Community > Posts By > unknown_romeo

no photo
Fri 11/18/16 05:14 PM

no photo
Fri 11/18/16 04:53 PM

I think I'm simply going to try and sleep without reading more stories, yours or mine for that matter.
flowerforyou waving

Ok thanks for stopping by waving pitchfork

no photo
Fri 11/18/16 04:37 PM

no photo
Fri 11/18/16 11:46 AM

do men still pay for the whole date nowadays?

Yes. I've never made a woman pay for anything while on a date with me....infact i've never made a woman pay for anything while in a relationship with me either unless she does it by her own free will...I don't believe a woman should ever financially support a Man either

no photo
Thu 11/17/16 12:25 PM
Hello

no photo
Thu 11/17/16 12:11 PM
HOUSTON: Scientists have found evidence that tiny, distant Pluto harbors a hidden ocean beneath the frozen surface of its heart-shaped central plain containing as much water as all of Earth's seas.

The finding, reported on Wednesday in two research papers published in the journal Nature, adds Pluto to a growing list of worlds in the solar system beyond Earth believed to have underground oceans, some of which potentially could be habitats for life.

Pluto's ocean, which is likely slushy with ice, lies 93 to 124 miles (150 to 200 km) beneath the dwarf planet's icy surface and is about 62 miles (100 km) deep, planetary scientist Francis Nimmo of the University of California, Santa Cruz said in an interview.

With its ocean covered by so much ice, Pluto is not a prime candidate for life, added Massachusetts Institute of Technology planetary scientist Richard Binzel, another of the researchers. But Binzel added that "one is careful to never say the word impossible."

Liquid water is considered one of the essential ingredients for life.

The discovery was made through an analysis of images and data collected by NASA's New Horizons spacecraft, which flew past Pluto and its entourage of moons in July 2015.

"It shows that nature is more creative than we are able to imagine, which is why we go and explore," Binzel said. "We see what nature is capable of doing."

Despite being about 40 times farther from the sun than Earth, Pluto has enough radioactive heat left over from its formation 4.6 billion years ago to keep water liquid.

"Pluto has enough rock that there's quite a lot of heat being generated, and an ice shell a few hundred kilometers thick is quite a good insulator," Nimmo said. "So a deep subsurface ocean is not too surprising, especially if the ocean contains ammonia, which acts like an antifreeze."

Scientists made the discovery as they were trying to figure out why a 621-mile (1,000-km) wide impact basin known as Sputnik Planitia, which contains the curious heart-shaped region, was located in its present position near Pluto's equator.

Computer models showed the basin likely filled with ice, which caused Pluto to roll over, cracking its crust. That could happen only if Pluto possessed a subsurface ocean, the analysis found.

New Horizons is on its way to another frozen world in the Kuiper Belt region of the solar system about 1 billion miles (1.6 billion km) past Pluto. A flyby of the object, known as 2014 MU69, is scheduled on Jan. 1, 2019.

no photo
Thu 11/17/16 09:30 AM
I have always been uneasy driving alone at night. It was worst the first few times, when I had just gotten my license, but the nagging fear has never gone away to this day. It’s disorienting to look into the mirrors and see nothing, and I mean nothing but the consuming blackness of the night. It makes me hesitant to check the mirrors should I see this dark void, or worse, someone sitting in my back seat staring at me.
In the summer of 2013, I found myself driving home alone on highway 902 from a party. It was almost midnight, and needless to say it was pitch black. As was usual at night, I was on edge. I had the radio off, and could hear nothing but the muffled roar of tires on pavement and the dull hum of the engine. I stole a glance into the middle rear view mirror, and saw nothing but darkness through the back window.
I know that I looked backward and saw nothing. I’m sure of it. Just the seemingly endless blackness of the night. I remember it so clearly because not ten seconds later a car passed me to the left. Headlights on. I had one of those sudden adrenaline rushes like when you think you see a person outside your bedroom window when it’s just a tree, or when you start awake at night with the feeling of falling. Ten seconds earlier, nothing had been behind me. Suddenly, a car. I drove all the way home shivering and knowing something was off.
The next morning, I found two sets of scratches near the back of my van. One was on the left rear, one was on the right. The car was pretty old. They could have been there for months, but that was the first time that I distinctly remembered seeing them.
In hindsight, there are two possibilities for what happened that night. Possibility one. By some glitch in reality, or something paranormal, this other car had somehow appeared behind me within ten seconds of me checking my mirror. Like some weird ghost crap or something. However, the second option is what makes my blood run cold whenever I consider it.
It didn’t even occur to me until months after the fact, but it makes me dread driving alone at night even more. Possibility two. The car was normal. It had approached me from the rear and passed me to my left. However, something large, and wide, and as black as the night had been clinging to the rear of my car, obscuring my view through the window and leaving deep scratches on the sides.
And I had inadvertently driven it home with me. shocked

