Community > Posts By > danno2

danno2's photo
Sat 03/22/14 07:27 AM
Hahaha… Why is it ??? When an older woman wants a younger guy, she is a cougar. But when an older guy wants a younger woman, he is a pervert. Just shear hypocrisy ! Double standard, you know it !

danno2's photo
Fri 03/21/14 07:01 PM
I am Daniel and a newbie. Joined 3/17 ? Thanks to my buddy from Germany that told me about this site. Live in Oak Lawn most of my life, few yrs I'll be out of here. Anyway I am 55 and still a tiger,but can be quite a ***** cat….Meeeooowww. Where is she ???

danno2's photo
Fri 03/21/14 06:41 PM
Yes indeed there are,I'm Daniel from Oak Lawn. I just joined and new to the computer and internet. After spending couple of hundred dollars and wasting a lot of time on other dating sites that just want your money and advertising girls that don't exist. I can ask the same question: Are their any good women between 40 and 55 in Oak Lawn ? Life is too short to be wasting time on fakes,frauds and thieves.

danno2's photo
Thu 03/20/14 07:13 AM
Hello local world from Chicago. I am Danny and looking for love. Tired of the scammers,lets spend some quality time together. Near Chicago,I am a newly…Lets go to Starbucks and spend some time with each other…Danny