Community > Posts By > GreyGail

GreyGail's photo
Tue 06/23/15 05:48 AM

I've got 4 years on you and have exactly the same problems, but someone mentioned it before. Body Dismorphic Disorder. I am not happy in my own skin, I am not confident around the ladies and everything I do to protect myself from heartache also hinders my chances of "love". I'm like you in the respect that people say "good looking lad" but that isn't enough. Women need some manly man to sweep them off their feets. Its like going for a job interview. The nervous ones or the ones that don't turn up are less likely to succeed than the confident ones. Depends on how you've built your CV. If I am totally honest, I should be heeding my own advice, however I know how hard it is to put into practice and just change your ways overnight. I can't find a magic bag of confidence anywhere.

Don't be afraid of women... they won't bite you unless you want them to. Just be yourself... I know you are an amazing person inside and out. :D

GreyGail's photo
Tue 06/23/15 05:45 AM
I just learned in this thread that beauty is a choice. I choose to be beautiful and I will stay beautiful, single or no.

The only reason I'm single is because most of the guys I have met so far are boys looking for a good time. I need a real MAN. ;)

GreyGail's photo
Tue 06/23/15 05:33 AM
what.???? how old is he any way? that is purely strange

GreyGail's photo
Thu 04/30/15 08:00 AM

As I've mentioned, I only have a (personal) problem with the word "God fearing" and I'm only asking why is it used in modern light and I've received some good suggestion so thank you for that. For those who want to dwell in medieval vocabulary go ahead, knock yourselves out. It's a free world until president Putin or some god fearing dictator decides it's not...

All due respect but I don't think people need anyone's permission. If ot bothers you so much, then isn't that your problem?

It is still used because it still has the same meaning. If someone wants to speak in Ye Olde English....good for them

think

Epic!!! LOLs

GreyGail's photo
Thu 04/30/15 07:41 AM
I think most people believe in themselves as God to ease the burden of their failing ego.

Has anybody ever wondered why things happen when they happen?

Atheists believe they dont believe but the fact stands that they are all addicted to the God notion.

It's all hypocrisy.

GreyGail's photo
Thu 04/30/15 07:37 AM

I don't believe in religion but I do have a very strong feeling about right and wrong, it's almost like I am God. Strange. Just kidding. But I do have that feeling..

Wow... Talk about narcissus here.
Coolaid anyone?

Who's right or wrong would that be?

Please pass the Koolaid, with an extra shot please! drinker

GreyGail's photo
Tue 04/28/15 09:22 AM
Indeed she's a slut but she's really lucky to find a guy like that and i dont think its just the religion

GreyGail's photo
Mon 04/27/15 10:00 PM
Certainly not camsex...
I'm hoping that i could find a decent man who can raise above that level

GreyGail's photo
Mon 04/27/15 02:17 PM

well is difficult to answer i think we need time to make judgment is atrractive or not

That is the best answer i've read so far

GreyGail's photo
Mon 04/27/15 02:16 PM

My missus said my personality and how I'm always happy and smiling attracted her to me at first. Then she whipped my boxer shorts off and that sealed the deal!! laugh laugh laugh drinker

Because a woman likes a man who can keep her laughing!! :laughing: :laughing:

Hi Messi! flowerforyou
She wasn't laughing when I got her pregnant a couple of months later though? laugh That's my boy 3 months old today and hitting 17lbs! Big laddie! flowerforyou

And you're proud of that?

I pity you...

GreyGail's photo
Mon 04/27/15 02:00 PM

In my book, honesty is the only policy.
Besides, my honesty is all I have anymore.

If it is true, then you are the last of your kind. There is not such thing as a situation in which you can avoid lying.

GreyGail's photo
Mon 04/27/15 01:57 PM
Trully, in these times, HONESTY (*whispers) is such a lonely word...

GreyGail's photo
Mon 04/27/15 11:26 AM
Amen

GreyGail's photo
Mon 04/27/15 11:24 AM
I am a gamer. I play the league, but to be frank, too much gore can be a problem.
Children, in their young minds, might see these things as good. Thus a posibility of them imitating such actions.
Sometimes, we (a parents and future parents) fail to see the evils of trivial things.
We dont even realise that we are teaching violence to children.
E.g. nursery rhymes
Does anybody ever noticed the violence?

GreyGail's photo
Mon 04/27/15 07:02 AM
League of legends