Community > Posts By > punks03

punks03's photo
Sun 04/27/14 12:03 PM
In my days me too love this process of rubbing hands with leaf...its free of cost lol...m too addicted to do this evry morning n evry evening m going for this crazy ****..N made pure black poison..bcz dealers r very celver nw they give impure n make their money that this one is pure bt wen we start n roll a paper n break joint in crystals n put some baccy inside n make a perfect spliff thn this stuff nt like that n nt blow up n stonned ur mind...n they cheats.so this one is pure method..every person accorssing there n watch how crazy these guys we dn't care abt ppls bcz we need our statisfactoin with bare hands its more better bt drawback its sucks our all blood wen we rubbing a leaf makes body skinny if we also take proper diet with it then its better if we dn't thn person look like a early man lol...bt these product stick only some favorable rough hands..nt everytime...m too addicted n everytime stonned on marijuana n i need this all time...in my previous days ...so we guys made a trips n tours n collect bucks with all joint lover n going malana valleys or all other weed valleys wer pure joints stick one stick is of 10gm distributed by local ppls n malana cream like a rubber it is strechable...then we buy n trekk mountains with smoking joints by puff puff pass or with special chilams..sometime we do gravity..its sucks...thn its totally blissfull adventureous tour of mountains n feels nature beauty n piece..lol hw we crazy in our past days i dn't knw n imagin hw much i smoke a stick of malana everytime...

punks03's photo
Sun 04/27/14 11:44 AM
Edited by punks03 on Sun 04/27/14 11:44 AM

I am telling my story with weed...My region Himalayas full of vallyes wer pure herb planted.. The great Mountain lies Mt.Everest Region..All we knw the mountains n valleys stuff are More killing n more powerful like poison.simple stonner stonned with only half puff...N some local ppls do illegeal or legal planted pure weed in their valleys for money and for survive cares their family n it all exports and imports worldwide''like pure indian black poison''cream'' some called as Cream'' n most of foreginer come here spend their holidays n burns lots off stuff here...
Wen i was in my college time living alone seperated apartment i dn't know abt weed seriously my Mates burns n rolls lots of papers everday n also offer me try it..bt i replied no i can't but some days my life bad days starts..so i dn't knw what to do...so this day i joins their company n start my first joint...wen i smoke first puff bcz usually i do smoke simple cigs bt dn't try joint..so i puff a single shot n my whole body n mind i dn't knw wat happend..m in coma lol thn i swear i dn't do it again...next day cuming they offers agian thn i dn't care i starts again n forget abt last hangover thn same feelings as days by days i becum more effiecient n do n tolerate all heavy black stuff everyday i taste all great valleys pure black puff n stonned whole day n also attend my classes in stonned way..in life i burns lots of black indian poison n give full company with all stonners till at the end wen whole joints burns...10 gm pure stick of brown weed we harldly burns n our room is lukin like heavens...evry wer clouds clouds of smoke...we stonned all times n also smoke weed with alcohol..then we close our room lites n start hard rocks,heavy metals or trance music to statisfies our soul..i burn pure stuff in my whole life bcz it generates here...n b stonned life b different frm normal life...i dn't knw hw much i burns stuff bt i knw a lot of stuff we burns with group of friends whole time n drives n doing fun...we r nw professional in this work due to some family restrictions i stop it last year...bt i really missed wen i travelled ''malana valley''again i think buys some pure stuff in kilograms for again feels statisfaction or piece of my soul bt dn't burns too more only one paper at nite for blissful sleep with music...i dn't do drugs bt m goin to green...n its safe n natural....

Have you ever tried to hot knife some of the that stick?

Way back in the day I used to smoke 20 joins on a
school day and there's nothing wrong with me wrong with me
wrong with me wrong with me * left eye starts rapidly blinking as head violently Tics to the side*

No i never tried hot knife..bcz here hippy cracks gives me statisfaction to my soul n piece.thn i need nothing i need only for statisfaction n piece..bt i would to try hot knife if someone offers me or meets with some communtiy who likes hot knife...thn me alwys too hot to burn this knife inside my soul =:-) rastaman vibrations...
Yea my eyes becum too sexy wen i smoke a joint ;-)

punks03's photo
Sun 04/27/14 09:48 AM
Edited by punks03 on Sun 04/27/14 09:55 AM

People can't get high in US of America anymorewhat
Land of free my azz. Come to a real liberal country.

u knw abt any pure stuff i knw its on the great himalayans ranges in asia called ''malana cream'' its like a poison one puff only n u flying too high n this pure cream exported worldwide....

Yeah we call it hippy crack and hot knife it.
Its all the pure THC of the main collas the cream is made
rubbing the colla.
we get it from trimming the buds with surgical gloves on
and when you take a break and you change your gloves.
at the end you put the gloves in the freezer and then
pull them out and stretch them and the hippy crack just falls off.

