Community > Posts By > dancerNY

dancerNY's photo
Wed 06/17/09 12:13 PM

I just booked my vacation to California. Four days in San Francisco and three days in Los Angeles. I can't wait.
getting ready to pack my car up and drive there, love the city, have a ball:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

dancerNY's photo
Wed 06/17/09 11:59 AM

:laughing: Will someone please tell Keith about the "quote feature"?
not gay or anything, but you crack me up, went to sleep chuckilng, bout "prolly want to hear u cummin",, sad, I know, but I laughed my slef to sleep, thanks, Phuque

dancerNY's photo
Tue 06/16/09 04:22 PM

since its unlikely that this will be read I'l only give you my fav pag of 12, bare in mind that this is still in development!

untitled #23

With a single solid drag he, breaths new life into his withering cigarette. This man, a symbol of modern nobility born of poverty, glairs into the distance, and with a mutter says, "there’s smoke on the horizon", these five words spoken no louder than a butterflies whisper echo like thunder amongst the horde of loyal men that stand frightenly eager at his back. As he turns to face them, the wind almost knowingly blows the hair out of his face, as to have a clear view of the men that have followed him so far, with one deep and powerful breath he says,

"It will not be easy this that I ask of you all."

His words ring out raspy as though choking on the smoke from the cigarette now burning dangerously close to his fingers. Almost dream-like he senses a movement throughout the gathered followers. They lean in to take in his strength and forceful being.

Unaware that even he feels an urgent need from these very men who will risk their lives at his beckoning, he pauses to take a last long hot drag on the cigarette and expertly flicks it away. No one moves. All await whatever command is given.

In the distance comes the sound of thundering hooves tearing up the earth as they bear down upon their destination. He looks at the eyes of his men and screams, "This is our destiny boys, embrace it, its yours, Never again will these tyrants forget our voices, make them feel the same pain that has stricken your children’s belly's" as he turns to face the on coming doom! He can’t help but turn to his memory.......
As their heads begin to break over the hill at the front He makes his orders loud and bold, "Steady"!!! The earth now trembling and turned to dust by the hooves of ten thousand elite riders. "Now its our time, you will never defeat us, even if you kill us all, our passion will live on, who are you to think that you can snuff the dreams of a proud people" he thought to him self as the riders grew nearer. "Show them your pain, show them the same courtesy that they gave you, give them no mercy", now with a single deafening roar he give his orders!

"Do not let a single one of them leave this field, this is where they will lay, unnamed, disgraced, and burning with shame! This is our one shining moment, make it blind them!" with a cheer of acknowledgment his brave warriors scream loud enough to wake the dead from their eternal slumber!

honest opinons please
Take the cigarette out of his mouth, give him a horse, and I swear it sounds like Braveheart and his hoard:smile:

dancerNY's photo
Tue 06/16/09 04:22 PM

since its unlikely that this will be read I'l only give you my fav pag of 12, bare in mind that this is still in development!

untitled #23

With a single solid drag he, breaths new life into his withering cigarette. This man, a symbol of modern nobility born of poverty, glairs into the distance, and with a mutter says, "there’s smoke on the horizon", these five words spoken no louder than a butterflies whisper echo like thunder amongst the horde of loyal men that stand frightenly eager at his back. As he turns to face them, the wind almost knowingly blows the hair out of his face, as to have a clear view of the men that have followed him so far, with one deep and powerful breath he says,

"It will not be easy this that I ask of you all."

His words ring out raspy as though choking on the smoke from the cigarette now burning dangerously close to his fingers. Almost dream-like he senses a movement throughout the gathered followers. They lean in to take in his strength and forceful being.

Unaware that even he feels an urgent need from these very men who will risk their lives at his beckoning, he pauses to take a last long hot drag on the cigarette and expertly flicks it away. No one moves. All await whatever command is given.

In the distance comes the sound of thundering hooves tearing up the earth as they bear down upon their destination. He looks at the eyes of his men and screams, "This is our destiny boys, embrace it, its yours, Never again will these tyrants forget our voices, make them feel the same pain that has stricken your children’s belly's" as he turns to face the on coming doom! He can’t help but turn to his memory.......
As their heads begin to break over the hill at the front He makes his orders loud and bold, "Steady"!!! The earth now trembling and turned to dust by the hooves of ten thousand elite riders. "Now its our time, you will never defeat us, even if you kill us all, our passion will live on, who are you to think that you can snuff the dreams of a proud people" he thought to him self as the riders grew nearer. "Show them your pain, show them the same courtesy that they gave you, give them no mercy", now with a single deafening roar he give his orders!

