Community > Posts By > MrE89UK

MrE89UK's photo
Tue 04/22/14 01:23 AM

Same here gibbs, sure U can ask me anything about music.

I :heart: to listen to all kind but rap and jazz flowerforyou

awwww no way I love rap music! Oh well..

Is nice that you like rap music! :smile: I didn't say anything wrong...just not my choice :wink:

I knew that lol

It's ok no need to explain.

:)

MrE89UK's photo
Mon 04/21/14 01:46 PM
sick

MrE89UK's photo
Mon 04/21/14 11:23 AM

HAHAHAHA

MrE89UK's photo
Mon 04/21/14 11:18 AM

Same here gibbs, sure U can ask me anything about music.

I :heart: to listen to all kind but rap and jazz flowerforyou

awwww no way I love rap music! Oh well..

MrE89UK's photo
Mon 04/21/14 11:14 AM

No I'm not a gym addict. I only go there because I'm single. I'm so randy that if I don't burn myself out I become sex crazed. Mind you the amount of women there makes it very hard for me to concentrate. Some of the things they do... On all fours, skin tight leggings on, doing leg raises. There's no escape!

You just need to gain some confidence back and self worth then women won't be so appealing man. Maybe I am wrong when I said this but I find when in this mood you feel desperate and needy towards women and it's so not cool.

Women are great but let's not blow them up into god's gift.

MrE89UK's photo
Mon 04/21/14 11:11 AM
The love muscle and damn you cannot really train it like you can biceps! DAMMIT

MrE89UK's photo
Mon 04/21/14 06:12 AM

Teacher's work good, too.... rofl tongue2

You don't have friends..?

That's what "Pay-Pal" is for.., isn't it..? :thumbsup: rofl

As long as I have you Mr Birdman who needs friends!

MrE89UK's photo
Mon 04/21/14 06:08 AM
Yeah he's hot as fire NO HOMO

MrE89UK's photo
Mon 04/21/14 06:07 AM
Someone call the fire service! She's smokin'!

MrE89UK's photo
Mon 04/21/14 06:05 AM

No... You don't do anything more than a light tap... Try it on a friend...

You stand beside them.., use one hand to point up in the air.., while the other does the tap..

Give him a high-five.. and a spot of tea..

Sounds delightful... when I get a friend I shall do this! lol

MrE89UK's photo
Mon 04/21/14 05:49 AM

Point up in the sky.. (so he looks up)..

..and then a little slap on the back of the head.. rofl tongue2

Ahhh that's child abuse I'm only 25 tears

happy

MrE89UK's photo
Mon 04/21/14 05:44 AM

Four cheek kiss... flowerforyou happy

You had to lower the tone didn't you... laugh

MrE89UK's photo
Mon 04/21/14 03:32 AM
squeeze cheeks!

MrE89UK's photo
Mon 04/21/14 02:06 AM

Ok.. here is the question...what women want when they try to sign up such a dating sites.... I was consistent perusing them but they wont reply.. whats in that... do they really want to search a mate or just surfing around..if so why the help they do it.. or they wont have anything to do?

the day us men figure out what women want,the world will blow up

See that is a notion that has been propagated through the ages to divide men and women in my opinion. As you will know we are all men and women with our female and masculine aspects in the same body.

Tap into your feminine side more so to learn what it is generally most women prefer.

This whole mystery of ohhhhhhhhhh what women want it's so hard isn't actually completely true. Men make it harder by saying this ... oh excuse me SOME men.

All women are different anyway some want other things some want another thing.

My thing is just be the best you can be at any given time and know the correct girl will love you and like you for who you are no matter what and will come when the time is right. But you must behave like that person in your imagination that appeals to the girl you desire at every given moment!

MrE89UK's photo
Mon 04/21/14 01:43 AM
I seem to recall the last time I looked at her profile pic my eyes melted ...that hot!

MrE89UK's photo
Mon 04/21/14 01:40 AM
hold hand

MrE89UK's photo
Sun 04/20/14 02:10 PM

It doesn't seem very physically demanding to me.

Well steroids can increase your alertness and coordination. They help you get bigger, stronger and faster more effectively.

You are able to train longer and harder thus being able to practice your art a lot more intensely and ultimately becoming more adept at it.

MrE89UK's photo
Sun 04/20/14 01:46 PM
I think I have sunburn! tongue2

MrE89UK's photo
Sun 04/20/14 01:44 PM

Kiss

awww I knew you'd come around...:wink:

MrE89UK's photo
Sun 04/20/14 12:32 PM
Edited by MrE89UK on Sun 04/20/14 12:32 PM

Well, if a someone visits ur page, u write, and they do not reply, I cannot tell u what they "want", but i can say, u surely do not have what they "want." I am putting "want" in quotes cuz many times ppl don't know what they really want: just what they need. In any case, they do not want u. Happens 2 all! Its internet dating.

laugh bigsmile

Well said.. however.. Some not all know. I know what I want.. Look at my profile.. It is plainly stated.

As far as MrE89UK, he just needs to grow up some.

Aww thanks mom wait till I get old as dirt then maybe I can spoon feed some youngn's my pearls of wisdom.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13