Community > Posts By > Pride2213

Pride2213's photo
Wed 04/23/14 08:20 PM
Welcome, hope you find what your looking for. flowerforyou

Pride2213's photo
Wed 04/23/14 08:19 PM
Just don't settle, I have learned it's better to be single than in a toxic relationship. Just don't wait to long to at least look! I waited so long I'm happier being single till my kids are older. Most peps can understand my kids are #1 before them. :smile:

Pride2213's photo
Wed 04/23/14 08:11 PM
How do you keep a stupid person in suspense ? I'll tell you later.
What do you call a smart blond? A golden retriever

I was telling my friend about my trip to Poland in code so my kids didn't understand
I said while I was in Poland I meet a few hot poles and I enjoyed smoking them because they have cigars instead of cigs my son said "why did you go there then" I replied be cause we're Polish! "Sounds to me you act like a German "

, I don't even smoke!

Pride2213's photo
Wed 04/23/14 07:56 PM
that is funny not to many jokes anymore are laugh laugh laugh
If they make it illegal to wear the veil at work, bee keepers are going to be furious.

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice.

I was in this restaurant and I asked for something herby. They gave me a Volkswagen with no driver.

So I rang up my local swimming baths. I said 'Is that the local swimming baths?' He said 'It depends where you're calling from.

Apparently, 1 in 5 people in the world are Chinese. And there are 5 people in my family, so it must be one of them. It's either my mum or my dad. Or my older brother Colin. Or my younger brother Ho-Chan-Chu. But I think it's Colin.

Pride2213's photo
Wed 04/23/14 07:51 PM
Yes there is!! They are with their fianc�es or girlfriends.:smile: there are still of very sex craved ones at the male gay bars noway My brother use to go with me, not because he was gay but all the women who were all worked up from a bunch of hot sweaty guys dancing and rubbing up on them! flowerforyou flowerforyou good luck ! Just like the gay men that hang out around the topless bars hoping to get a straight guy! noway noway lol

Pride2213's photo
Wed 04/23/14 07:41 PM
Yes thank you to all the nice guys that dated me ! Or I would have never had a boyfriend :smile: oh maybe I need to post my thank you to all the guys with beer googleslaugh

Pride2213's photo
Wed 04/23/14 07:39 PM
At home with their wiveslaugh

Pride2213's photo
Wed 04/23/14 07:37 PM
Wow can she take you back ! Lolglasses JJ

Pride2213's photo
Wed 04/23/14 07:34 PM
Seriously the topic is how alone but attractive you are!noway well I guess we all see why your Single! Try coming down off your ballon and stop sucking on the helium! Good luck! But sometimes we need to learn how to be independent , so we can appreciate the people we care about and are with! The others are right about getting out, but I guess your going with the whole I'm hot come and console me.flowerforyou

Pride2213's photo
Wed 04/23/14 07:26 PM
And they need a green cardlaugh laugh :wink: !!! They are probably use to abusive unattractive guys, they usually call them dadlaugh no offense any one !

Pride2213's photo
Wed 04/23/14 07:21 PM
No I lived there and was evicted for not being plastic :smile: oh well!! guess it's better than Kentucky.

Pride2213's photo
Wed 04/23/14 07:18 PM
Absolutely Yes! Now that I'm divorced and openly Gay!laugh just not Ex's:wink:

Pride2213's photo
Wed 04/23/14 07:15 PM
Everythinglaugh ! I have been divorced for 11 years and still paying for it! A hooker would have been cheaper happy

Pride2213's photo
Wed 04/23/14 07:09 PM
I agree noway I had always thought women were like the grand Cannon, open with a river and men were like Mount Rushmore , hard, stoned, facing bushes all around, with a group of guys! So I'm glad I read yourslaugh

Pride2213's photo
Wed 04/23/14 07:02 PM

He faked his death.

wouldn't surprise not one person!

Pride2213's photo
Wed 04/23/14 07:00 PM
The man has been dead for several years and he's still being talked about! I'm sure he would be very happy about that! In his own way.