Community > Posts By > unknown_romeo

no photo
Mon 08/29/16 11:24 PM

How do you identify a gold digger before marriage??

By being very slick.
There is no other way i can put it.
However be warned, they can play you at your own game so gotta be slicker then a samurai blade

no photo
Mon 08/29/16 11:19 PM

I can't believe someone nudge me like : "Kick you in the butt"..
lol.:smile:. . what does he supposed to mean by that???

He was only curious to know if it's full & firm or just plain flat

no photo
Mon 08/29/16 09:53 PM
To the naysayers....it'll all become clear...in due timesmokin

no photo
Mon 08/29/16 09:48 PM

-Elimination of fuel reserves

-Creation of severe weather patterns designed to consume the remaining fuel.

-Utilities will be unable to cope with the demand

-Regional natural disasters so large that local and civil authorities are unable to handle them

-Rioting and chaos in major US cities

-Polarization of minorities creating a call from the minorities for a need for segregation.

-Martial Law declared to restore order.

-Economic/stock market collapse as a result of the disasters, lack of utilities, and planned chaos

-President will enact Executive Orders that in effect, will rescind the Constitution and civil rights

-The United Nations will be called in to restore order. This comes with waves of Chinese, Russian, and German troops

-Dissidents will be shipped for re-education to huge concentration camps already in place in the United States and Canada

-The United Nations declares that the US is too large to be administered as is, and will order it to be split into two districts; Eastern and Western

-The Eastern district capital will be Atlanta. The Western district capital will be Denver. This is why government offices and international super-airports were built in these two cities.

-Washington D. C. will becomes an illuminati cultural site and possibly even a religious center for them

-New York City will be declared the United Nations Capital city for the Earth and given special status. This is why New York State is called the ´Empire State´

-Undesirables will be eliminated via chemtrails “mosquito spraying,” flu shots and other inoculations

-Radicals will be eliminated (if all goes according to their plans)

-Programming Centers will become standard sites for children to visit – Montauk Point, Santa Fe, Yelm, and Huntsville Space Center.

-All air force bases will be staging areas

-National parks will be declared International Sites and come under United Nations jurisdiction (done)

-All people will be issued identity cards that will contain their DNA

no photo
Sun 08/28/16 06:54 PM
And I'll never give myself to another
The way I gave it to you
Don't even recognize
The ways you hurt me
Do you?
It's gonna take a miracle to bring me back
And you're the one to blame

And now I feel like, oh
You're the reason
Why I'm thinking
I don't wanna smoke on
These cigarettes no more
I guess that's what I get
For wishful thinking
Should've never let you enter my door
Next time you wanna go on and leave
I should just let you go on and do it
Cause now I'm using like I bleed
It's like I checked into rehab
Baby you're my disease
It's like I checked into rehab
Baby you're my disease
I gotta check into rehab
'Cause baby you're my disease
I gotta check into rehab
'Cause baby you're my disease

Damn,
Ain't it crazy
When you're loveswept
You'll do anything
For the one you love
'Cause anytime
That you needed me
I'd be there
It's like
You were my favorite drug
The only problem is
That you was using me
In a different way
That I was using you
But now that I know
That it's not meant to be
You gotta go
I gotta wean myself off of you

no photo
Sun 08/28/16 05:24 PM
Ive pocket dialled so many numbers....im just glad i wasnt having sex at the time coz it would've been really humiliating

no photo
Sun 08/28/16 05:11 PM

Maybe we should say "Just Romeo it" instead of Googling It! tongue2 laugh :heart:

mmm Google Google wherefore art thou.
Romeo Romeo wherefore art thou.

Doesn't have the same ring about it.
so
Romeo were aut me git edumicated?

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh rofl rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Sun 08/28/16 05:10 PM

I recently bought a new computer,and have decided to use it off line at all times. It took quite a while to eliminate all of the updates that must be procured online. I still have my old Underwood Typewriter,and if it wasn't so dated looking in in the printing fonts,and a little slow on the mechanical end, I would probably just use it for all my written work.

Cool bigsmile

no photo
Sun 08/28/16 05:09 PM

Yes, i dont use Google to findout things...I already know quite a lot in my head through interest & experienece & if u use Google for every shiit to try to appear smart then you're just a dumass wannabe...go get educated or something...drinksdrinks drinks drinks drinks drinks

Well, yeah, but I like to get educated more by using Google :p
In the past we had to go to a library or buy a book to find out something about something. Now we can just Google it. No cost of petrol or anything, no waste of time either.

