NO COMMENT..........

PKShimmer's photo
Mon 12/08/08 08:44 PM
Deadly, I do not think I remember you from when I used to be on here, but I'm more than willing to be a new friend to talk to, if you need one. I'm very good friends with some of the folks on here like Eileena and Izzie........So if you need an ear, let me know. flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

PKShimmer's photo
Mon 12/08/08 08:37 PM
flowers flowers flowers

For Art hehe

PKShimmer's photo
Mon 12/08/08 08:33 PM

Alright Danny, don't make any suggestive remarks here. LOL
go ahead we wont listen winking welcome Jesse I'm Bob glad to meet ya !

Great to meet you, Bob!!

PKShimmer's photo
Mon 12/08/08 08:33 PM

Hello and welcome back. Brave of you to return to the insanity flowerforyou :angel: devil

Pleasure to meet you. :smile:
This place of insanity, used to be "home" to me....Trust me. LOL

"Brave of her"????????

She was the head nut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!tongue2 tongue2 tongue2 tongue2 tongue2 tongue2

And you were my maid in waiting....laugh laugh laugh

PKShimmer's photo
Mon 12/08/08 08:28 PM

Hello and welcome back. Brave of you to return to the insanity flowerforyou :angel: devil

Pleasure to meet you. :smile:
This place of insanity, used to be "home" to me....Trust me. LOL

PKShimmer's photo
Mon 12/08/08 08:27 PM

waving

Hey Hey!!! waving waving waving

PKShimmer's photo
Mon 12/08/08 08:27 PM
Alright Danny, don't make any suggestive remarks here. LOL

PKShimmer's photo
Mon 12/08/08 08:20 PM
Yes, I am the one Daniel went to visit this past weekend..He and I have been best friends for 2 years now, and met on here, when it was still JSH.....And we are STILL the best of friends. :)

PKShimmer's photo
Mon 12/08/08 08:18 PM

What is the cutoff for 'new'?

I think I've stale dated frown

laugh

Omg Art, I remember you!!! (Don't know if you remember me, though. lol) I used to be on here as PetiteKitten (Jesse)

Well hello YOU!!!!! Nice to see you! Of course I remember! flowers

Right back at ya, sweetie flowerforyou flowers

PKShimmer's photo
Mon 12/08/08 08:13 PM

Howdy. I just joined this morning. Glad to be here...well not exactly. If you know what I mean.ohwell

Nice to meet you! flowers

PKShimmer's photo
Mon 12/08/08 08:12 PM

What is the cutoff for 'new'?

I think I've stale dated frown

laugh

Omg Art, I remember you!!! (Don't know if you remember me, though. lol) I used to be on here as PetiteKitten (Jesse)

PKShimmer's photo
Mon 12/08/08 08:09 PM

Hi baby girl,

im Roberta...

and if you like rock-n-roll...

and being XXX rated...

than you'll love me!

Otherwise...

ill hold you down and tickle you...

till you say you do!

lol.

That rock post was for you. LOL.....I forgot your name, but it's nice to meet you, Roberta..I'm Jesse. flowerforyou

PKShimmer's photo
Mon 12/08/08 08:08 PM

I am talking to my honey on the phone.....Iam4u says to tell you welcome back!bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers

Kim, tell Iam that I said HIIIIIIIII back and he better add me to his friend's list. LOL

PKShimmer's photo
Mon 12/08/08 08:07 PM
Lex, you do know me...LOL....Just think back. :)

And to the rest of you, it's nice to meet you all. Rock, I am a rocker by heart and also an internet DJ....So, we'll get along just fine. :)

PKShimmer's photo
Mon 12/08/08 08:03 PM
Not a newbie, except for the ones who joined after I left. laugh laugh laugh

Nice to meet the rest of you guys.

PKShimmer's photo
Mon 12/08/08 05:19 PM
Well Danny, you're the one who convinced me.....So we'll see. This is a trial basis, remember?

PKShimmer's photo
Mon 12/08/08 05:16 PM
Oh and if you're wondering where the whole shimmer thing came from, it's my DJ name. (DJShimmer) for when I am on the air. I tried doing just PK, and erased Shimmer, but the site took Shimmer..So I'm stuck with it. LOL

PKShimmer's photo
Mon 12/08/08 05:15 PM
Well, I "tried" to post some old photos in case some of you didn't recognize me, but I don't have many, anymore. My old computer crashed, so I'm using this new one and do not have my photos. But, if you DO remember me, I used to be on here as PetiteKitten, or "PK"...My name is Jesse and I'm trying to reconnect with my old friends. So if you remember me, let me know. flowerforyou

PKShimmer's photo
Mon 12/08/08 10:06 AM
Oh and I forgot, Woody...Thank you for the welcome! :)

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 12