no photo
Wed 11/16/16 06:57 PM
Dan Fletcher and Cindy Oster laughed as they drank another Keystone beer from the cooler inside the hatch of the Honda Fit. Both were 16 and had taken the beer to a somewhat secluded area of the Erie Canal just outside the rural town of Clinton Landing. It was a popular site for Buffalo, NY area high school students to drink. The scattered beer cans next to the car confirmed that others had recently been to the same spot. Neither Dan or Cindy cared about the filth lying around them.

“You know what Cindy?” Dan said as he finished his Keystone. “We should swim in the canal.”

Cindy looked perplexed at the suggestion. “We didn’t bring swimsuits Dan.”

“Who needs suits?”

Cindy giggled and blushed as she realized the young man’s motivation. “You aren’t going to get any of what you are thinking.”

“What? I just want to have a nice swim with you.”

“Right. And you think I was born yesterday.”

Dan stood up and removed his shirt. “Suit yourself Cindy. I am going in.” And with that he striped and went jogging toward the canal.

Cindy hesitated for a moment and then called out. “Hey, wait for me.” She removed her shirt before running toward the canal. She decided that she would swim in her underwear. No need to encourage the young boy any more than that.

By the time Cindy reached the canal, Dan was already in the water. He saw the young girl hesitantly moving toward the water and called out.

“Hey, skinny dipping means no clothes.”

“This is all you get,” was the young girl’s reply as she removed her shorts. “I know what’s on your mind.”

“I just want to swim Cindy.”

“Yes. And I still want to become a nun.”

Dan sighed and shook his head. His hopes of seeing Cindy naked didn’t look like they were to be.

As Dan waited for Cindy to enter the water, a large growl came from behind him. He turned to see what the source of the noise was and saw a large splash in the water about 40 yards away. Something was emerging from the water. Something big. Something menacing.

Dan didn’t wait to get a better view of the disturbance. He had seen all he needed to see. He rushed for the shore and called out to Cindy. “Run!!”

They ran to the Honda Fit and got inside. The noise continued for a few moments and then stopped. They sat quietly as Dan thought about what to do. After 45 minutes of silence outside (and continual shaking inside), Dan Fletcher decided to call 911. They got dressed as the police arrived at the site.

Sergeants Charles Keegan and Tom Warren explored the area as Chief Jeffrey Rowdan took statements from Dan and Cindy. The two kids attempted to tell the facts to the police chief as calmly as they could but shaking and halted speech told Rowdan that both were still in shock.

Rowdan cleared his throat as he asked his first question. “So this monster came out of the water?”

Dan didn’t know how to reply. “I didn’t say it was a monster. It was a thing.”

“A thing?” replied Rowdan as he made notes in his police log book. “A thing that growled? Like a dog?”

“Yes. I mean no. I mean it growled but not like a dog. I am not sure how to describe it.”

“So this growly thing attacked you?”

“No. Not exactly. We ran from the water edge as soon as it appeared.”

“And it was scary?”

“Yes. Very big and dark.”

“And it was so frightening that it scared the pants off your girlfriend?”

“What??” Dan didn’t understand the comment.

Sergeant Charlie Keegan held up Cindy’s white shorts, apparently retrieved from the water edge near the canal. Upon seeing the shorts, Cindy looked down and finally realized that she had been standing before the police in her pink panties. She had put her shirt back on but had forgotten about the shorts which had been left near the water.

