Community > Posts By > CheerfulFriends

CheerfulFriends's photo
Thu 06/23/16 09:25 AM

Looking for male friends to meet and make new friends with. Innocent fun!
I've had and have made several friends. Some that email and others that talk on phone. Like you said, "Innocent fun!" bigsmile

CheerfulFriends's photo
Sun 05/08/16 06:54 PM
Would you like to tell us why you'd rather date older men? Is it that they have more money to spend, years of experience, or what?

CheerfulFriends's photo
Sat 05/07/16 11:44 AM
I find that most women over 70 want younger men than their age and the older they get, they seem to be attracted to much younger guys that can take care of them. Like driving these old ladies to their doctor appointments, hospital emergency room, shopping, etc. Don't they realize that as soon as her savings run out and sex is history, so is the young guy? laugh

CheerfulFriends's photo
Mon 01/11/16 06:53 AM
I will add that leaving the Mingle2 logo off new pictures being uploaded has just recently started. Think they finally realized that the previous photo program was distorting all pictures that members uploaded that were not square, made most people look fat, chuckle!

CheerfulFriends's photo
Mon 05/18/15 07:10 AM
After being married for almost 60 years, then my wife's full time caregiver before she passed, I did have to purchase several female items along with garments, cleaning items and our groceries. I learned a lot about what she did for me and our children all those years, which has helped me to survive and live alone now. You must have a problem with this and are to ashamed to even post your picture, chuckle!

CheerfulFriends's photo
Thu 01/22/15 04:49 PM
I thought that I was the only one that had this problem? So when can we expect to have it fixed????

CheerfulFriends's photo
Wed 06/04/14 10:27 AM
I am an older man as you can see that joined this site a few weeks ago after caring for my failing wife for a couple years. At first I thought it would be nice to find a healthy young woman in her 30's, but soon realized that wouldn't work, so started looking at middle 40 year old ladies, then upped it to mid 50's. Now I'm dating a 65 year old woman that lost her husband 7 years ago, but we are just friends with some common things to talk about. She isn't looking for something more than just friendship like I am. Do you think I should look into healthy 70+ year ladies next? chuckle!