Community > Posts By > Melaschasm

no photo
Fri 12/19/08 07:33 PM
It would be much easier for me to love the child than to forgive the cheating spouse.

no photo
Fri 12/19/08 07:29 PM
You are a bit young for me, but good luck in your search.

no photo
Fri 12/19/08 06:06 PM
I am not a big fan of tats or piercings, but I have occasionally seen a tattoo which looked really sharp.

no photo
Thu 12/18/08 07:52 PM
To the individual a few pages back who said that if I want a discussion about the different religions rituals for becoming saved, thank you for the very good advice that such discussions are better held in the Christianity forum.

It is a shame that every discussion about religion that includes any christian faith must devolve into the same boring debate that I have read over and over and over and over again.

However, it is not my place to judge, and so I will leave you all to your discussion.

Happy Holidays!

no photo
Wed 12/17/08 08:07 PM
I am not sure what the intention of the original post was, but if that was intended to provide a definition and/or process to become saved, and to discuss it, I think the original post did a good job.

As far as the discussions in this thread, I think people are missing a very important point. Religion is based upon faith and belief, not just logic. While logic does have an important role to play in faith, logic alone can not answer the questions of religion.

For those who are complaining that Christians can not definitively prove their beliefs, they are missing the point. Religion can not exist without faith and belief. It is not up to a person of faith to scientifically prove what they believe.

Personally I would have found this thread more enlightening if it had been a discussion about becoming saved, rather than a thread debating if Christianity is the one true religion.

no photo
Wed 12/17/08 07:31 PM
For my business to be profitable.

no photo
Wed 12/17/08 06:16 PM
It depends upon how you define "good one".

If you prefer a specific religion then you could try going to churches of that religion.

Otherwise places where people volunteer can provide a unique opportunity to meet people.

Then again you might prefer the traditional meeting places like work or some social activity.

no photo
Wed 12/17/08 05:54 PM
Rule #24 its not about how much money you make... Its about how much money she thinks you make. :)

no photo
Wed 12/17/08 05:45 PM
Meridian 59 and Masters of Orion (the original).

no photo
Wed 12/17/08 05:38 PM
If you liked WoW then you will probably like Warhammer Online.

no photo
Wed 12/17/08 05:34 PM
What they said.

I would like to also mention that once a month with my DSL modem I have to turn off my system, turn off the modem (unplug it). After it has been off for a few minutes, I then plug it back in, and after it has a chance to "boot up" I then turn my computer back on.

Good Luck!

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 Next