Community > Posts By > PKShimmer

PKShimmer's photo
Fri 12/26/08 03:39 AM

ouch the worst type of payment (so I heard)
No vaseline or nothing ouch.. I say u paid ur dues..J/K. Dont worry petite kitten I wouldnt set bombs to catch ya. You'd come faster with cat nip....:wink:

Ooooh, you went with the wrong words, zman........CN.....I'll come running!!

PKShimmer's photo
Fri 12/26/08 03:36 AM

In darkness you can find your truest light, it will be all that will save you from things like me

huh Quoting Pat Benetar "Ahem"....

You better run!! You better hide!!!! (And whoops, forgot the rest of the lyrics right now) :banana:

PKShimmer's photo
Fri 12/26/08 03:35 AM
Oh I paid through my ass. LMAO

And which kitty are you looking for........hehe....Because I used to go by that name on here. So if you want OC, I'll hand him over to you, as he could use a good um, wake up call. I know you army men are. :tongue:

PKShimmer's photo
Fri 12/26/08 03:27 AM
Actually, I think I got both of you guys beat, lol......I joined April of 2007....Then left and came back. laugh

I wrote April of 2006, in another post....I wasn't even living back home, then...So I made a whoopsie. LOL

PKShimmer's photo
Fri 12/26/08 03:23 AM

yeah every once in a while I go through my JSH or the other me u + 2 or whatever it was callled thing...laugh laugh

Wow ive been on this site that long??? It must be broke I want my money back. (What its a free site) Ahhh sh*t.. Happy Holidays whoever I paid...rofl rofl
laugh laugh laugh laugh

that means I been for forever lol

Nah, you're just a chatter box. laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

PKShimmer's photo
Fri 12/26/08 03:22 AM

back to the crypt for me, good mourning drinker drinker

Mourning Dark, LOL.......I love how you put that up.

thankyou beautiful lass, checked out your profile.....very pretty in your pics!drinker drinker drinker :tongue:

Aw, well thank you very much. If you'd like, you can call me either PK or Jesse.....I used to go by PK, before I left this site...(PetiteKitten) blushing

PKShimmer's photo
Fri 12/26/08 03:17 AM

back to the crypt for me, good mourning drinker drinker

Mourning Dark, LOL.......I love how you put that up.

PKShimmer's photo
Fri 12/26/08 03:17 AM

Nothing much well not sure if I told ya I get deployed on Jan 19th to Iraq. Yay 3rd time there..lol

How was your holiday? Mine wasnt too bad a lil lonely but at least quiet.

Well, best of luck to ya, when you go back to Iraq. I have a few friends who are there, right now....And I have my brother thinking of joining the Military. So, even if you don't believe, you'll be in my prayers. I would hate to hear something happened to somebody I came across on here. As for Christmas, mine was lonely too....We didn't even put a tree up.

PKShimmer's photo
Fri 12/26/08 03:14 AM
My goodness, I'm thinking it's bed time. LOL.....You guys are getting all crazy....But I remember that photo, z.......Thanks for the memory. Hey OC, how are you posting those pix? Photobucket?

PKShimmer's photo
Fri 12/26/08 03:04 AM

No, I figure there is no need to go where I am not wanted.

Oh, but I pursue you all the time, Hope!!! :tongue:

PKShimmer's photo
Fri 12/26/08 03:02 AM

lol, then you know that I am hunting you right now, of course?

Well of course...It's the vampire instinct, just like I'm hunting you. But, maybe if we work together, we won't have to kill each other and we can just feast on the other millions of people we find. :tongue: laugh

PKShimmer's photo
Fri 12/26/08 02:59 AM

Hunting is my special area of interest, any area you have in mind?

Well, since it seems that we both live in the good ol' big apple, I'm sure we can start there. (Yes, I checked out your vampire profile) rofl

PKShimmer's photo
Fri 12/26/08 02:58 AM
laugh laugh laugh laugh

PKShimmer's photo
Fri 12/26/08 02:57 AM

laugh

wish I coulda slept through it

Well I went to bed after 6am yesterday morning, since I was uploading all of the disks and ended up sleeping until 5:30pm when someone finally asked if I was alive. LOL.....Went downstairs, ate dinner, and came right back up here to talk to Daniel...Who sadly, deactivated tonight. Yet, I am the only one who noticed.....I feel bad, since he "thought" he had a lot of friends on here, and he's the one who convinced me to come back. But, I'm thinking of joining him again, as things are just not the same.

yes I know things are not the same.

I know so many people on here,it takes me time to know when someone is missing,and sense I dont come on here as much as I used to,and due to the times I do come on here,its also hard to know.I am sorry to hear that he is gone,he was a good person,good friend to all.

He may come back, he's not sure yet. He was just very disappointed when he posted his "goodbye poem" in the forum and only 1 person, besides myself, replied. And he said he barely even knew them. I know it takes time to see who's gone and who's returned...I know I'm going through that, now. I don't come on as often as I did in the beginning again, either. I mean, I had emails waiting for me that were over 13 days old, LOL.....And one was from poor Mayhem. I have yet to apologize for not being on. I've just been preoccupied with a death in the family, my friend's mother passing around Thanksgiving, and a few other personal things.

if I dont happen to see it topics by the fist day there posted,then I usually dont see it,because I dont go into poems section,and some other sections I dont go to,so I have lost friends because of this.

Don't sweat it, OC......I keep bumping up his poem, so maybe people (Not you) will read it...I at least told you what happened, since he was on MSN tonight, telling me as he was doing it. If you want to keep in touch with him, I can gladly give you info through email. But, I might convince him to come back, if some people on here start acting like human beings, instead of hornballs.....I know he had a lot of friends in the Christian Forums and Parenting Forums...But, most of them aren't even agreeing with anything he writes, anymore. So, he just leaves the argument.

PKShimmer's photo
Fri 12/26/08 02:52 AM

hahaha, vampires look mortal only by consuming the blood of living beings

Ah, so you're a vampire too.....Great, let's go on a hunt. laugh

PKShimmer's photo
Fri 12/26/08 02:52 AM

I cant freaking sleep cause I cant stop watching star trek!!
first time I watch it and I'm already loving it laugh

Star Trek is awesome, my friend!! My favorite version though, was The Next Generation....I had a thing for Data, a while back. I know, I'm weird. LOL.....I actually have some movies to watch but am too busy trying to keep OC awake. LOL

yeah next gen is what I'm watching. the actor that plays picard is freaking awesome, he is an amazing actor.

I think his name is Patrick Stewart spock

Yup, it is Patrick Stewart...He's a great actor!

PKShimmer's photo
Fri 12/26/08 02:51 AM
So am I, scotty, so am I......Find him and talk to him...If whatever you did is not already forgiven, then just keep trying. I know I don't have a lot to be praised for, on here..Which is why I left in the first place. But I'm all about forgiveness. And if someone can't forgive mistakes that were made well over a year ago, then I just pray that someday, they will.....

PKShimmer's photo
Fri 12/26/08 02:49 AM
I know I don't.....I have a friend who gets Alimony....With the way today's world is going, nothing surprises me, anymore. And as I said, I don't see anything wrong with it. There's obviously a reason why the man is getting it, instead of the woman.

PKShimmer's photo
Fri 12/26/08 02:46 AM
Scotty, OC posted a thread in this forum titled something to the affect of "Is anyone still awake".....

PKShimmer's photo
Fri 12/26/08 02:44 AM

watch out for the clingons theyll get you ....I am not mortal so I do not get sleep but once ever 200 years...

Well at least you LOOK mortal. laugh

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 12 13