Community > Posts By > TwoTallOne

no photo
Wed 04/27/16 08:38 PM
flowerforyou drinker blushing waving ... just mewinking

no photo
Wed 04/27/16 08:35 PM
BOO!!!noway . hello troops,waving hope all is well... apparently it is ...drinks

no photo
Thu 04/07/16 06:32 PM
^^^ what she said ... HAPPY BIRTHDAY .... 29 STILL!!!!congrats

no photo
Thu 03/31/16 06:52 PM
hola!! .... hahahahahhahaflowerforyou drinker

no photo
Thu 03/31/16 06:51 PM
bump!flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 03/31/16 06:49 PM
speaking of sauntering ..... :wink:
doin the SLOW shuffle to check on my friends ANDnoway ... why is this NOT on page one ??... fix that , toot suite !! lol..laugh

hello all .... pervin ( look up that phrase you youngins) lol...

miss ya'll ! drinker

no photo
Wed 11/04/15 08:18 PM

OK..I'm a sucker for the original looney tunes, sorry HHAHAHAHAHAHA...

and I feel the same ; ok sorta, kinda , but yeah not bad eh ... lol...

^^^^ahhh.you get me..you understand..Muah*

oh I understand alrighty, now, you be good and I'll check in again ... later .. .. maybe, ... IF , your nice ....

ps; you better not be !!! hahahahahahaha.... miss you...ciao
pass along my hello's

no photo
Wed 11/04/15 08:13 PM

OK..I'm a sucker for the original looney tunes, sorry HHAHAHAHAHAHA...

and I feel the same ; ok sorta, kinda , but yeah not bad eh ... lol...

no photo
Wed 11/04/15 08:07 PM

Sliding by to check inflowerforyou ... YES I am still alivenoway ... barely ....
miss ya'll lol.... drinker

((((TwoTall))))waving :heart: flowers

Who's the hottest ? .. you is .. lol.... all good ?

no photo
Wed 11/04/15 08:05 PM
" checks in ... orders HUMOGOUS blue juice , TO STAY !!! ... hey ya'll... glad to see your all good ... " drinker

no photo
Wed 11/04/15 08:03 PM
Sliding by to check inflowerforyou ... YES I am still alivenoway ... barely ....
miss ya'll lol.... drinker

no photo
Thu 08/06/15 07:34 PM

Jeez Louise..you gals are killing me .. lol... been pervin as I always do BUT life is good ... bumps in the road BUT who doesn't have'm?? .... NOOOO BODY !!!! ... ( its a local joke here ) hahahahah..... be well, and good to each other ...

((( TooTall )))flowerforyou

Keep on pervin'!

Yeah, that didnt sound so swift did it... slaphead *gigglesnorting*

WHY do you think they call it pervin ?? noway :wink: love flowerforyou laugh
its ok I'm a boy and we usually gigglesnort out the nose MORE the chicks do .... just sayin! hahahhaha..... checkin later ladies ...ciao for now drinker

no photo
Thu 08/06/15 07:29 PM

Jeez Louise..you gals are killing me .. lol... been pervin as I always do BUT life is good ... bumps in the road BUT who doesn't have'm?? .... NOOOO BODY !!!! ... ( its a local joke here ) hahahahah..... be well, and good to each other ...

{{{{{{BigWarmHugs}}}}}:heart: smooched flowers (((((TwoTallOne)))))

ya never looked better young ladyflowerforyou love :wink: laugh AND loves the pics flowin thru ehdrinker

no photo
Thu 08/06/15 07:28 PM
"crawls in ... Literally.... wow, is life REALLY like that ?!?!?!... ah well.. reaches up and find pulse on neck..... still on right side of the lawn !!!!!"

hello all ... Huge blue juice for me please !!!!!! hahahahha

no photo
Thu 08/06/15 07:23 PM

no photo
Thu 08/06/15 07:17 PM
Ladies flowerforyou ... just a long, not so lost soul:wink: .... miss you all BUT never to far away drinker :angel: ok thats not me pitchfork lol......

no photo
Thu 04/23/15 05:54 PM
just a " no goodmad , lumpynoway , no sense of directiongrumble , heartlessohwell " less the human beingsick checkin in .... EXTRA LARGE blue juice drinker IF this is the place ...

other than that ... how's she goin ? laugh laugh laugh laugh drinker

no photo
Thu 04/23/15 05:48 PM
HOLA waving from the "great White North "drinks .... just checkin in on all ya'll drinker

no photo
Wed 04/08/15 06:47 PM

I am 45 and, compared to other women my age, I could pass for half my age. Thank you for looking the way you do because you all make me look good.

Ummm..your welcome..ohwell

flowerforyou

kinda wondered the same thing myself ... no offense !!!!......

no photo
Wed 04/08/15 06:42 PM

((((Zee))))):heart: smooched flowerforyou waving

WOW... I see, a beautiful woman, awesome cleavage, and really long legs !!! hahahahhahaha... hi kids ... just droppin in .... miss ya'll!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25