Cindy Oster tried to cover her groin with her hands but was not very successful. Turning completely red with embarrassment, she grabbed the shorts and ran behind the Honda to put them back on.

Dan sighed and looked back at Rowdan. “We were skinny dipping. Or rather, preparing to skinny dip when all this occurred.”

“Uh huh,” replied Rowdan as he made more notes. “And then the monster came out of the water.”

“I didn’t say it was a monster. It was a thing.”

“A thing. That growled like a dog.”

“It growled but not exactly like a dog.”

“Uh huh.”

“Chief, I am not making this up. You have got to believe me.” The frustration in Fletcher’s voice was clearly apparent.

Rowdan looked up from his notes and glared at Dan Fletcher. “Young man, you want to know what I think? I think all these cans beside your car show that both of you were drinking. A lot. And in your drunken state, you heard a dog growl and mistook that for this monster. That is what I think.”

“But there were disruptions in the water. I saw them.”

“Uh huh.”

“Really.”

Chief Rowdan took off his glasses and rubbed his eyes. “Look buddy. Here is what I am going to offer both of you. Clean up all your cans and leave. I will overlook the underage drinking and won’t call your parents. This time. Don’t come back to this spot and stay out of my jurisdiction.”

“These aren’t all our cans. We just brought a couple of six pack.”

“Uh huh. And all these cans are from other people.”

“Yes. This spot is popular with high school students. It’s secluded and good for drinking.”

“Uh huh. All these high school students come here to drink Keystone because it’s so good.”

“No. The bring Keystone because it’s cheap.”

“Uh huh.”

“Really chief....”

“Young man, I suggest you accept my offer and clean up this spot and just leave.”

Cindy Oster pulled at Dan Fletcher. “Dan, let’s just go.”

Fletcher sighed and started picking up the empty cans, placing them in his Honda hatch since he didn’t have a garbage bag. 3 minutes later, he started the car and headed back toward Buffalo, anxious to leave Clinton Landing behind. The town’s reputation for unusual phenomenon clearly supported the nickname “Eerie Landing” that paranormal investigators sometimes gave the small hamlet. As far as Dan Fletcher was concerned, he would be happy never to return to the area.

Chief Jeffrey Rowdan and Sergeant Charlie Keegan watched as the car left the area. Keegan then spoke.

“What do we do now chief?”

“Nothing. We wrap up here and write a report on the incident. No follow-up.”

“But chief, this is the 4th time....”

“Keegan, you have to learn when to drop things. I said that this is a wrap. Drop it.”

“But chief...”

“No buts. Wrap it up.”

The next evening, Charlie Keegan returned to the Erie Canal site with an infrared camera. Keegan was convinced that the story told by Dan Fletcher was truthful and that something lived in this area of the canal. He just needed images to convince Rowdan that the stories being told about this area had some truth to them. He was convinced that he could get those pictures.

Keegan walked quietly along the bank of the canal for about 20 minutes without any observations or disturbances. He then sat down to rest for a minute and after doing so, a large disturbance in the canal occurred. A monster nearly 9 feet tall and with sharp fang-like teeth came out of the water and approached Keegan. Startled, Keegan fumbled for his camera but it was too late. The monster grabbed his upper torso and tossed the 190 pound man around like a sack of potatoes. Keegan cried out briefly and then went silent. surprised

no photo
Wed 11/16/16 06:43 PM

It was a Tuesday night when I realized my reality had come to an end. I thought my experience right before death would have been different. I didn't see my future whizz by in an uncontrollable flurry, no future wife or child appeared before me. My last visible memory consisted of a white wall painted by a greenish glow from my alarm clock.

I cannot tell you what occurred, or why I gave into that monster, but I will tell you the story from my point of view. Realize that my memory is fickle, and throughout the years I have bent my thoughts around this one event. Thinking back, I had become so bored with life, everyone spewing the same ******** commentary passing off as insight into a topic completely unknown to them. Spreading useless ideas like viruses across the internet begging for attention from others. Normal life had become so monotonous and predictable, maybe I gave in because I simply wanted a change of scenery. Whatever the case something that night forced me to give up my humanity, and placed me in this cushy white room.

