Community > Posts By > goodchap2

no photo
Mon 03/31/14 05:36 PM

She is not inflatable no. On Saturday morning after we had been up for an hour she put music on then went for a shower. I turned the music of after she 10 seconds of her closing the bathroom door. She shouted if i could turn it back on but i said i had a head ache. I then heard her flush the toilet. So went in for pee she had not been. After the shower she went to the shops to get some things think she must have pooed then.

I think they are a tow individuals that deserve each other. The guy has some very strange quirks and the girl is na�ve enough to put up with them.

slaphead

Do you normally poop in the morning Juliee?

no photo
Mon 03/31/14 02:09 PM
Edited by goodchap2 on Mon 03/31/14 02:17 PM
You could take her to giuliano's in leith. It is half price if you down load the token of the internet, (apart from saturday). You can get a meal for 2 for under 10 pound on the offer. Then you could to the foot of walk and get a bottle of wine for 6 pound.

I am guessing your quite stint like JSA so may be not, a walk in the links and bottle of cider out lidl and best kebbab pizza on 5 or something pound delivered i think. You could buy some pizza out lidl the american way one only cost 1 pound and is good. Or may be cook some stew with some old chicken that is what my ex would do she is polish and would cook thing very nice things with food that had gone past its best.

no photo
Mon 03/31/14 11:43 AM
She is not inflatable no. On Saturday morning after we had been up for an hour she put music on then went for a shower. I turned the music of after she 10 seconds of her closing the bathroom door. She shouted if i could turn it back on but i said i had a head ache. I then heard her flush the toilet. So went in for pee she had not been. After the shower she went to the shops to get some things think she must have pooed then.

no photo
Sun 03/30/14 08:53 AM
She did not poop this weekend.

no photo
Fri 03/28/14 06:04 PM
Well may be american etiquette schools teach american etiquette. Although everyone poops at some point the time and place makes for good etiquette. If you took the principle that it does not matter where and when would it be good etiquette if someone pooped on a bus in the street? Well in western countries it would not be good etiquette. And like wise when at someones house it can be bad etiquette depending on size and location of the the bathroom. So in small flat may be bad etiquette at times.

no photo
Fri 03/28/14 05:27 PM
Well I just would prefer it if she went at a more suitable time and place. It seems a selfish thing to do in the morning in a small flat.

no photo
Fri 03/28/14 04:18 PM
Well picking nose is not bad like a poop or smoking. It does not smell bad. Also pooping is the most unattractive thing a girlfriend can do its like the most unfeminine some people may say. So nose picking although not nice is a small thing really.

no photo
Fri 03/28/14 04:11 PM
Well I do like her just not her poops. No one likes poops as such. In a man flat is quite of putting. I dated a smoker once and did not let her smoke in my flat because I did not like the smoke. However if did not mean I did not like her as a girlfriend. So like smoking if she could poop when out would be perfect.

no photo
Fri 03/28/14 01:45 PM
I have taken the toilet brush out the bathroom and only left half a toilet roll in the bathroom. (she normally used a lot).

no photo
Fri 03/28/14 01:31 PM
Well she is coming around later tonight, shes out with work friends birthday night so will see tomorrow if can put her of going.

no photo
Fri 03/28/14 03:30 AM
My flat is fine its just small so pooping is bad manners if someone else is in.

no photo
Fri 03/28/14 01:55 AM
I thought of an answer in my view-) well I suppose a girlfriend pooing is like a man that cries it does not fulfill the gender stereo type. In theory its true that should no more judge a woman pooping than a man crying. However attraction is discriminated. Otherwise people would have to be equal to men and women and not discriminate in there choice of partner. Buts its not job applicant so its generally considered ok to discriminate in someways such as on gender or attractive qualities one of which amongst many others would be smell etc.

no photo
Thu 03/27/14 05:52 PM

Did you never go at work? do you think this is why she goes before work?

NEVER.
Under any circumstances.
We just..don't.
Ruins the myth :-)

Well what myth as just other women at work. It seems strange that women more worried about other women hearing then go than there boyfriends?

no photo
Thu 03/27/14 05:48 PM
Edited by goodchap2 on Thu 03/27/14 05:59 PM
may be she poos in the morning though or something untoward.

no photo
Thu 03/27/14 05:37 PM
yes its a temptation to be avoid gods way of testing someone faith.

no photo
Thu 03/27/14 05:32 PM
well as long as at work i suppose, in the morning is a sin.

no photo
Thu 03/27/14 05:09 PM
as long as not in the morning is ok.

no photo
Thu 03/27/14 05:04 PM
well I assumed that people would not poop when over, they would go when out or at work etc. As its not very good manners etc either.

no photo
Thu 03/27/14 04:58 PM
I look for a nice loving person, who does not poo in the morning).

no photo
Thu 03/27/14 04:51 PM
I go at work or when out when she stays over.

Previous 1 3