[ N ] [ W ]
[ E ]
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
:banana: :banana: Y E A R :banana: :banana:

-= 2 0 0 9 =-

adrianlee's photo
Sun 12/21/08 08:45 PM
Edited by adrianlee on Sun 12/21/08 08:46 PM

You can rate me if you want.laugh I'm pretty darn neat if you ask me.:thumbsup: laugh

grumble You get a 10 for having tats on your arms. You could of had lipstick smeared and hair standing on ends, but its all about the sleeves drinks

no WAY I edited this and it made double post bummer now Iam back at .00 sad

adrianlee's photo
Sun 12/21/08 08:42 PM

And your rating matters to people why slaphead I'll rate myself for .01 and a.02 for suspense:thumbsup:

a 8.7, can't really see you.

Because my pics are bigger in profile then forum. and you were 7.6 points off! grumble

adrianlee's photo
Sun 12/21/08 08:38 PM
Drinking all the non-alcoholic's BEVS that I can tonight since throat surgery tommorow. Unless non-operable surprised

Alcohol is lame except when everyone else doing it and you watch winking

adrianlee's photo
Sun 12/21/08 08:35 PM
And your rating matters to people why slaphead I'll rate myself for .01 and a.02 for suspense:thumbsup:

adrianlee's photo
Sat 12/20/08 06:15 PM

ow now brown cowlaugh

Er? What?scared Where
scared scared
scared
When? Why?

No really, what?

adrianlee's photo
Sat 12/20/08 06:12 PM
That's just it though... Marriage IS NOT ALWAYS RELIGIOUS. That's why such religions try to mend/meld away at every corner they can get a peak on.

Religions like to bash the outsiders then falsify another not so religious group. Yet, within the same breath capture there beliefs ROLL-it-UP in one then exile them. (I wont go into detail about this since, hey its religion)

offtopic
Heres the best part; however the worst.

Here in Salt Lake, Utah we're the MORMON capital. Cept for me pitchfork If no one has herd of this news. Within the last week. A announced "Bishop" or whatever I DONT REALLY care. Had raped 3 girls (children) and one of the victims father had been approached by the "Bishop" the father -HEY- guess what? Was also Mormon; gave him a hug and the father did this to ACCEPT FORGIVENESS. He the "Bishop" is being let go. Not prosecuted or anything. Think of that girl- where she'd need a hero at that time her own father just passing it by.

But hey gays cant marry into love..

.........RIGHTslaphead

adrianlee's photo
Sat 12/20/08 05:59 PM
HO-HO-HO

The possibilities

1) Speak very very softly . .. . .

.. . ..
.. . ..

then A---H---H---H---H !!!indifferent

2) Wet noises

3) Enable scammers to get away with murder BY falsifying whom they are even further.

4) Games :banana:

5) Actually using a B-A-N-N-A-N-A in a jar (plastic?) of peanut butter and WHALING away...

and no this is not to go HARPOONING

...p
o
o
n
rofl

adrianlee's photo
Sat 12/20/08 05:52 PM
Our government has always been unwise in decision making.

offtopic
I mean look at the 60's or was it the 70's... anyway... They could have taxed the drugs that had hit in the US. Yet, focused/payed more to try to eliminate them. Which they still do to this day.

We're talking about something simple and not all gay/lesbians are wanting the christian "wedding" which many proclaim that's what they want. Which instead its simply to be recognized and most importantly to get what they are in need of. Insurance/WILL's/Children etc etc etc

As you said and many do say "Holy Matrimony" and the divorce rates are way over the top. Yet there are many gays/lesbians that have been together way longer then most have.

There's a joke a comedian made (forget his name)

"Let them (gays) suffer the way we do (straight)"

A smack in the face if you ask me. Besides, why do people still have to govern others till this day.

adrianlee's photo
Sat 12/20/08 05:40 PM
ewey ... beerill

adrianlee's photo
Sat 12/20/08 05:22 PM
At least you got a tree grumble

adrianlee's photo
Sat 12/20/08 05:15 PM
Karma Karma Karma Karma

ka
ka

Chameleon drinker

adrianlee's photo
Sat 12/20/08 05:13 PM
Humanity itself has gone out the window.

I'd blame the economy huh

adrianlee's photo
Sat 12/20/08 05:11 PM
:banana:

adrianlee's photo
Sat 12/20/08 05:10 PM
I'd shoot their face biggrin Just being moddest

adrianlee's photo
Sat 12/20/08 04:44 PM
YA ~and never settle :banana:

Yet.. you can't have it alltongue2

adrianlee's photo
Sat 12/20/08 04:38 PM
Waiters wait ON rocking chairs...

coo-coo-coo

surprised

adrianlee's photo
Sat 12/20/08 04:23 PM
No "I am the one who took the picture"

rofl rofl tears

adrianlee's photo
Sat 12/20/08 04:20 PM
Relationships shouldn't be complex and should remain simple. Why add something that isn't needed in the first place. A lot of people tend to make things more difficult then it should be. Sure, there is plenty of excitement that is needed. Relationships become tiresome as time goes on. Can't add something in which there never was.

Is it me or does it seem like something was left out, because I am still looking for .....and ? ? ?

adrianlee's photo
Wed 12/17/08 09:18 PM
That was all him, it's a good thing you put your foot down towards the end. For someone to just invite themselves in your own home is shameful on there part. For next time sakes, if they appear to be all "head shots" or if photos don't seem current. I'd just ask for a current one with at least some torso :thumbsup:

There is nothing wrong with being equally matched and one shouldn't have to settle.

So, good on you waving

Previous 1