I lay on my stomach, my head turned away from my room. My arms lay to my sides at the edges of my bed. My legs spread-eagled touched each corner of my bed, taking in every inch of comfort from my new queen bed. If I hadn’t been so open that night maybe It wouldn't have come for me. Who knows, I was already at my mental tipping point after the accident three years prior, it pushed me the last extra bit down the rabbit hole.

When my eyes opened I immediately knew, I had of course been in this situation hundreds of times before. Every night It visited me in my dreams. In fact, I had become so accustomed to this recurring dream that I trained myself to recognize and ignore it. I was so numb to the dream that I would lay still waiting for it to end with blind indifference.

The dream was simple; I would be lying in bed and I would feel a presence behind me staring at my doorway and walking closer. In the past I would roll over and try and escape from my unnamable creation treading towards me. Being a dream though I was never able to get away, my motions were limited like walking through black tar. And in the end, It would grab me, and thankfully the dream would end. Covers would be thrown about everywhere, and I would be shivering with sweat. As the years, past, and this dream became a regular occurrence, I grew accustomed to it. The dream would check all the boxes of a nightmare, where I was unable to scream, move fast, or fight back. So, I wouldn’t roll over to greet It head on, instead, I would wait for It’s cold clammy hands to touch my shoulder so I could jerk awake and it would end. After settling my breath and heart, I could return to my sleep without worry or fear.

That night was different though, It toyed with me. At first, I found the dream fascinating. It was the first time in years this dream had changed. Things seemed different, more real. The usual boxes to check of a nightmare were not filled. There was also fact that before, I never been this aware during a nightmare. Normally my head would become clouded, ideas and actions wouldn’t seem clear. Now, in this dream I could feel my bed defined underneath me, the cover draped over my legs, the cushion engulfing my body, cool fabric pressed against my stomach. Then I became aware of the fact that it was still behind me. Standing still, not moving. While, I was no longer afraid of this dream I was becoming increasingly impatient to get it over with.

"Why wasn’t it coming up to me, waking me from my sleep like it was meant to?"

An uneasy feeling passed through my stomach. The problem must be that I show no fear, and it must sense that.

"But why now? Why wait all this time, and now change up the formula?"

It stood there silent. It’s presence brought a chill to my bare upper body and I became aware of how open my presence was. I am strewn out on my bed. Arms by my side, legs spread, no defense. I suddenly wanted to bring them in, curl into the fetal position, but something felt strange. For the first time in a long time, I was frozen in fear. I felt as if I could move but doing so would alert what was behind me and that was frightening. My breath became quick and shallow, my head pounded as my mind raced. Hairs on my arms and the back of my neck stood on end, something seemed to brush against my leg causing goosebumps to rise all over my body.

"It's my cat that's all, I am not even asleep, my brain is playing tricks on me." I kept telling myself, hoping it was true.

I felt It get closer to my back. The pit sank deeper into my stomach, blood coursed through my veins, and the fear of moving even an inch kept me still. It was right behind me, on the edge of my bed.

Then there was a pressure on my thigh and back, like a cold metal claw was grabbing me.

"It is a dream, nothing real" I kept trying to tell myself. “My cat is changing positions on my back that's all."

The pressure was real, and it wasn’t a cat. It was hands, icy cold and moist, they slipped between my arm and body on the side of my rib cage. It was inside my last defense, I lay there; eyes closed, wishing to wake up. Never had a dream gone this far before, why wasn’t I able to calm down and let myself wake up. I shouldn’t have given it so much power over my mind.

“I should have woken up by now!" I screamed in my head praying that this dream would end.