But if it's that bad, you can also just FireFox it of course. Or Explore it.

Honey do you know that is not healthy...a lot of us never grew up learning things from google and Firefox & stuff....

no photo
Sun 08/28/16 05:07 PM

I agree. Google can't find everything. :wink:

whoa

:angel:

pitchfork

no photo
Sun 08/28/16 05:06 PM

... if u use Google for every shiit to try to appear smart then you're just a dumass wannabe...go get educated or something...drinksdrinks drinks drinks drinks drinks

Perhaps I'm a dumbass, it's up to you .. but I still use it as my main web browser with a lots of useful and necessary adds and a Google Drive to store the stuff to not to clog my PC with not so necessary files.
Google image finder is one of the best in its class. Google ain't just a "search", it's much more .. full of features and you must be smart enough to know what do you're going to do or how to use its full potential .. and for this "how to" you're gonna need google again ..
Not talking about that Google translator might come handy in cases, if you stumbled upon hot chicks from foreign countries ..

But you're smart enough .. drinker

I agree with you Sir drinker

no photo
Sun 08/28/16 05:04 PM

Yes, i dont use Google to findout things...I already know quite a lot in my head through interest & experienece & if u use Google for every shiit to try to appear smart then you're just a dumass wannabe...go get educated or something...drinksdrinks drinks drinks drinks drinks

same reason I categorically refuse to use the Public Library with all those damn lyin' Books!pitchfork bigsmile laugh

surprised tears

no photo
Sun 08/28/16 05:03 PM

google is one resource, it has an overabundance of useful, useless, truthful, and untruthful information, opinions, and observations

it iS simply a matter of it being 'too much' and weeding out whats bs from whats useful

balance is key, google is not and should not be ones only reference in life

Yeah true drinker

no photo
Sun 08/28/16 05:03 PM

Who's a clever boy then :smile:

laugh laugh laugh laugh rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl drinker

no photo
Sun 08/28/16 04:42 PM
No need to cherish luxuries ,
cause everythin' come and go,
Even the life that you have is borrowed
Cause your not promised tomorrow,
So live your life as if everydays' gon be your last,
Once you move forward can't go back
Best prepare to remove your past

Cause ya gotta be willin to pray
Yea There gotta be (there gotta be) a better way oh,
Yea ya gotta be willing to pray
Cause there gotta be (there gotta be) a better day ay

Whoever said that this struggle would stop today ,
A lot of niggas dead or locked away
Teenage Women growing up with aids

Cause thats the life when your
Living in the (ghetto) oh
Eating in the (ghetto) or
Sleeping in the (ghetto, ghetto)
Thats the life when ur
Living in the (ghetto)oh
Eating in the (ghetto) or
Sleeping in the (ghetto, ghetto, ghetto)

no photo
Sun 08/28/16 11:53 AM
Edited by unknown_romeo on Sun 08/28/16 11:55 AM

no photo
Sun 08/28/16 11:47 AM

just my prediction...

based and sourced from my imagination :)

Has it cost you much sleep?

laugh laugh laugh laugh rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Sun 08/28/16 11:37 AM
Edited by unknown_romeo on Sun 08/28/16 11:40 AM

Good!

MIGHT be nice, to have a President, who doesn't try to over ride Departments (like The Department of Imigration), and sticks to OUR OWN (present) laws & RESPECTS
jurisdictions.

Hail Caser !
See you in Dubai Pharaoh !

smokin

...funny..if he did such a great job..why would he build his life in Dubai...at least Trump understands we need to get Americans on their feet...flowerforyou

Honey you saying why would he build his life in Dubai??

Well oil is black gold and as you know the middle east is all oil wealth...donald trump aint a fool he knows about the billions of dollars oil brings...dubai is called the mini miami...its the hottest spot.....rich arabs aint stupid but very sophiscated intelligent tycoons.....ever heard of wealthy arab playboys in London with their millions of dollars supercars and oil wealth?? Thats just a piece of the crust...offtopic glasses

no photo
Sun 08/28/16 11:30 AM

The Illuminati? laugh

Today it's the CFR, Bilderberg, NATO and all the "G" conferences and summits our leaders get their instructions from. You can call them the Illuminati if that's what floats your boat, but it's just bankers and power brokers who could care less about nations, elections, populations, or the laws they live under.

