Community > Posts By > rajforu1990

no photo
Sat 01/03/15 08:34 AM
Some people r replying with their maturity...but some people r so kiddish...it seems like they r still younger than me...
By the way...ur views r wlcmd
Keep putting ur views..

no photo
Sat 01/03/15 02:27 AM

in my view i think its not 100% to follow that person to be liked that person,its a probability the parents wants to take those characteristics from a person that they may think it will help their child to be a better person and with that the child will have its own personality.admit it or not our personality was been influenced by people around us and its our own choice which personality we will adopt in our life, :-)

Nice thoughts...thanks for reply

no photo
Sat 01/03/15 01:23 AM
Why most people ask their child to be like others...tht other may be anybdy...doesn't matter.
Do it mean...nobdy is happy with his personality.
Put ur views plzzz
(Thanks in advance for reply)

no photo
Sat 01/03/15 01:05 AM

Lets see hw much different things come out....but i'm waiting for some more exact answers....other than toilet n meditation...where u r all alone...ALWAYS..Mostly

sounds like looking for ideas to write an essay.

alone means not with someone else. yet even if you go somewhere to be alone with your thoughts, you're not truly alone because often thoughts are a reflection of upbringing. so the conversation in your mind echoes the ideas learned from a variety of people.

U mean we r not alone "when we r alone" ....then what exactly alone means??
By the way thanks for reply
Ur views r wlcmd

no photo
Sat 01/03/15 12:08 AM

at first, the motive of all born is to feel most all the self wishes to feel it self...

then, if they do not become extincted in the process, most from not having a good support system of what good motives adopted be...

the motive will become to make a better feeling place for all of own's own fellow species.

May be u r right...but no one is succed in doing so...coz wishes nevr end....thn wht does it worth?

don't be so sure just because one self has not succeeded in doing so...

the very near future shall only involve those who have.

some by force will do so, tragically, due to new world systems implemented, and others will do so by free will choice...

the free will way, be the better way...

i dare say.

but one must master such things, before the way of force becomes the world governance of all, or the opportunity of free will choosing to do so has past.

it's not so hard...

just what two people like as the only right, versus what one person want as right.

then, morph that into all people like, versus what one person like.

good luck and good speed.

For better feeling place...simply saying...evrything for happyness...m i right?
If so...than r we really happy?...hv all problems solved after doing all stuff?
Problems nevr end...than wht exactly the motive of life may be??
Ur views r wlcmd
Thanks for replying

no photo
Sat 01/03/15 12:04 AM

Life is just a passage to a longer existence. We are born to experience life and to get back to the Father.

If so...than why would hv the father wished us to experience life...what may be the exact thing he want frm us n why??
Ur views r wlcmd

no photo
Fri 01/02/15 11:51 PM
Lets see hw much different things come out....but i'm waiting for some more exact answers....other than toilet n meditation...where u r all alone...ALWAYS..Mostly

no photo
Fri 01/02/15 11:04 PM

why does one wish to know such things?

Meditation...may also be the answer...there may be some more answers like this....this question was asked to knw the difference of thinkings

no photo
Fri 01/02/15 10:37 PM
Everybdy tell about the place where u always go alone...nobdy is with u there....u hv to go alone only???
Put ur views...

no photo
Fri 01/02/15 09:55 PM

at first, the motive of all born is to feel most all the self wishes to feel it self...

then, if they do not become extincted in the process, most from not having a good support system of what good motives adopted be...

the motive will become to make a better feeling place for all of own's own fellow species.

May be u r right...but no one is succed in doing so...coz wishes nevr end....thn wht does it worth?

no photo
Fri 01/02/15 09:23 PM
Edited by rajforu1990 on Fri 01/02/15 09:25 PM
Why we r borned? What is the basic motive of a person?? Is there a common motive among all?
Put ur views plzzzz

no photo
Fri 01/02/15 08:52 PM
Is it really so?? Actually i've nvr been through such adventure:tongue:
By the way....thanks for reply

no photo
Fri 01/02/15 07:13 PM
I was also thinking the same thing. No one replied me. Even no one has jst viewed my profile.

no photo
Fri 01/02/15 06:53 PM
Dating! Dating! Dating!
Can anybody plz tell me what exactlly dating is? Plz tell with ur experience...

no photo
Fri 01/02/15 08:47 AM
I'm Raj 25 frm delhi...interesting...pagal smart desi boy....u would like my frirndshipwaving