Then, the cold claw grabbed my right arm tight with inhuman strength, and flipped me over so that I faced my horror. A good six inches separated our faces. It stood about three feet from my bed but bent from the hip to peer down into my eyes. The things head was completely blank, a solid layer of pearly white skin as if all the blood had been drained. The skin seemed soft and bright like a woman's but with only a few human features. It took quick breaths through slits that could hardly qualify as nostrils. The nose stuck out about an inch from the head, pointy and long. Its mouth was only a slit, like someone had cut open the face with a razor. There were no lips and it was sewn shut together with what appeared to be wire. No eyebrows existed on the face not even a wrinkle on the pristine flesh ruined its image.

The eyes though were the worst. They were dark pits with no actual eyeballs. The sunken holes in the middle of the face seemed to look into my soul, dark blackness staring at me, as if it could see what I was hiding behind my clever facade. We looked back and forth and the staring match between this creature and myself went on for some time. I was too scared to move a muscle, even though every fiber of my being was telling me to look away and run. My mind raced through every possibility for escape.

Nothing was organized in my head though. Spits of thought flashed through my brain but they didn't last. Every thought was engulfed by fear in a matter of seconds.

My skin tensed, my muscles braced and every hair on my body stood on end. Every creek and whistle from outside my room rang like a cannon boom in my head. Fight or flight was trying to take over but something wouldn't let me give in just yet to my primal instincts. I couldn’t fight or run, all I could do was watch in horror as It peered into me, changed me. Those eyes dragging every bit of my soul out.

The thing’s head tilted to one side like a dog begging for scraps. It looked like It was trying to speak through It’s sewn lips. It's jaw moved up and down straining the stitches in It’s mouth, guttural groans were all that escaped from its throat, growing louder and fiercer. Until one violent screech from the beast ripped open the stitches. The stitches hung from the top lip because it was not the wire that had given way. The wire had ripped through the bottom of the month shredding the pristine the flesh. leaving It’s mouth pouring with blood as chunks of flesh and viscera were ripped off. The blood dripped from its chin onto my chest, the warm liquid ran down my cold body collecting in a red stain on my sheets. The dark crimson red clung to the pearl white flesh of It’s face like paint on canvas.

It opened It’s mouth and like the eyes, only blackness peered back. No teeth or tongue appeared and a gaping black hole was the only thing to greet my eyes. The darkness seemed to swallow all hope and life. As I looked more into that blank face I came to realize that this creature was more of a shell, empty inside. I sat still then, not in fear or panic, but, in acceptance. This creature was going to eat me, not in a literal sense but it was going to take away my humanity leaving only empty shell to rot and die in blackness.

As I lay there being taken in by It, the more sanity I lost. I had become so tired of my life since the accident, bored day in and day out, all of it seemed futile. A change may bring a release and entertainment. Perhaps this creature had seen that I was an easy target, my mind already in distress. All I needed was a little push and it would have complete control over me.

So, I gave in and the creature sucked the last bit of self from me through those black eyes and mouth. The creature uttered one sentence before my mind went blank.

“You are empty, just like me, and now it’s your job search for others like us and bring them to me.”scared shocked

no photo
Wed 11/16/16 06:28 PM
Edited by unknown_romeo on Wed 11/16/16 06:31 PM

The rosewood box was on the coffee table, the photographs spread out across the glass surface. Two candles and a small lamp lit the room. Everything had to be exactly as it was that first time. The slightest change and it wouldn’t work. The whiskey bottle and half empty glass were in their places. Everything was perfect. All Vic had to do was find the right picture. The one from the rose garden.

He didn’t have to look very hard to find it. Ever since the first time, he kept it close to the top of the pile. He looked at the picture, concentrating on her face. Tara. In the picture, she was smiling in front of a trellis of climbing roses, so beautiful… It had been two and a half years since she died.

Vic leaned back on the couch, closed his eyes, and waited.

Then it began.

The room filled with her scent. This was as close as she had gotten the first time, before Vic opened his eyes, ending her visit. Soft footsteps on the carpet, coming down the hall. The weight of a person sitting on the cushion next to him. This is where it usually ended. Vic could never keep his eyes closed.

Tara was there.

A cool hand touched his, holding it gently. He shook with effort, struggling not to open his eyes.

“I miss you so much…” He said.

As if from a great distance, Tara’s voice came to him. “Open your eyes!” She screamed, her voice full of terror.