"Do not let a single one of them leave this field, this is where they will lay, unnamed, disgraced, and burning with shame! This is our one shining moment, make it blind them!" with a cheer of acknowledgment his brave warriors scream loud enough to wake the dead from their eternal slumber!

honest opinons please
Take the cigarette out of his mouth, give him a horse, and I swear it sounds like Braveheart and his hoard:smile:

dancerNY's photo
Tue 06/16/09 02:02 PM

mitch and i thought we had something special

brokenheart brokenheart brokenheart brokenheart brokenheart

smitten We do. I was just jealous. smitten

No, I had thoughts, M............love

dancerNY's photo
Tue 06/16/09 01:54 PM

Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep... wait for the boy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you' re just as pretty without makeup on. One who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky he is to have YOU... The one who turns to his friends and says, thats her...

....and you will quickly gain a reputation as a doormat. True story.

ditto...........

dancerNY's photo
Tue 06/16/09 08:01 AM
The compassion I feel for the Native people of this land is overwhelming. I'll bet many of you did not know that at the time they were building the Brooklyn Bridge, there were Natives of this land STILL fighting in the West...that is endurance with passion. As for amending laws to include and not segregate, the mere fact that so many prejudices still exist lets one know, we must first amend our minds.

dancerNY's photo
Fri 06/12/09 06:21 AM

:heart:Is love absolute or are there varying degrees of love?:heart:
I've loved different men for different reasons all at the same time. :heart:

dancerNY's photo
Thu 06/11/09 07:18 PM
Edited by dancerNY on Thu 06/11/09 07:22 PM
If I tell, will you tell anybody:smile:

dancerNY's photo
Thu 06/11/09 07:12 PM
Edited by dancerNY on Thu 06/11/09 07:14 PM

Mary's dress waves
Like a vision she dances across the porch
As the radio plays

:banana: :banana: :banana:
She thought it was time she tell him exactly how she felt. She was going to be free and it felt good. The door bell rang, she left the back porch and opened the front door, it was a woman dressed in red, red from head to toe. She was dark, with long black hair , her black glasses covered most of her small face. Mary fell against the door when she heard the woman say, "

dancerNY's photo
Thu 06/11/09 07:07 PM

Mary's dress waves
Like a vision she dances across the porch
As the radio plays

:banana: :banana: :banana:
She thought it was time she tell him exactly how she felt, she was finally going to tell him about

dancerNY's photo
Wed 06/10/09 12:35 PM
Edited by dancerNY on Wed 06/10/09 12:36 PM
A playa is only good and useful to a playee, ladies don't become playees. Don't forget you too, can all be playas. Men are much more sensitive than we give them credit for. The most notorious playas I've known have been female and yes we do fall and we fall hard. we tend to become intrigued with the chase. They think they are chasing us and we CATCH them:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

dancerNY's photo
Wed 06/10/09 09:51 AM

Introducing farm animals into the relationshipnoway
Farm animals and flirting......................sick

dancerNY's photo
Wed 06/10/09 09:11 AM
ill With all the men in he world, I'd ay that person is a bit shortsighted

dancerNY's photo
Wed 06/10/09 09:06 AM

When your seeing someone and they say they are flirtatious, what is too far before being overly flirtatious?
People can flirt with their eyes, and other body parts, so it depends on what kind of flirting your man might be doing - going to far for me would be if he tried collecting numbers in front of me, never happened, if it didi, it would be rump to the dump for him.

dancerNY's photo
Wed 06/10/09 08:46 AM
NOTHINbigsmile

dancerNY's photo
Tue 06/09/09 01:51 AM
single but taken over and over and over and over and over and over.... you get the idea

dancerNY's photo
Sat 06/06/09 02:27 AM
If they close it and put these war criminals in with street thugs, that would steal salt from a biscuit, or knife their Grannies in the back , I'd say it would be more than they deserve. From what you see in the media and press, those guys will wish for "water boarding"noway

dancerNY's photo
Fri 06/05/09 07:35 AM
I can't express the sadness I feel. I hope it was not loneliness. He will be missed