Community > Posts By > unknown_romeo

no photo
Thu 09/29/16 03:35 PM

Good evening my good friends of mingle2, well to be honest my last topic wasn't a hit but maybe this will change it all around. Shot's out to my Outspoken Controversial " Vocal Avengers" keep posting. Okay , let's go in on this one, Okay let me ask you this." What's your worst dating experience you ever had? I tell you mines, well I remember when I was in my mid 20's I dated this wonderful , sexy exotic woman from Russia. We went to dinner, I took her to a comedy club , and then a nice drive in the Pennsylvania rural countryside under the moon light. I mean I thought everything was great, and then it happen! As I was going to lean to give her a kiss her I run my fingers through her long blonde locks and patches of hair feel out. So I figure "okay your hair is really short, you still beautiful" she was so happy she went to hug me and two tennis balls fell out her c cups! I tell no lies...lol. by this point I'm like Oooaky, she's small , ok I can deal with that. Then I decided to hold her hand, and her fake nails fell off her fingers! By this point I'm done.....what part of her can I get out the The Gallery Mall? OMG, I had my day with dating disasters, but I'm more interested in your dating horror story. you tell , I give you my advice. Or we can just laugh about the experience. okay, can't wait to hear from you guys
later!

spock

no photo
Thu 09/29/16 03:30 PM
Edited by unknown_romeo on Thu 09/29/16 03:31 PM
Welcome to scammers annonymous.
Plz leave your atm cards, pin codes,bank account details and all cash at the door.
Thank you

embarassed

no photo
Thu 09/29/16 03:26 PM
Johnson in the lead smokin

no photo
Thu 09/29/16 08:03 AM
With fingertip vibrations laugh

Why is the sky blue

no photo
Wed 09/28/16 01:26 PM
Into the sunset they rode away

no photo
Wed 09/28/16 01:16 PM

If love is out there, then why does it escape me.

Death is also out there & it has escaped you too so far ohwell

no photo
Mon 09/26/16 04:01 PM
It was good to see Kevin Owens being universal champ,he really deserved it.
I saw potential in KO a while back & wondered why he wasn't being given push but I guess now is his big break...drinker

no photo
Mon 09/26/16 03:51 PM

Yes !absolutely understand and know what you mean...
So tired of women that post pictures..
Of their cleavage.. just screams sex bunny.. but you seem different than all those other women... you would never post a picture like that because you are interested in a real relationship.. one based only on the intellectual.. and the desire to know each other as real people not just sex objects..ohhh.. wait a minute! I just looked at your profile... picture...
Nooooo.... yet another cleavage picture... doesn't anybody just want to start off as friends anymore..lol..wink

laugh laugh laugh rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Mon 09/26/16 03:35 PM

Who put that real smile on your face

The sweet delicious chick I been luvin over & over pitchfork

no photo
Mon 09/26/16 03:30 PM

Who are you expecting a message from?

The Illuminati huh

no photo
Mon 09/26/16 03:28 PM

A small town church had an attractive organist whose breasts were so large that they bounced and jiggled while she played the organ.
Unfortunately, this distracted the congregation.
The very proper church ladies were appalled.
They said something had to be done or they would fire this one and get another organist.
One of the ladies approached her about the problem, and told her to mash up some green persimmons and rub them over her breasts, which should cause them to shrink in size.
She warned her not to taste any of the green persimmons, because they are so sour they will make your mouth pucker up, and you won't be able to talk properly for a while.
The voluptuous organist agreed to try it.
The following Sunday morning the minister walked up to the pulpit and said...
"Dew to thircumsthanthis bewond my contwol, we will not hab a thermon tewday."

surprised

no photo
Mon 09/26/16 03:21 PM
Yo Mama is so fat she went on an airplane and it turned into a boat.

no photo
Mon 09/26/16 03:18 PM
Yo Mama is so fat and old when God said, "Let there be light," he asked yo mama to move out of the way.

no photo
Mon 09/26/16 03:17 PM
Yo Mama is so ugly when she tried to join an ugly contest they said, "Sorry, no professionals."

no photo
Mon 09/26/16 03:12 PM
Conspiracy shades

no photo
Mon 09/26/16 03:11 PM

I am a believer also known as a tin hat wearer or conspiracy theorist bigsmile

Brilliant. Would you care to share your theories plz

no photo
Mon 09/26/16 03:07 PM
Women are from Venus what

no photo
Mon 09/26/16 03:03 PM

no photo
Mon 09/26/16 02:59 PM

;:wave: been on these sites before but nothing ever come of it hope to make plenty of friends and maybe finally meet a special lady I am bi-sexual and had my fill of men for awhile. I have 3 grown-up sons and grandbabies that I love with my heart.I have my family. but need my life too.

Jesus wept

no photo
Mon 09/26/16 02:38 PM