“Open your eyes and run! That isn’t me!”

Vic opened his eyes. And he began to scream. surprised

no photo
Wed 11/16/16 06:26 PM
"Do you come here often?” Matt asked the pretty blonde girl. She turned her gaze from the dance floor to him.

“No, but tonight is a special night for the both of us” she responded.

“Yeah, it’s special because you met me”, Matt slurred.

“You plan on driving?” she asked.

“Yeah”, Matt replied with his eyes half closed.

“I think we should hang out”, she stated.

“Yes, you’re pretty”, Matt mumbled and leaned in for a kiss. The pretty blonde girl lips were cold, probably from her drink.

“Let’s get out of here”, Matt invited.

“You sure you want to drive? We can make other arrangements”, she said warning him.

“I’m a good drunk driver. More careful”, Matt responded.

Matt’s speedometer said 90 mph yet it felt like they were moving in slow motion. The world was spinning and the lines on the road were squiggles.

“You’re going to kill yourself”, the girl said calmly.

“You’re being a buzzkill.” Matt answered getting mad.

“I don’t think killing your buzz is what you need to worry about.” She replied.

“If you were going to be such a ****ing weirdo, I wouldn’t have taken you with me!” Matt screamed suddenly.

“I’m glad I’m with you tonight. I had some other people to visit with but one soul, especially as vile as yours, is enough”, she said flatly.

The pretty blonde girl opened the car door and tossed herself out of the moving vehicle. Matt screamed and turned the wheel too sharply losing control. The car flipped and barreled down the road at 120 miles per hour.

The pretty blonde girl went back to the bar for the others.

no photo
Wed 11/16/16 06:10 PM

We used to live in a really old part of my town. Now when I say old, I mean 1700’s old. A lot of old torn down buildings and a lot of boarded up houses. When I was about 11, we lived in this one super old duplex (but with four apartments instead of two), and my neighbor, Max, was to the right of us. One night, Max And myself were skipping rocks on the abandoned railroad tracks behind the local VFW. No one ever really went on the tracks and there was a lot of trash from the homeless people who once occupied the area.
As we are walking down the tracks, we hear yelling, like someone is in a heated argument. Like SUPER angry. Well it starts to get dark and the yelling gets louder. Max is freaked out at this point because it’s so silent outside, you would hear a needle drop. But instead, all you hear is yelling. I hear Max scream, and turn to see him being pulled by his legs down the track. I race after him and scream for whatever it was pulling him, to stop. I felt like my heart was gonna pop out of my chest! I jump on max and we go rolling off the train tracks, down into the woods.
Max yells to me and asks if I’m okay, and as I look at him to respond, I notice this little tent to the far right, tucked under some logs and broken down trees. Thankfully Max has his flashlight, and we look inside. Never in my life, have I seen something this gruesome. It was this shriveled body of a man, his skin hanging off, and the smell so Unbearable, that I begin to heave. I fall back to vomit, and this dead guy grabs my ankle and I booked it out of there. I ran so fast and didn’t look back. I heard Max yelling my name and screaming. This thing was chasing us!
We ran past the VFW, down the alley and into Max’s yard, and into his house where we locked every door and window. We barricaded his room and cowered under his bed. Max’s parents were out that night, so they weren’t around for all of this. For two hours, this THING banged on the doors so hard, we thought the doors would give away. Eventually we fell asleep and woke up when his parents got home. We vowed to never speak of it to anyone, ever

no photo
Wed 11/16/16 05:44 PM
by anonymous woman

We bought an old house, my boyfriend and I. He's in charge of the "new" construction – converting the kitchen in to the master bedroom for instance, while I'm on wallpaper removal duty. The previous owner papered EVERY wall and CEILING! Removing it is brutal, but oddly satisfying. The best feeling is getting a long peel, similar to your skin when you're peeling from a sunburn. I don't know about you but I kinda make a game of peeling, on the hunt for the longest piece before it rips.Under a corner section of paper in every room is a person’s name and a date. Curiosity got the best of me one night when I Googled one of the names and discovered the person was actually a missing person, the missing date matching the date under the wallpaper! The next day, I made a list of all the names and dates. Sure enough each name was for a missing person with dates to match. We notified the police who naturally sent out the crime scene team.I overhead one tech say "yup, it's human." Human? What's human?"Ma'am, where is the material you removed from the walls already? This isn't wallpaper you were removing."

