Community > Posts By > Zahreeah76

no photo
Fri 05/16/14 09:07 AM

Cat grooming is an up and coming field and you can find cheap labor.

LOL I wish my cats were that calm. That poor chimp wouldn't have no eyes left after dealing with my cats.

no photo
Fri 05/16/14 05:14 AM
Yes Indeed love me some old school R&B and Hip Hop!!! No offense but the mess they have out now just gives me a plain headache grumble

no photo
Fri 05/16/14 02:06 AM

No person is too good for me and I am not too good for anyone..we all deserve the best and if he/she can't see that YOU re amazing ,then he/she really isn't the best for you.
Never trust the doubted never doubt the trusted one. God has given us "REAL EYES"
to "REALISE" the "REAL LIES

Sometimes we all can be difficult people to deal with at times but yet , I still stick around,,will you?. .The fact that we can you accept my flaws, if you can makes me know that u truly care about me . There are days where even i am moody ,grouchy,etc but i never once let that get in the way of conversation. Accept me for who I am, and I admire you for accepting me for who i am ,without judging me
you asked me how many times you've crossed my mind I would say once because you never really left
When I make a mistake,I give an apology without an excuse attached to it. The longer an apology, the less authentic it is.
Take my time, I give you what I can.
Take my kindness, I have plenty to spare.
Take my love, I give it to you freely.
But I won't allow anyone to take my self respect

We shouldn't force things to happen. It will only drive yourself crazy tryin or put distance between us, then at some point we have to let go and let what’s meant to be, BE. In the end, loving our lives ,it's about trusting our intuition, taking chances, losing and finding happiness, cherishing the memories, and learning through experience. If we do grow in Love its is giving each other the power to destroy one another...but trusting them not to.
Anyyone in life is can hurt you, we just have to figure out which people are worth the pain
Loving someone doesnt need a reason. If you can explain why you love someone, its not called "Love"... its called "Like

Wow that was nice thanks for sharing!

no photo
Wed 05/14/14 09:19 PM

what should be the better way to attract a girl in a decent manner ?:smile: :smile: :smile:

Don't know, you tell me? lol. I've tried to always be the "gentlemen" holding doors open, biting my tongue, only speaking softly and gently to my woman and never a foul word to her. But yet all I do is get trampled on lol. Do women truly even appreciate those things anymore?

As most know guys and gals alike like the bad ones first then when they hit rock bottom, they want the nice ones. By then it's too late. But to answer your question YES there are definitely women that appreciate that...but it's like finding a needle in a hay stack.

no photo
Wed 05/14/14 09:10 PM

Rule #1) You can not make others happy. They either choose to be happy with who you are or what you can offer or they don't.
Rule #2) If you are not personally happy change it or quit complaining.
Rule #3) Always refer to rules 2 & 3...
That's what I've learned.

Oh man....I thought we were gonna have a multiple choice quiz. noway laugh

LOL good one.

no photo
Wed 05/14/14 09:06 PM

One more thing I have learned..
is that no matter how hard I try.. to make everybody happy.. someone's always going to be unhappy. unless I sacrifice a big chunk of myself somehow.. and this may seem selfish. but I have also learned.. I just don't want to do that anymore..hmm.

I couldn't agree more with ya there.

no photo
Wed 05/14/14 08:54 PM
That cannibal part was funny happy

no photo
Wed 05/14/14 05:00 PM
I believe Co stands for Colorado but I could be wrong.

no photo
Wed 05/14/14 09:50 AM
Edited by Zahreeah76 on Wed 05/14/14 09:50 AM
Since it's only 9:51am on the west coast...I had myself some Mexican Bread for Breakfast. Oh man I love that stuff :smile:

no photo
Wed 05/14/14 09:47 AM

Hey everyone

Am I the only one who admires World Music. I often find it hard to share some good music with friends cause all they do is listen to music that's really shallow in lyrical content and progression. This is ofcourse just my opinion.

Any other ethnic/world music lovers out there? Who are your facourite artists? Mine are:

- Oliver Mtukudzi
- Zahara
- Idan Raichel
- Idan Haviv
- Dobet Gnahore

Oh Yes I know what u mean :smile:

no photo
Wed 05/14/14 08:40 AM
Hehehe...that's cool.

no photo
Wed 05/14/14 08:07 AM
I will Rise by Alex Boye

Exotic by Priyanka Chopra ft. Pitbull

No Te Veo by Jowell & Randy

Skibobo by Goldie Harvey

History by Stay Jay

Time of my Life by D'Angel ft Beenie Man

Manifesto by Twezi

Chammak Challo by Ra One

Danza Kuduro by Don Omar ft. Lucenzo

no photo
Wed 05/14/14 05:10 AM
I would want 100 more years of good health :banana:

no photo
Wed 05/14/14 04:42 AM
I bought myself a new cell phone, cause I messed up my last one.

no photo
Wed 05/14/14 12:27 AM
Embalmed

no photo
Wed 05/14/14 12:19 AM
Garbanzo

no photo
Wed 05/14/14 12:16 AM
transforming

no photo
Wed 05/14/14 12:09 AM
Colonoscopy