Community > Posts By > hockeyfan8

hockeyfan8's photo
Wed 12/09/09 01:25 AM
Haha you people crack me up but i'm being serious a link to our film page is on my profile it your interested or curious.

hockeyfan8's photo
Wed 12/09/09 12:20 AM
Me and my friends make short films so far we have been accepted in numerous film festivals. Our latest The 15 min of fame festival in Palm Bay Flordia in mid Jan. We're making a longer film in 2010 and need actors if you're interested just message me thanx =)

hockeyfan8's photo
Tue 12/08/09 05:59 PM
Thanks everyone for your kind gestures and warm hearts makes me feel better =)

hockeyfan8's photo
Tue 12/08/09 12:43 AM
So i'm saying Happy Birthday! to myself and since my close friends were gone I was alone so I just played music on my Keyboard. I don't care about my Birthday anymore but my family forgetting my Birthday really hurt =(

hockeyfan8's photo
Fri 12/04/09 03:58 PM
Thank you everyone for your prayers and lending your warm hearts which i'm sure she will feel this holiday season.

hockeyfan8's photo
Fri 12/04/09 12:26 AM
Hi everyone a lady who has been very important to me in my life has throat cancer. She has been going through sessions of Chemotherapy but it has not worked so far so along with my prayers I ask anyone to join the praying for her please. The therapy is not working the cancer is growing and all I want this Christmas is for the therapy to start working and I will continue to pray that will soon.

hockeyfan8's photo
Wed 08/19/09 09:42 PM
You know the saying when it rains it pours? well I lost my grandmother in March. My 15yr old nephew got hit by a car he's ok now and thanks everyone for their prayers. Now i'm asking if it's not too much trouble please say a prayer for my relative who has throat cancer thank you. She just found out and is scared and all prayers are welcomed.

hockeyfan8's photo
Mon 08/17/09 12:27 AM
Thank you so much to everyone that lend their hearts and prayers. He is back in school wearing just a cast he is lucky to be alive prayers were definitely heard thank you.

hockeyfan8's photo
Sun 08/09/09 10:18 PM
Could'nt pass this up too funny well first remember to get your skates sharpened. 2nd charm the refs so if anyone touches you they will be sent to the pently box. 3rd never buy mission sticks and gloves. Last go with ccm helmets eagle gloves and bauer skates not Nike never put your head down looking at the puck.

hockeyfan8's photo
Wed 07/29/09 10:54 PM
I found out tonite he will make a 100% recovery maybe just have a scar or two left to show. Everyone who gathered their strenght and prayed I thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

hockeyfan8's photo
Tue 07/28/09 10:38 PM
Looks like our prayers were answered he's going to be okay has a few broken bones and scars but the dr's say he will fully recover. Thanks everyone for all your prayers.

hockeyfan8's photo
Tue 07/28/09 05:57 PM
He is in surgery now im sure he will feel your thoughts and prayers thank you everyone.

hockeyfan8's photo
Tue 07/28/09 12:15 AM
Thanks everyone im sure he will feel all your warm hearts praying for him sleep for me tonite is not going to be easy.

hockeyfan8's photo
Mon 07/27/09 10:42 PM
Update he's undergoing test MRI scan im sure he will pull through thanks everyone all prayers are welcomed.

hockeyfan8's photo
Mon 07/27/09 09:04 PM
Thanks everyone I appreciate your kind words it's pretty much just a waiting game now.

hockeyfan8's photo
Mon 07/27/09 08:57 PM
I would like everyone please to say a prayer for him the doctors say he has a 30% chance of survival. Thank you everyone and godbless.

hockeyfan8's photo
Sun 07/26/09 12:17 AM
Thanks everyone for your kind words yes it's tough but we all have to go someday. You just really can't prepare for the aftermath effect it hits you hard.

hockeyfan8's photo
Sat 07/25/09 11:16 PM
Hey everyone I went through some tough times last few months. I went through a little depression I would like to ask you to say a prayer for me and my grandmother who's in gods hands now thank you =)

hockeyfan8's photo
Sat 07/25/09 01:45 PM
I guess i'll just have to wait and hope for the best thanks everyone at least there's a glimmer of hope.

hockeyfan8's photo
Sat 07/25/09 03:03 AM
Everyone thank you for your feedback you all make excellent points. The mathematics are pretty depressing though but I guess anything could happen.

Previous 1