no photo
Wed 11/16/16 05:25 PM
Story 2
Written by anonymous person

He always has a grin in his face, but it's a bloody grin, a flesh wound from ear to ear. And it always seemed freshly cut, as if someone had stabbed the corners of his mouth just minutes earlier. He had no hair, and more disturbingly, no eyes. It wasn’t just empty sockets though, there was just no eyes there, as if it wasn’t even human. Just straight, hard skin where the eyes are supposed to be. He is tall as well, probably about 8" and very pale, white as the exposed bone of a broken leg. His thin arms end in very long, pointy fingers with dark nails, not painted, rotten. He dresses in dirty grey rags and if you get close enough, you’ll be able to listen to a faint, heavy breathing.

I was 6 years old when I first saw him. Woke up at night and there he was, at the corner of my room, long arms barely moving, the dirty white head facing me with no eyes to see. I yelled, my parents came running in. A monster, I said. There are no monsters, they told me. It was still there, but they couldn’t see him. As time went on, they started thinking I was crazy, so I stopped talking about it. Years passed. He would go away sometimes, for a few days, maybe weeks, but sooner or later, wherever I was, he’d appear in the corner of the room, standing, watching. That went on for years, it's the only life i ever knew. The constant fear, the expectation for the day he'd finally do something, hurt me.

But one day I discovered a local psychic in a newspaper ad. I went to see her and, as soon as I sat down to tell my problem, he appeared. I was scared, but… she saw it, she could see him as well. That was a first. So I asked her, I begged her to help me. How do I get rid of him? And she told me, she really did.

What you must do, she said, is tell people. Tell them how he looks. Describe it as best as you can, really make them visualize him. They’ll imagine, and someone, someday, will get it right. Someone will come close enough, picture just the right appearance. That’s what lures him in. Once he's inside your mind, he's inside your life. She told me that when someone picture him just right, eventually that person will enter a room and he will be waiting there, at the corner, with his bloody grin, and I will be free at last.

no photo
Wed 11/16/16 05:19 PM
To celebrate their first year in university, six friends went camping in the wilderness. After driving for several hours from the nearest town, they discovered a lagoon, nestled beside a cliff ideal for diving. They set up camp in the woods nearby and spent the evening swimming in the warm, clear water. As the sun sunk below the trees, one of the friends went up to the highest point on the cliff and jumped off, while the other 5 watched. Their laughter slowly subsided as they waited for him to surface. It only took half a minute for them to dive in after their friend. Struggling and sputtering among the reeds in the lagoon, they searched hopelessly for him. Finally they disentangled themselves and came up, but they never saw their friend again. Heartbroken they returned to the city and passed a strange and lonely year in which their only solace was the knowledge that they would return to the lagoon to honor the anniversary of their friend's death.

A year passed and they returned to the lagoon as a memorial, but as they approached they saw their friend standing there, head bowed. Excitedly they called to him and began running towards him, but he didn't turn. As they got closer they called him more desperately, but still to no avail. With joy they ran towards him, but stopped dead when they saw not one but five crosses on the waterside.

no photo
Wed 11/16/16 04:37 PM
For all you people that have trouble sleeping, i shall write you bedtime stories ti help you sleep laugh

Feel free to post your bedtime stories too...to help others with sleep dusturbances to sleep or to your kids lol

no photo
Wed 11/16/16 04:23 PM
Can i catch a ride in your truck to Cali to meet juliet laugh pitchfork

no photo
Wed 11/16/16 08:27 AM

You hve evrything but still you feel something missing in your life

Ok laugh

no photo
Wed 11/16/16 08:23 AM
Do you have a blue cape? It would be a match rolling with integritys red cape laugh pitchfork

no photo
Tue 11/15/16 09:20 PM
laugh pitchfork

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25