I tried some off a powerful indica strain i grew about 14 years ago called Dutch treat. I remember having a conversation laying flat on my side on the carpet...one hit was to much three was way to much
I wasn't even a regular weed smoker then as I quite in the mid 80s
when British Columbia started growing all the weed locally with hydrophobic inside. All indica as its got a way faster flowering cycle and way way more of a yeild.

I loved the sitiva we would get in the early 80s. Afgani and Thai Thaistick, it is a nice body stone and not that ceribal brain bomb
like the indica. I think the himilayan malana is a 60/40 hybrid in favor of the sitiva the indica gives it the durability
to withstand cold nights in elevation and its very mold
resistant as well bringing down the flowering time buy a month
or better making it possible to grow out doors here in British Colombia CA. It does well in the Fraser canyon with the extreme
heat and the cold nights.
One thing for sure is you can not duplicate the sun with lights
as you can only yeild 25% indoor.
Go easy on that hippy crack friend.lol

Yup exactly u r rite my friend..Hippy crack i like its pure bt i wana to try some jamaican stuff...hippy crack its formed in cold environment somewer n somewer moderate...bt sometimes bt wen we need stuff n no arrangement of this by dealer or supplier..giving bucks n buy stick.. u knw here indica hippy crack u finds evrywer at free of cost in evry fields in rods sides n in valleys too ..its grows freely by natural so we trimming plant with bare hands the more poison leaf for few sec bcz in bare hands so many quantity of herb black product collect n stick bt for some suitable hands rather than surgical golves thn we carry on evry leaf with our both hands goin on to rock some ***** stuff ...then wen all black stuff collected n stick with our hand thn we remove both hands by rubbing n collect it into cotton cloth or polyethne to make a perfect stick of malana cream...then blow up n lite holy smoke n cheers to hippy communtity ppls with playing guitars n listening rock music whole crazy wild environment...this process needs some hard work or take some time...bt its free of cost...n we dn't loose ur pockets...lolzz bt nw i leave this last year...bcz nw m away frm this hippy area hope soon i will b bck n smoke some hippy crack n with their community ppl's..

punks03's photo
Sun 04/27/14 07:53 AM
Edited by punks03 on Sun 04/27/14 08:04 AM
I am telling my story with weed...My region Himalayas full of vallyes wer pure herb planted.. The great Mountain lies Mt.Everest Region..All we knw the mountains n valleys stuff are More killing n more powerful like poison.simple stonner stonned with only half puff...N some local ppls do illegeal or legal planted pure weed in their valleys for money and for survive cares their family n it all exports and imports worldwide''like pure indian black poison''cream'' some called as Cream'' n most of foreginer come here spend their holidays n burns lots off stuff here...
Wen i was in my college time living alone seperated apartment i dn't know abt weed seriously my Mates burns n rolls lots of papers everday n also offer me try it..bt i replied no i can't but some days my life bad days starts..so i dn't knw what to do...so this day i joins their company n start my first joint...wen i smoke first puff bcz usually i do smoke simple cigs bt dn't try joint..so i puff a single shot n my whole body n mind i dn't knw wat happend..m in coma lol thn i swear i dn't do it again...next day cuming they offers agian thn i dn't care i starts again n forget abt last hangover thn same feelings as days by days i becum more effiecient n do n tolerate all heavy black stuff everyday i taste all great valleys pure black puff n stonned whole day n also attend my classes in stonned way..in life i burns lots of black indian poison n give full company with all stonners till at the end wen whole joints burns...10 gm pure stick of brown weed we harldly burns n our room is lukin like heavens...evry wer clouds clouds of smoke...we stonned all times n also smoke weed with alcohol..then we close our room lites n start hard rocks,heavy metals or trance music to statisfies our soul..i burn pure stuff in my whole life bcz it generates here...n b stonned life b different frm normal life...i dn't knw hw much i burns stuff bt i knw a lot of stuff we burns with group of friends whole time n drives n doing fun...we r nw professional in this work due to some family restrictions i stop it last year...bt i really missed wen i travelled ''malana valley''again i think buys some pure stuff in kilograms for again feels statisfaction or piece of my soul bt dn't burns too more only one paper at nite for blissful sleep with music...i dn't do drugs bt m goin to green...n its safe n natural....

punks03's photo
Sun 04/27/14 04:52 AM
Edited by punks03 on Sun 04/27/14 05:01 AM

I roll the strongest joints out of anybody that I know. I would put about a third of a gram of bud in a joint. If you want something milder than bud the pollen is alright. Hash is full of shite though.

