Community > Posts By > bundybear01

bundybear01's photo
Sat 11/01/14 06:30 PM
I do feel for you

i witness the attacks on the towers on the TV live i was truly shocked at first i thought it was it was a new movie but it did not make sense but then on the second plane I was truly shocked I can't imagine what you felt that day.

bundybear01's photo
Sat 11/01/14 05:17 PM
I'm a proud Aussie how ever i have never served my two brothers were navy my older brother saw a couple of tours. I have the utmost respect for any one who has done service for there country and for the fight for humanity and freedom. It is a life time sacrifice that a lot of people take to the grave and sadly the families have to suffer for they lost there brother, sister, father,mother, uncle or aunty. For war changes people and it strips the innocents out of the best of them for i have seen this first hand.
Any way I'm not an emotional person I have had a hard up bringing and my fair share of battles nothing in comparison to what you have seen and done I did shoot my brother once though then he shot me then mum dug the bullet out of my leg and i laughed while dad beet the **** out of my brother (brotherly love got to love it he asked for it that day) anyway there is only two days when you will catch a tear in my eye and that's remembrance day and Anzac day for these are two day's we all need to stop think of the sacrifice both physical and emotional to a devoted cause the fight for humanity and freedom.

Thank you all God bless and God speed.:smile: drinker drinker :smile:

bundybear01's photo
Mon 10/20/14 11:51 PM
obv you are full of it so dump your load some were else people like you wreck it for honest people.:angry: mad

bundybear01's photo
Mon 10/20/14 11:49 PM
crawl back in ya hole mate unless you have something respectfull to say.mad :angry:

bundybear01's photo
Sat 09/27/14 05:17 PM
Not really interested in the hook up sites but every now and then the heart yearns for a very affectionate and intimate night meaning a lot of foreplaying and snuggling but especially a good morning kiss.

bundybear01's photo
Sat 09/27/14 06:58 AM
Sorry mate swing the other way good luck on the quest though.:smile:

bundybear01's photo
Fri 09/26/14 12:07 AM
Edited by bundybear01 on Fri 09/26/14 12:10 AM

Any in the Blacktown area up for a long night i'm toe'e bored and really miss a lot of love pretty much up for anything so long as it's M/F related.
i'm open message me.:smile: explode explode explode explode frustratedbigsmile

bundybear01's photo
Fri 08/08/14 10:42 PM

So very true I gave my ex 22 1/2 yrs looking after her while she had pmd for the last 17 of them and at the end of it all we separated due to a kiss with another lady 12yrs silly me I told her about it when it happened so she nails my butt to the wall 12yrs later and then accuses me of having an affair with her even though I didn't so lesson here is the female species never forget ever , moody , temperamental ,vindictive ,spitefull as you can tell i'm going through a divorce at the moment sorry about the little bit of frustrationmadrant YOU JUST CAN NOT PLEASE THEM.frustrated