Community > Posts By > PKShimmer

PKShimmer's photo
Fri 12/26/08 04:34 AM
Very Well Done.......

I have some up here as well, although they got mixed up in all of the other poems. flowerforyou

PKShimmer's photo
Fri 12/26/08 04:26 AM
Night Fellas!! I'll see ya's tonight at some point.

PKShimmer's photo
Fri 12/26/08 04:26 AM

I have 3 female cats.......So trust me, I don't tell them. laugh

PKShimmer's photo
Fri 12/26/08 04:24 AM

on here seriously refuse to date someone that has drinks occasionally on their profile?
I have dated a couple of non-drinkers.... but something about me usually drives them into drinking....laugh

Eh, I have occasionally on my profile, because that's exactly it. If I get together with friends I have not seen in awhile, I may have a beer, or a glass of wine. But it's not like I have liquor stocked on my shelves.....Once in a blue moon, I'll have a drink. But at my height, it doesn't take much. lol

PKShimmer's photo
Fri 12/26/08 04:20 AM
K, can I play lawyer ??? (Talking about being innocent, someone has to represent ya) drinker glasses

PKShimmer's photo
Fri 12/26/08 04:19 AM

so ....."hi"

I said hello to ya earlier, Boi....It just must have gotten mixed up in all this easter bunny and santa nonsense. LOL

so what ya trying to say lol

Oh YOU know, OC...YOU know........Mwahahahaha

PKShimmer's photo
Fri 12/26/08 04:18 AM

Just picture this.......*memory lane* *tear*

Wkae up on xmas morning to find a house full of presents. A light dusting of snow on the ground. Your 5 yr old selfs heart beating with antisipation. Then next thing ya know your dad tells you to look out the back door. Your eyes freeze onto a blood covered Santa Costume and a Deer hanging in the back yard with its nose painted red. *tear*

The story you are told is ... My dad wakes up at night thinking someone was breaking in. He goes outside with his riffle and surprises santa. Before he relized it Rudolf was scarred and went to kick my dad. Where as my dad shot the deer. Then Upset Santa went to grab the gun It went off. This was how I learned of no Santa and As for the house full of presents it was because my DAd took the sack of toys....

Ok, daylight...Time for bed. That just ruined my WHOLE night. LOL........Even though I slept through Christmas this year and Santa brought me NOTHING!! (Gotta wait until new years) sad

PKShimmer's photo
Fri 12/26/08 04:14 AM

so ....."hi"

I said hello to ya earlier, Boi....It just must have gotten mixed up in all this easter bunny and santa nonsense. LOL

PKShimmer's photo
Fri 12/26/08 04:09 AM
I hate to say it, but I saw him do it.........But, you were behind the bushes, before they blew up, OC.........LOL

PKShimmer's photo
Fri 12/26/08 04:08 AM

Hey Oc. Did I ever share the how I found out there was no Santa story with ya. (opppps) Sorry to break ya heart about the Santa thing.. drinker
sad sad sad sad sad

oh come on man

there is a santa

Santa is relaxing until New Years, when he decides to bring the naughty kids (Like me) Their toys, since I was put on the good list, FINALLY.....And after he drops my toys off on New Years Eve, he goes on Vacation. Didn't you know that? tongue2
laugh

oh yes I was put on the naughty list this yearscared

Me too OC.......So if you get BACK on the Nice List, then you'll be all set and you'll get your really, really awesome red fire engine!!

PKShimmer's photo
Fri 12/26/08 04:05 AM

Hey Oc. Did I ever share the how I found out there was no Santa story with ya. (opppps) Sorry to break ya heart about the Santa thing.. drinker
sad sad sad sad sad

oh come on man

there is a santa

Santa is relaxing until New Years, when he decides to bring the naughty kids (Like me) Their toys, since I was put on the good list, FINALLY.....And after he drops my toys off on New Years Eve, he goes on Vacation. Didn't you know that? tongue2

PKShimmer's photo
Fri 12/26/08 04:04 AM

the light is shining bright for another day has come

I hope you have those special powers where the daylight doesn't affect you dear. LOL

PKShimmer's photo
Fri 12/26/08 04:02 AM

Hiya Boi and good morning! (At least where I am, it's 7am noway )

See another thing we have in common.....(THE BEST In My OP) SAME time ZOne

Yup, same time zones are always good..Because then you can know when you catch your TIME ZONE friends online. laugh Unless of course, you happen to run over an easter bunny on your way home from work, and the time passes, while you're collecting the eggs.....And before you know it, your time zone friends are in la la land........Or, OC land. laugh

PKShimmer's photo
Fri 12/26/08 04:00 AM

zman how could ya kill the easter bunny

ohhh thats messed up bro I like it... rofl

LOL, I see enough of that up where I live and it's quite disturbing..But then again, I have a lot of disturbing pictures on my computer as it is. Once I get on photobucket again, I'll start sharing. I used to have a random photo thread on here.......LOL.......Many moons ago.

PKShimmer's photo
Fri 12/26/08 03:58 AM
Hiya Boi and good morning! (At least where I am, it's 7am noway )

PKShimmer's photo
Fri 12/26/08 03:58 AM
Edited by PKShimmer on Fri 12/26/08 03:59 AM

sethor' sor click

bica friend?

ssethor shor yeshare?

The catnip got to me...Can you translate that, please?

PKShimmer's photo
Fri 12/26/08 03:51 AM

ouch the worst type of payment (so I heard)
No vaseline or nothing ouch.. I say u paid ur dues..J/K. Dont worry petite kitten I wouldnt set bombs to catch ya. You'd come faster with cat nip....:wink:

Ooooh, you went with the wrong words, zman........CN.....I'll come running!!

Catch all the cute kittens with catnip... Only prob is they run away...laugh

Oc Dont even think of using any adorable (sick )
baby pics to respond. rofl

Oh, I never run from catnip......But then, I also don't run from many things. LOL
And OC is in OC Land, posting random, um, strange yet amusing photos. laugh

PKShimmer's photo
Fri 12/26/08 03:49 AM

lol, I am hunting with you,some things that are there are not exactly as they appear..

huh What in the world are you talking about? What isn't exactly as it appears? If you would prefer to email this to me, go for it. LOL

PKShimmer's photo
Fri 12/26/08 03:43 AM

wordhuh

Microsoft Word, or just "Word"...Like, "Word to your mamma" laugh laugh

PKShimmer's photo
Fri 12/26/08 03:40 AM

death is an honor which you shall know soon enough, the honor will be all mine...I will reach into your mind,cuz I really dont

Oh, just go on a stupid hunt with me, before you kill me. You never know, you may enjoy it.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13