Crystal's joints sound horrible. Reminds me of this guy that I know. He and his wife became really mean with it and would put hardly anything in a joint. It would just be like smoking a cigar with a roach. We used to burst out laughing when he would come round and ask if anybody had any skins. One time he was sitting next to me and when he passed it to me I just passed it on and so did everyone else until it got to this guy that I know called Kenny Rogers, who was talking to my brother. Kenny took one draw from it and said, "What the f**k is that?" He looked right at me and asked me if I had rolled it. I just sat there next to the guy that had, trying not to laugh.

Nice interesting....u r also a deadly jointer of ur time... Bt my friend quantity doesn't matter...main is hw pure stuff it is ..too blow up ur head n all parts...sometimes b lol **** pshyos happening....bt real jointer dn't care abt any pshyo...its feels n statisfies their soul...by puff puff pass.. \m/...

punks03's photo
Sun 04/27/14 04:12 AM
Edited by punks03 on Sun 04/27/14 04:47 AM

Hair is your ariel to the universe man. This is why bald people are uptight.

then you grow some pure herb on bald ppl head...i think then they feels nt uptight then they r addicted...Lolz :-)

punks03's photo
Sun 04/27/14 03:57 AM
Edited by punks03 on Sun 04/27/14 04:24 AM

How many grams? More important to know what type of grass you smoke. Some are mild and okay, others blow your head off straight away!
Esp. important to know what type to get (and not get) when you buy a prerolled. They're horrible, two puffs and you're almost KO! Kids smoke them in one go, if ever we had one, we'd take it apart and role some 6 joints out of that, as there's that much grass in it.
I quit 5 years ago, don't miss it, won't ever smoke it again. If you feel good about yourself, life, the universe and everything, you don't need drugs or alcohol. For many, if not most or all, it's escapism. I don't need that anymore, I'm happy without.

Yea thats great we know our stuff better....we use pure grass like poison even also hard for professional...u saing abt kid only one puff..lol wer r u living nw a days.. kids puffs at the ends wen whole grams of weed nt burn they cn't leave the company...bt wen our rocking time we burn whole joints...taste some day malana cream or upper ranges of pure black poison of himalayans mountains..i think half puff only better for ur statisfaction...n u cn't tolerate it more.....n we dn't take it as drug..just for fun n when we need statisfaction and piece..

punks03's photo
Sat 04/26/14 11:20 PM
So today sunday...
Going to b too high...
N roll a perfect spilff...

punks03's photo
Sat 04/26/14 11:16 PM
Sleeping :p

punks03's photo
Sat 04/26/14 11:12 PM

According to Einstein, time travel could be possible... or at least the math does not say that it is impossible.

exactly einstein theory of relativity also told abt this that if we travels with the speed of lite with same speed then its possible....n its a new success for us to see future...n if we do this...we cn travels 10000 years...wen we r only one year in the earth...its so amazing for everyone....

punks03's photo
Sat 04/26/14 03:19 AM
Edited by punks03 on Sat 04/26/14 03:19 AM

miami and brazil beaches ;)

if u dn't mind we should spend both some holidays or trip in rio..flowerforyou

punks03's photo
Sat 04/26/14 03:18 AM
I would like to trekk mt.everest ,alps mountains n himachal pradesh the land of the great himalayns mountains...

punks03's photo
Sat 04/26/14 03:13 AM
Check ur internet connection speed or format of image...if u upload 18 photos than after no photos can be upload..

punks03's photo
Fri 04/25/14 06:22 PM
If your child do something wrong in net so parents wat did u do then??? N how do u give good habbits to their childrens????
Ur major responsibilities are???

punks03's photo
Fri 04/25/14 06:17 PM
If you love n crazy on band then tell me your favourite band and member also.???

punks03's photo
Fri 04/25/14 06:14 PM
Is Time Machine made Someday or really Works???
And What Abt the Einstein Concept/theory for time machine???

punks03's photo
Fri 04/25/14 02:36 PM

Owww!sad Quit poking me. That stick is sharp and pointy 2K.waving

waving :laughing: flowers

Hiiii Scoob...poke...poke...
Hey 2K! flowers Smexy poker! pitchfork

R u take this sharp stick and pointy..i think u feels so u knw more abt this ...lol

punks03's photo
Fri 04/25/14 02:30 PM
Edited by punks03 on Fri 04/25/14 02:30 PM
M nt here for self love like u..if u need to self loves rest off in ur bed n loves urself whole day n whole nites ;-) lol..this one is nice job for u how too love self here..huh

punks03's photo
Fri 04/25/14 01:48 PM
Yea aliens exits n their technology so vast frm humans beings...So many ufo's objected there in earth..i think they cn't show up their identity to humans n as we knw their r so many galaxies in the unviserve so its hard to find aliens wer they exit...someday human caught the aliens...

punks03's photo
Fri 04/25/14 12:57 PM
Lol..