Tue 04/01/14 10:59 AM
I am very thrifty and spend very little, but good luck :smile:

no photo
Tue 04/01/14 10:57 AM
Do I smell ...

whoa

no photo
Tue 04/01/14 08:23 AM

She is not inflatable no. On Saturday morning after we had been up for an hour she put music on then went for a shower. I turned the music of after she 10 seconds of her closing the bathroom door. She shouted if i could turn it back on but i said i had a head ache. I then heard her flush the toilet. So went in for pee she had not been. After the shower she went to the shops to get some things think she must have pooed then.

I think they are a tow individuals that deserve each other. The guy has some very strange quirks and the girl is na�ve enough to put up with them.

slaphead

Do you normally poop in the morning Juliee?

OMG ... I am not going there!!! :angry:

Don't woryy Julie, he wouldn't let you go there anyway.
He won't let his girlfriend go there so we've got no chance

Haha ... I didn't think about the double meaning of "going" when I posted that slaphead

no photo
Tue 04/01/14 08:08 AM

girls above 30....

Don't think you will find too many of them in the "Under 30" forum.

Just saying :smile:

no photo
Tue 04/01/14 08:06 AM
Do you talk like you type?

Just wondering!

no photo
Tue 04/01/14 08:05 AM

She is not inflatable no. On Saturday morning after we had been up for an hour she put music on then went for a shower. I turned the music of after she 10 seconds of her closing the bathroom door. She shouted if i could turn it back on but i said i had a head ache. I then heard her flush the toilet. So went in for pee she had not been. After the shower she went to the shops to get some things think she must have pooed then.

I think they are a tow individuals that deserve each other. The guy has some very strange quirks and the girl is na�ve enough to put up with them.

slaphead

Do you normally poop in the morning Juliee?

OMG ... I am not going there!!! :angry:

no photo
Mon 03/31/14 01:56 PM

I have always been very cautious about guys who have to tell you they are not sleazy what

I'm always cautious about guys who tell you they're a nice guy.
This dude just can't win:smile:

Guys never "win" with me laugh

no photo
Mon 03/31/14 01:51 PM

I have always been very cautious about guys who have to tell you they are not sleazy what

What about guys who tell you they are?

I avoid them also LOL

no photo
Mon 03/31/14 01:49 PM
what

no photo
Mon 03/31/14 01:44 PM

no photo
Mon 03/31/14 12:21 PM

President of Justin Bieber fan club.

Hmmmm ... how does he know this if he hasn't been checking up on Justin Bieber tongue2

no photo
Mon 03/31/14 12:05 PM
Maria, I can take it, tease away LOL

On topic: Makes funny noises when drinking with a straw :tongue:

no photo
Mon 03/31/14 11:56 AM

slaphead

no photo
Mon 03/31/14 11:40 AM

Likes to attract her girl/boy more by not wearing something under her clothes laugh :banana:

oops sorry MG that was x julie lol

MG love to party with her girls :banana:

Knows way too much about what I do or don't wear LOL

no photo
Mon 03/31/14 11:28 AM
Looks innocent but don't let that fool you tongue2

no photo
Mon 03/31/14 11:25 AM
Are we really starting to thaw out here?

Two days in the 50s in a row :banana:

no photo
Mon 03/31/14 10:36 AM

Hi lookin for a godess to serve ,service.JOE

Sounds like you are running some sort of stud service ill

no photo
Mon 03/31/14 07:34 AM

I'm ravens wood I'm looking for a hot mama I'm a hot dad

Obviously this guy knows how to attract women noway

no photo
Sun 03/30/14 03:54 PM

i had some pictures on here for ages but took them down.. wouldn't want to put you guys through that kind of trauma a second time

Thanks, your posts are traumatic enough:smile:

Agreed!!!!!

no photo
Sun 03/30/14 03:51 PM

She did not poop this weekend.

She didn't poop? Are you sure your "girlfriend" isn't inflatable???

Previous 1 3 4 5 6