Community > Posts By > PKShimmer

PKShimmer's photo
Fri 12/26/08 02:44 AM

laugh

wish I coulda slept through it

Well I went to bed after 6am yesterday morning, since I was uploading all of the disks and ended up sleeping until 5:30pm when someone finally asked if I was alive. LOL.....Went downstairs, ate dinner, and came right back up here to talk to Daniel...Who sadly, deactivated tonight. Yet, I am the only one who noticed.....I feel bad, since he "thought" he had a lot of friends on here, and he's the one who convinced me to come back. But, I'm thinking of joining him again, as things are just not the same.

yes I know things are not the same.

I know so many people on here,it takes me time to know when someone is missing,and sense I dont come on here as much as I used to,and due to the times I do come on here,its also hard to know.I am sorry to hear that he is gone,he was a good person,good friend to all.

He may come back, he's not sure yet. He was just very disappointed when he posted his "goodbye poem" in the forum and only 1 person, besides myself, replied. And he said he barely even knew them. I know it takes time to see who's gone and who's returned...I know I'm going through that, now. I don't come on as often as I did in the beginning again, either. I mean, I had emails waiting for me that were over 13 days old, LOL.....And one was from poor Mayhem. I have yet to apologize for not being on. I've just been preoccupied with a death in the family, my friend's mother passing around Thanksgiving, and a few other personal things.

PKShimmer's photo
Fri 12/26/08 02:40 AM

I cant freaking sleep cause I cant stop watching star trek!!
first time I watch it and I'm already loving it laugh

Star Trek is awesome, my friend!! My favorite version though, was The Next Generation....I had a thing for Data, a while back. I know, I'm weird. LOL.....I actually have some movies to watch but am too busy trying to keep OC awake. LOL

PKShimmer's photo
Fri 12/26/08 02:39 AM
I already emailed ya drinker

PKShimmer's photo
Fri 12/26/08 02:37 AM

laugh

wish I coulda slept through it

Well I went to bed after 6am yesterday morning, since I was uploading all of the disks and ended up sleeping until 5:30pm when someone finally asked if I was alive. LOL.....Went downstairs, ate dinner, and came right back up here to talk to Daniel...Who sadly, deactivated tonight. Yet, I am the only one who noticed.....I feel bad, since he "thought" he had a lot of friends on here, and he's the one who convinced me to come back. But, I'm thinking of joining him again, as things are just not the same.

PKShimmer's photo
Fri 12/26/08 02:35 AM

I'm still up, dealing with stuff from my old hard drive that I finally got back....Tons of music and photos to go through..Oh the joy of it all. laugh

lol yep sounds like fun

'
my old comp started smoking,then shut off.it got friend

I had well over 60,000 songs on there.

Oh I know exactly how you feel. Mine started with a virus, I paid $200 to get it removed, brought it home and 2 days later, it crashed. Gave it to my father, to see if one of his buddies at his job could fix it, and they couldn't. So, I had him mail it back up and someone at my mother's job, fixed it without any issues and put all of my data, on disks. So I have about 20,000 songs to go through right now, since I do DJ online from time to time, as you know. LOL

PKShimmer's photo
Fri 12/26/08 02:34 AM
Eh, I'm up do to the fact that I am turning into an insomniac.....And I sleep during the day. I mean, hell...I practically slept through Christmas. lol

PKShimmer's photo
Fri 12/26/08 02:32 AM
I'm still up, dealing with stuff from my old hard drive that I finally got back....Tons of music and photos to go through..Oh the joy of it all. laugh

PKShimmer's photo
Fri 12/26/08 02:28 AM
Yea, I think I'm going to join you, as this place is not the same, at all. The people aren't the same and your poem says it all......I'm already getting into tiffs with people I don't even know, when I was simply trying to help that chick out. (The one who was complaining about 40 year old men emailing her and how if it wasn't a dating site, she was gone) And honestly, I have no need for any of this either. And I feel very sorry for you, dear...Since you've been a member on here a long time and you were my FIRST friend, yet no one is replying to your emails about being gone, just like no one really replied about me being back. Shows you who your true friends are, in the long run. This is simply just people behind a screen.....Don't let it get to ya, just like I'm not.

PKShimmer's photo
Fri 12/26/08 02:14 AM

hey , dont get all wet about all ur god stuff, get out, this is all about bringing oc back and not some crazy religious stuff.........we all love god and all that.......but fukc

Wait, what are you talking about...I thought OC was still here. I was talking with him not too long ago. huh

PKShimmer's photo
Fri 12/26/08 01:48 AM
Don't feel so bad. I joined in April of 2006 and left around a year later....And joined again. I posted something about being back, and not that many responded, like I was informed. My friend, who got me to come back, told me he got a lot of responses about people wanting me back, yet they never write to me, or anything. So, if it helps at all, I'm glad you aren't banned anymore and welcome back. flowerforyou

PKShimmer's photo
Fri 12/26/08 01:42 AM
Nicely Written......

PKShimmer's photo
Fri 12/26/08 01:38 AM

No.........you all alone and people run from you.........stop scaring them!!!!!!!!:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: smooched

Oh just wait...I have my ten year reunion coming up with William Floyd H.S. so when I'm down there, you best know I'm stopping by your house......So be prepared woman, be prepared!! :angel:

PKShimmer's photo
Fri 12/26/08 01:36 AM
And my apologies......

I'm from Saturn, unfortunately. frustrated

PKShimmer's photo
Fri 12/26/08 01:34 AM

You know, I will babee. I love you good, make you knees wobble!!devil devil :tongue:

Quit flirting, Pillow Stuffer!! Everyone here knows you're ass is mine!! laugh laugh laugh

PKShimmer's photo
Thu 12/25/08 11:56 PM
Don't blame ya one bit, Danny Boy.......And I know how you feel.

PKShimmer's photo
Thu 12/11/08 01:14 AM
Very nice Danny...

I'm glad to see you're posting your older work. :smile:

PKShimmer's photo
Thu 12/11/08 01:12 AM

I have ready whip at home! Bring it on!!!

Goodie......I'll go make a pumpkin pie.

PKShimmer's photo
Thu 12/11/08 01:11 AM

.......flop!!

BEHOLD!!!

rofl rofl rofl

What are you trying to show us? I don't see anything except tic tacs............

PKShimmer's photo
Thu 12/11/08 01:08 AM
So.........

Are you awake?? lol

PKShimmer's photo
Thu 12/11/08 01:07 AM
Meow

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 12 13