Too big to fail, the powerful to jail.

They print the money. They make the laws. They control the media, the economy, elections, and the assets of the world.

They don't hide. They don't have to. They control everything!

So to call them the "Illuminati" is just word play.

Nothing secret about them

The illuminati is not alone...

NAFTA, UN, NATO & quite a few others are all part of it....theres nothing secretive yes but they manipulate millions of lives...they maniplulate you with the way you think through various sources....subliminal manipulation that the subconcsious mind picks up and stores & it affects an individual in many ways

no photo
Sun 08/28/16 11:27 AM

Since becoming First Lady in 1993, Hillary Clinton has always managed to stay in the spotlight. Upon leaving the White House in 2001, she made a quick move to the U.S. Senate and later became Barack Obama's secretary of state after her failed presidential bid. When it comes to the question of whether or not she is Illuminati, there is little doubt. Her law degree from Yale and a seemingly unlimited access to powerful positions in the U.S. government confirm that. What is open for speculation is her role in the organization and how she fits into the establishment of the New World Order.

During Bill Clinton's administration, rumors abounded that Hillary was the one who was really in control, and she has stood by her husband's side since the dawn of his political career. The Illuminati likely paired these two together, realizing that Hillary needed Bill's charisma to attain her a national profile. For the most part, Bill was a vehicle to promote the order's true stooge. After all, he has what she lacks, an ability to connect with ordinary people. Without this, Hillary could not be a contender for national office.

What we find most terrifying about Mrs. Clinton is her proximity to 9/11... and by that we mean both 9/11s. In 2001, she was the junior senator from New York, and during 2012 she was the secretary of state. Her close association to the attacks on the World Trade Center and Benghazi indicate that the Illuminati wanted her in a position to ensure that affairs proceeded smoothly.

As a senator, Hillary could advocate support for her state, which she wasn't even from, as well as crush any would be dissidents or truthers in Washington such as Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney. Even Clinton's election in 2000 was shady. She had never even lived in New York and managed to defeat a relatively unknown candidate after Rudy Giuliani withdrew from the race (the Illuminati needed for him to remain as mayor of NYC during 9/11). Indeed, Hillary's rise from First Lady to senator appears to be a carefully orchestrated scheme.

With Mrs. Clinton on Capitol Hill and George W. Bush in the White House, the Illuminati had its players in all of the right positions. No one could present a challenge to this fearsome lineup of deception. The sole voice of McKinney was quickly squashed when she put forward evidence that Washington was not being honest.

By 2012, the world had drastically changed. The wars in Iraq and Afghanistan were coming to an end, and Barack Obama was seeking his second term. Hillary also had a new job, secretary of state. In this position, she oversaw America's diplomacy and was the chief officer for all of the country's embassies (That included their security). On September 11, 2012 Al-Qaeda killed America's ambassador to Libya along with three others in a roadside attack. In the past, security had always been strengthened on this day, but Clinton demurred on making sure American installations were prepared to ward off any threat. Was this a deliberate action on her part? We believe it was.

The Illuminati intended the Benghazi attack to reinvigorate Americans' hatred of Muslims. This is evident in the government's initial blame on protests against a depiction of the prophet Mohammed on Youtube. The explanation had a dual motive. It served to promote the stereotype of all Muslims as fundamental jihadists and to keep people from making incendiary remarks on the internet. As with the World Trade Center attack, Hillary Clinton was once again in the right place to ensure the operation's success.

Currently, this career politician is setting her sights on another White House run. Whether or not she gets there will be up to the Illuminati
. The secret order has many more disasters planned in the coming years, and Hillary has served well in key positions for past deeds. If deemed appropriate, she will continue to serve for many more.

Another thing to take note of is her campaign logo. The "H" with an arrow passing through it looks more like an airplane flying into the Twin Towers. This is a new way for her to broadcast who she really is. The Illuminati loves to hide in plain sight, and Hillary's campaign signs are just one of a multitude of ways that the order does it. Do not be fooled for one second.

Whether or not you decide to vote for Hillary in the coming election doesn't matter. The Illuminati decides who will win well in advance, although one thing makes us curious. If she is not selected in 2016, will she rebel against the order? Her rejection in 2008 probably resulted in numerous promises for the future. Of course, the secret order will break them if it's convenient and ruin her if she protests.

whoa

Dude you're living in the dark if you're just brushing that off

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next